15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Method fanbois are salty Limit got to 600k wipe without reclear and actually killed it with less gear so tasty
    You been a poor as shit loser since you entered this thread.
    Lots of positive stuff can be attributed to Limits race.
    Lots of positive stuff can be attributed to Methods race.
    Just be happy it was a close race for the first time since tyrannosaurus rex walked the earth.

Who won in the end? Method
    Deal with it and stop crying.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    Limit killed Argus with lesser ilvl than Method, and Exorsus killed KJ with lower ilvl than Method aswell! So the question is: Do Method have any legit world firsts at all??!??
    Method casual guild confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by FactOrFeel View Post
    Did Limit kill Ghuun with 5 main healers? Cause Method killed it with 4 main healers and and off heal.

And i saw multiple times on their streams that they played with one hand.

Its amazing how good a guild they are when you can beat everyone with 4 healers and one hand. Above everyone by miles.
    Limit actually also killed it with 4 main healers and an offspec heal, though this whole debate is funny so don't mind me, keep going

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorie View Post
    Damn ur absolutely right!!! Quick go and check on previous tiers, their might be more guilds who got awarded wf wrongfully :O
    Hey everyone, isnt't /s means SARCASM?
    I've put it twice in there just to be sure.

found it really admirable that Method just stood AFK for most the day to give others a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Nubulous View Post
    Going back through this after getting off work. Was wondering what the ILVL disparity was between Limit and Method because WITHOUT doing a reclear and a mage dead at 9% Limit had the best attempt of any guild wiping at 660k or something. People can criticize Limits decision all they want but clearly they were playing better if they were 5 ilvls behind. I mentioned this in my guilds discord but you can see how much closer the race was when Method couldnt gear stack with ML doing a ton of split runs over every other guild like they have in the past. Regardless im just glad it didnt fall over like with EN and the raid race was actually worth paying attention to for once, usually I dont care. Grats to Method for pushing through and grabbing world first.

You mentioned Josh will be missing zul prog, I believe Roger will also be done raiding as he has to do mandatory military for however long. He mentioned it on his stream but not sure when he has to do that or for how long.
    If Roger and Josh are gone Method could honestly collapse at least for their standards. Roger is by far the biggest reason for their continual success if he had gone with the Serenity crew they probably would have wrecked in legion. It will be interesting to see what happens Roger being gone would be huge.

- - - Updated - - -

Did Limit kill Ghuun with 5 main healers? Cause Method killed it with 4 main healers and and off heal.

And i saw multiple times on their streams that they played with one hand.

Its amazing how good a guild they are when you can beat everyone with 4 healers and one hand. Above everyone by miles.
    After gear reset with a full 2 ilvls above Limit basically the difference of the vantus rune nerfs. What Limit did this tier is extremely impressive if they didn't panick and extend they would have taken it cleanly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fritzlbua View Post
    a off heal that didnt know beacon's exist's
    Yea which is even more amazing. Its like they 4 healed ghuun. Above and beyond skill and a deserved WF like always.

Deleted
    Who's Limit? aren't they the guild full of neets?

The fact Limit did kill G'huun this reset shows me their gamble could have very well pay off too.

That's the nature of a gamble, sometimes it pais off, sometimes you walk back home with your talk between you legs with nothing to show.

You can be sure Method acknowledge Limit as a true contender, or they wouldn't have felt the pressure from them.

About who is better who is true winner, etc.. They are both equally good guild in Talent and dedication, each had their strength and weakness, but that's what makes it all interresting in the end. A team that wins with no competition and does it easily, gives little interest to anyone but their pure fans.(for fans it's the best time ever).

Compare this to any other sports. They would say "If he had used this player instead they would have won it" "This move was a mistake that cost them the game/championship" etc.

As for viewership of the stream, keep in mind it was the first time ever. The novelty brings in more people. I'm not sure there will be as big of an interest the second time, third time.. nth time, unless competing team also stream. Since Method was the only one streaming, even those against them watch it a bit, if only to transmit information to their favorite team, boosting the overall numbers.

I never had this much interest and fun following the world first before, and that was 100% because of the streaming. If they hadn't, I would of seen the post one day and go "Oh cool, the boss is dead, and actually lasted a over week, impressive." and then move on with my life and not give much of a second though. Might just check if the ranking changed much between boss but not much else.

Of course we'd prefer to have more then a 2 way race. We had hope that Exorsus would come in and ninja something, making a huge disturbance in the other 2 guild, but clearly, they weren't a real contender this time.(Not scoffing off top 5 guilds, but we're talking world first exclusively here).

Thank you Method for the emotions and the stream. I'm really enjoyed seeing that in the end, you are like most guild, with just that little bit more dedication to it. You fail mechanics too, you have despair, moments of joy, pissed off moments maybe. But the time spent in the first week, + prior to the raid is all that makes a difference(Plus really pushing those buttom! XD).

See you next tier!
    CATA BETA CLUB!
    HearthStone BETA CLUB!

Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    Limit killed Argus with lesser ilvl than Method, and Exorsus killed KJ with lower ilvl than Method aswell! So the question is: Do Method have any legit world firsts at all??!??
    Perhaps players are finally coming to the realization that Method has the time to farm better gear giving them an advantage over other guilds who don't have the luxury of spending countless hours farming gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Trader View Post
    Perhaps players are finally coming to the realization that Method has the time to farm better gear giving them an advantage over other guilds who don't have the luxury of spending countless hours farming gear.

Method has an advantage over Exorsus because they have no time to farm gear? I'm fucking dying dude.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    They beat a guild who didn’t reclear by six hours. Method is outstanding at what they do, but to claim no one is close is outright false.
    And didn't stream but could watch and copy method. They also had a headstart and Method even missed a key player during the kill. It really wasn't that close.
    Exorsus gave them a good run last expansion though.

Quote Originally Posted by lawlwut1 View Post
    Who's Limit? aren't they the guild full of neets?
    Why are you insulting neets by saying they'd lower themselves to be in Limit.

Deleted
    How about we the wow community petition Blizzard to make gear a non-factor in raids?

When you enter a raid dungeon your ilvl locks to a certain lvl no matter what gear you have so even if you didnt even play the game or if you played 20h a day everyone would be on the same playing field and we would really see whos the best.

Ofc there should be a vendor infront of the entrance that sells flasks, pots, etc. but they are free so people who have gold dont have any advantage over other guilds.

How about we the wow community petition Blizzard to make gear a non-factor in raids?

When you enter a raid dungeon your ilvl locks to a certain lvl no matter what gear you have so even if you didnt even play the game or if you played 20h a day everyone would be on the same playing field and we would really see whos the best.

Ofc there should be a vendor infront of the entrance that sells flasks, pots, etc. but they are free so people who have gold dont have any advantage over other guilds.
    What's the point of gearing/levelling/etc then? Why even create the outside world? Make a lobby, it might even be public, e.g., garrison, scale down the game to something like Destiny or Warframe, make WoW a coop RPG just like those coop shooters, it doesn't need to be an MMO anymore in your scenario :P

If you want a MOBA experience go play HotS, LoL, Dota, whatever.
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-09-20 at 03:21 PM.

Deleted
    Memento going to kill boss Soon TM. THANKED BASED WINDEH AND TUMOR who returned gbank gold

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    What's the point of gearing/levelling/etc then? Why even create the outside world? Make a lobby, it might even be public, e.g., garrison, scale down the game to something like Destiny or Warframe, make WoW a coop RPG just like those coop shooters :P

If you want a MOBA experience go play HotS, LoL, Dota, whatever.
    Gearing/leveling/playing the game is very ableist by US standards as seen in this topic. We should take into consideration what social times are the US and make the game reflect this.

People are saying that method playing the game more than others is not fair to other guilds so to make stuff fair i put out some suggestions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Gearing/leveling/playing the game is very ableist by US standards as seen in this topic. We should take into consideration what social times are the US and make the game reflect this.

People are saying that method playing the game more than others is not fair to other guilds so to make stuff fair i put out some suggestions.
    Their complaint is moronic, we should not answer moronic complaints.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Deleted
    Moronic or not the US guilds should have the same chance to a WF than EU guilds which is only fair.

Maybe time gate raids? A guild has only a certain amount of time to spend on a boss like Algalon so even if you work till 17.00 you can still have like 2 hours to try on the boss.

Just something to make the US happy cause all their complaints in this topic are about this stuff and not skill.

7+ Year Old Account
    Moronic or not the US guilds should have the same chance to a WF than EU guilds which is only fair.

Maybe time gate raids? A guild has only a certain amount of time to spend on a boss like Algalon so even if you work till 17.00 you can still have like 2 hours to try on the boss.

Just something to make the US happy cause all their complaints in this topic are about this stuff and not skill.
    Ye, let's take away some core aspects of the game to accomodate dumb complains. Blizz have already tried with limited raid window in WotLK, didn't work. You speak about same chances for EU and US, maybe let's start with global raid open, so US won't have 16h advantage (and still loose every time)?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.