Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    As a worgen, I would love to have a top hat and a coat like genn's.

Blood Elf Heritage mmmmm MHMMM!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevrex View Post
    As a worgen, I would love to have a top hat and a coat like genn's.
    Pretty sure Worgen and Goblins are the last that get the gear sets since they still need their character updates.

Quote Originally Posted by The7 View Post
    I don't play a dwarf or blood elf, so that piece of news is irrelevant to me.
    I don't either but I welcome the news. Excellent looks.

Edit: Wonder what they will do about people changing race just to get the armor. I suppose that's just money in their bank, so maybe I just answered my own question. After all, they can't wear the armor if they don't stay a dwarf. I guess they could just keep changing race and then doing questline for heritage so maybe that's a problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Holy shit if that's the dwarf heritage armour holy moly that is so good..... :O

Dwarf Warrior becomes Mountain King
    Isnt that already T10 Warrior from ICC ?
    But iam not against new transmog.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Pretty sure Worgen and Goblins are the last that get the gear sets since they still need their character updates.
    Let me dream that they'll come out at the same time. ;~;

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    You think Rams and Boars are the same animal?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Why start with dwarfs when we just got Dark Iron heritage? Shoulda been Night Elf to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    Why start with dwarfs when we just got Dark Iron heritage? Shoulda been Night Elf to be honest.
    Probably because they tied with quests that tell you more about where that race is currently at.

Night Elves and Forsaken are likely to still get heavy development so the quest will come after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    No, looks completely different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably was the easiest one to build quickly. As you said, they were already working on DI Dwarves and possibly came up with this while working on them. Same for the BE. They already have really nicely defined designs.

Making the Orgrimmar guard set for the fourth time might have made them realize that Orcs need something different for theirs.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

I feel like the only person to not actually notice what other people look like.

Deleted
    Maybe that is why they took these races.
    Since void elves and dark iron dwarfs are basicly a copy paste they maybe wanted to give these races the armor so they dont feel like a lesser version of there allied race counter parts.

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Probably was the easiest one to build quickly. As you said, they were already working on DI Dwarves and possibly came up with this while working on them. Same for the BE. They already have really nicely defined designs.

Making the Orgrimmar guard set for the fourth time might have made them realize that Orcs need something different for theirs.
    Well the thing is they already had a possible design to build from for NE with the armor we saw them wear during the Darkshore invasion.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    By the way, now we know reason why we don't have class tier sets this expansion. Art team is not relaxing on Hawaii, they're busy making sets for 21+ races (and don't forget every Wafront will probably have separate set).

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the thing is they already had a possible design to build from for NE with the armor we saw them wear during the Darkshore invasion.
    And we might get the Night Elf armor next. Doesn't invalidate my point. They could have been working on the Dwarf one first but the NE one got finished first...which isn't too surprising considering how little of it there is.
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    If worgen don't get transmoggable top hat finally I will literally smash my face on my keyboard
    I look forward to you posting a youtube vid of this.

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    And we might get the Night Elf armor next. Doesn't invalidate my point. They could have been working on the Dwarf one first but the NE one got finished first...which isn't too surprising considering how little of it there is.
    Pretty sure a lot of people are okay with how little of it there is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Pretty sure a lot of people are okay with how little of it there is
    I have enough reasons to not play Night Elf as it is; I'll just add the heritage armor to that pile. Don't get me wrong, it looks really nice and I do like the recreation from the original trailer. But I can't, for the life of me, take it seriously. You are in a battle to the death, put on some goddamn armor. Druids are the only ones I can justifiably see wearing this and that's only because they turn into a bear. At least design a shirt and some actual pants to be unlocked alongside the set.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    By the way, now we know reason why we don't have class tier sets this expansion. Art team is not relaxing on Hawaii, they're busy making sets for 21+ races (and don't forget every Wafront will probably have separate set).
    And when you consider all that being done in a single expansion, yeah, their definitely not relaxing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Holy shit if that's the dwarf heritage armour holy moly that is so good..... :O

Dwarf Warrior becomes Mountain King
    Not sure if I want a Dark Iron or this now