Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    He literally took all the money and possessions of his people, enslaved them, attacked them, and abused them at every chance he had.
    So, a goblin.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    So, a goblin.
    Goblins are more than that. We've seem plenty of 'good' (but greedy) Goblins in the form of the Steamwheedle Goblins. They get paid, they do a job, they treat their customers right. Gallywix doesn't do the job or treat people right.

Goblins are more than that. We've seem plenty of 'good' (but greedy) Goblins in the form of the Steamwheedle Goblins. They get paid, they do a job, they treat their customers right. Gallywix doesn't do the job or treat people right.
    Why the fuck do you want everyone to be as generic as possible, keep that shit in the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Why the fuck do you want everyone to be as generic as possible, keep that shit in the Alliance.
    It's not about 'generic as possible', it's about WHAT MAKES SENSE. Why would Thrall, a former slave, someone who is adamantly against slavery, someone who tries to bring the Horde together to work on good terms, someone who doesn't overly exploit the environment, why would he put fucking GALLYWIX in charge?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Why kill Mekkatorque when he hasn't even had a chance to shine? Sure, there was the retaking Gnomeregan thing (which was only a partial success) and the cool moment in Legion, but man... that sucks.
    He isn't human. The greatest sin to commit...

But worry not, we will have some strong (teenage female) human engineer to replace him.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not about 'generic as possible', it's about WHAT MAKES SENSE. Why would Thrall, a former slave, someone who is adamantly against slavery, someone who tries to bring the Horde together to work on good terms, someone who doesn't overly exploit the environment, why would he put fucking GALLYWIX in charge?
    Because Gallywix knows how to make geshaft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because rawr edgy reasons. Really Thrall appointing Gallywix without any kind of "You fucked up horrible you stupid idiot" is dumb.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    He isn't human. The greatest sin to commit...

But worry not, we will have some strong (teenage female) human engineer to replace him.

- - - Updated - - -

Because Gallywix knows how to make geshaft.
    How twins? We need more twins in WoW. Make them children, too! We've already got the teenaged leader in Anduin, we need to go even further.

And I dunno if taking all the assets from an area is business.

Mekkatorque dies huh?

That guy who blew up his own city and still failed to retake it when he was outsmarted by Sicco Thermaplugg?

After Tyrande he is the most worthless leader in the Alliance!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Because rawr edgy reasons. Really Thrall appointing Gallywix without any kind of "You fucked up horrible you stupid idiot" is dumb.
    That is the point I'm trying to make. You can make characters interesting, but when they behave in ways that are completely contradictory to their character and illogical, that's when you should stop.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueHorde View Post
    Link doesn't work. Good job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

If true Millhouse Manastorm for new gnome leader! Gnomes will become savage killing machines under his rule. Horde is doomed.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    He literally took all the money and possessions of his people, enslaved them, attacked them, and abused them at every chance he had. If this is 'actual character', then no, I don't want it.

EDIT: Thrall would ESPECIALLY see this as fucked up, since he was a former slave.
    Atleast gallywix has a character.. doesnt matter if you like ot or not, not every leader needs to be the same. I like galkywix and him being a trade prince is even better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Link doesn't work. Good job.
    It does work.. we just cant read it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fsdhjte View Post
    Mekkatorque dies huh?

That guy who blew up his own city and still failed to retake it when he was outsmarted by Sicco Thermaplugg?

After Tyrande he is the most worthless leader in the Alliance!!
    Exactly, its not like we will be missing out. Besides the dude needs a freaking robot to do any serious damage.. that already -1 in a world were people get killed by freaking magic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wessex View Post
    If true Millhouse Manastorm for new gnome leader! Gnomes will become savage killing machines under his rule. Horde is doomed.
    Hes a joke character to me so it will suit him well.

Maybe Mimiron steps in to lead the gnomes

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    @Alanar Sassy has character too. She's clever, smart, cunning, politically intelligent, and actually loyal to her people. Those seem like all the qualities of a good leader to me. What's so wrong with Sassy?

7+ Year Old Account
    Wouldnt that be a real curve ball if blizzard shocked us and said no-one dies they just get k o'd
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Hes a joke character to me so it will suit him well.
    That the point - joke character to lead joke race. Imagine Millhouse vs Gallywix fist brawl...

@Alanar Sassy has character too. She's clever, smart, cunning, politically intelligent, and actually loyal to her people. Those seem like all the qualities of a good leader to me. What's so wrong with Sassy?
    No flaws, the same boring shit you see in the Alliance.

But she aint a money grubbing asshole so she doesnt have what it takes to control a group of other money grubbing assholes!

I have a Goblin character and i was pissed at Gallywix but he has been redeemed in BfA cause he was the only person who saw any value in Azerite way before any other leader saw it and he gave it to the warchief when he could horded it for himself.

I now have great respect for that scoundrel

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    No flaws, the same boring shit you see in the Alliance.
    Good choice for leader = no flaws and boring. Literally evil oil baron parody = interesting and logical.

Quote Originally Posted by fsdhjte View Post
    But she aint a money grubbing asshole so she doesnt have what it takes to control a group of other money grubbing assholes!

I have a Goblin character and i was pissed at Gallywix but he has been redeemed in BfA cause he was the only person who saw any value in Azerite way before any other leader saw it and he gave it to the warchief when he could horded it for himself.

I now have great respect for that scoundrel
    He still has a massive cache for himself, though. Pretty sure he just saw that the Horde was in rough times, and since he needs the Horde (to an extent), he was going to offer to let them in on his little secret to help prop them up.

That, or he has other schemes.

He still has a massive cache for himself, though. Pretty sure he just saw that the Horde was in rough times, and since he needs the Horde (to an extent), he was going to offer to let them in on his little secret to help prop them up.

That, or he has other schemes.
    Lets be real now Gallywix fortune is now tied to the Horde and he has the smarts and the lack of scruples to make sure it stays that way.

You have great respect for Sassy and i do too but she doesnt have what it takes to control a Goblin Cartel that has less scruples than the fucking Mafia!!

To lead a cartel you need to be ruthless and smart and very few people are both and Gallywix has shown he is both and thats why he is the leader of the Bilgewater Cartel and Sassy isnt and if i was her i would never want to be and if i was her i would just stick to that resort scam she has going in Stranglethorn Vale!!