Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Baltimore ranks up there in one of the highest crime cities in the US. Run by a Democrat mayor.
    And if you knew anything about geography, you would know that this didn't actually take place in Baltimore. It was just outside of Aberdeen, which actually has a very high military presence. It's 30 miles away from Baltimore, and in an unincorporated area. That's almost as far away from Baltimore, as Washington DC is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Don't mind me, just posting from a country that only had 1 mass shooting in its history.
    dont mind us here not giving a shit about your irrelevant opinion of our country
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    Baltimore ranks up there in one of the highest crime cities in the US. Run by a Democrat mayor.
    Any specific reason to it?
    Edit: confused Marysville with Maryland XD sorry
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Holy outlier Batman!

On topic: how big of an area is Maryland seems like these things are fairly frequent there
    I'm sayin

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    dont mind us here not giving a shit about your irrelevant opinion of our country
    Yet you give a enough of a shit to reply me.

Hmmmm.....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It was a black woman, why are you bringing up race? I find this reply rather racist.
    you could feign offense (and a fun lacking of understanding of what racism is) or you could read my other replies and meaningfully discuss why I said what I said... or you could just troll because your white feelies got hurt and you don't have your heelys.

But, we both know which you're gonna choose, so let me quote you:

Stay Classy MMOCGOT

Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post
    Okay, it does happen, fair enough... but one a year compared to one a month is still a pretty big step up, honestly.

A quick bit of Googling tells me that there was 317 mass shootings in the US last year alone (Jesus that's almost one a day...) while I can only find information on 58 mass stabbings, GLOBALLY, in the past decade.
    The person you quoted is listing full blown terrorist attacks and he had to go to two different countries.

I mean if you had a simlar attack in america with guns it would be way way way more deadly luckly we aren't getting groups of terrorist with guns we are getting one off crazies.

The last one if the person had a gun he would have likely killed everyone with a headshot and you'd have 25 more dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of the shootings in the US happen because of drug gang related causes. You think drugs and such are not being transported across our Southern border? The US has a Constitution which says the people have the right to possess and carry firearms. That is a big difference between us and Australia.

Also, If people have the right to drive automobiles, then is it normal to expect more to die from accidents involving them? Automobiles and firearms in the US, are not going away. We can make them safer, which we do with both. But not to the extreme of what Australia did with firearms. Not going to happen here in the US.
    You think other countries don't have drugs and gangs? You think drugs and gangs are special to America? You don't think Europe has issues they're connected to most of the world you know... heroin is majorly imported into Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Jumping to conclusions is not that uncommon on here.
    So in threads where it is a black criminal and people go "of course it is" that's just fine and dandy but when it comes to shootings mass shootings... something where like over 95% of them are committed by white men, this makes this an anomaly if she's a black woman this may make her the only one to have ever done a mass shooting.

Here's some issues, no real order, on what I and other have with pro-gun control people.

1. You cite false statistics on banning guns making countries safer, or statistics that have no comparisons to the USA.
    2. You believe that the USA government, which can't control drugs, or illegal immigration, will somehow be able to control guns.
    3. You believe that people shouldn't have guns, but the only way you'll take our guns is through other people with guns, so it's not that you don't want people to have guns, it's that you want SOME people (those who disagree with your worldview) to not have guns, and you want that done by force, which makes you a fucking fascist.
    4. Any other means of murder is "punish the murderer" but anything done with guns is "gun control" except when it's Islamic, then you try to hide it because you love Muslims.
    5. You possess profound ignorance of all things on firearms, including, but not limited to: basic construction and parts, operating principles, relative power of various cartridges, the actual effect of certain aesthetic choices in design (or lack thereof), mechanics of marksmanship, impact of modes of firing on accuracy, and others.
    6. You possess profound ignorance, or profound disdain for the process of changing the US Constitution, and possibly disdain for the document itself, which makes you a traitor.
    7. You expect government employees (your fellow Americans) to go confiscate guns in a great liberal masturbatory orgy of feelz-based idiocy from citizens (your fellow Americans) and you have no issue with most of us (those citizens) being killed, nor some of the government employees.
    8. You think your opinion, uneducated and dangerous, matters and that what YOU think should affect what I do in MY life on the outside chance that it will make you safer from a mass shooting, while not knowing that continuing to run your mouth about illegally oppressing someone's Constitutional rights by force is actually a good way to increase your chances of catching a round if shit gets real.
    9. You endorse Antifa-style "half violence" of bear mace and clubs, and keys on chains, some of which cause permanent damage, but you are opposed to the legal and reasonable response of shooting someone who tries that stuff.
    10. You expect your ignorant, treasonous, fascist, disrespectful worldview to be held above mine and used to oppress my rights, when I have done nothing to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodaline View Post
    Here's some issues, no real order, on what I and other have with pro-gun control people.

1. You cite false statistics on banning guns making countries safer, or statistics that have no comparisons to the USA. America hasn't tried so there would be a lack of
    stats here

2. You believe that the USA government, which can't control drugs, or illegal immigration, will somehow be able to control guns.We can control drugs better if we weren't focus on just locking people up. We can control immigration, it really isn't a large deal we haven't had issues like this before we are just making it hard or rathr trumptards are.
    3. You believe that people shouldn't have guns, but the only way you'll take our guns is through other people with guns, so it's not that you don't want people to have guns, it's that you want SOME people (those who disagree with your worldview) to not have guns, and you want that done by force, which makes you a fucking fascist.
    4. Any other means of murder is "punish the murderer" but anything done with guns is "gun control" except when it's Islamic, then you try to hide it because you love Muslims.Oh now it is time for islamaphobia! Not like Christians in Uganda are busy burning gays to death after radical Massachusetts Steve evangalized there and got Uganda to consider putting gays to death or anything. Totally its the islams that are evil and only them! Gun control in the form of background checks universally is too much for you? By no wonder we are in the shitter.
    5. You possess profound ignorance of all things on firearms, including, but not limited to: basic construction and parts, operating principles, relative power of various cartridges, the actual effect of certain aesthetic choices in design (or lack thereof), mechanics of marksmanship, impact of modes of firing on accuracy, and others.
    6. You possess profound ignorance, or profound disdain for the process of changing the US Constitution, and possibly disdain for the document itself, which makes you a traitor. The constitution also said slavery was pretty good. Changes need to be made, its why the constitution has so many amendments or do you think the constitution should be rolled back another 100+ years? If you don't, don't make this dumb ass argument.
    7. You expect government employees (your fellow Americans) to go confiscate guns in a great liberal masturbatory orgy of feelz-based idiocy from citizens (your fellow Americans) and you have no issue with most of us (those citizens) being killed, nor some of the government employees.
    8. You think your opinion, uneducated and dangerous, matters and that what YOU think should affect what I do in MY life on the outside chance that it will make you safer from a mass shooting, while not knowing that continuing to run your mouth about illegally oppressing someone's Constitutional rights by force is actually a good way to increase your chances of catching a round if shit gets real.
    9. You endorse Antifa-style "half violence" of bear mace and clubs, and keys on chains, some of which cause permanent damage, but you are opposed to the legal and reasonable response of shooting someone who tries that stuff.
    10. You expect your ignorant, treasonous, fascist, disrespectful worldview to be held above mine and used to oppress my rights, when I have done nothing to you.

Not unpacking the rest of the ignorance in this post, but holy fucking shit.

should just create a subforum todays shooting in america or something fitting like that could be the name for it. Happens so often now that i cant care to be bothered about it anymore just another day where guns are bringing so much winning to the people

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristeus View Post
    Not unpacking the rest of the ignorance in this post, but holy fucking shit.
    every single one of your responses was uneducated and provided nothing but confirmation bias for the OP of the post you quoted. He described you to a tee.

Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    every single one of your responses was uneducated and provided nothing but confirmation bias for the OP of the post you quoted. He described you to a tee.
    Maybe for a person who can't think, are you a person who can think?

Deleted
    The very fact that you believe people who hold opinions that differ from yours are traitors makes you a facist.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    The very fact that you believe people who hold opinions that differ from yours are traitors makes you a facist.
    Good strawman, but not quite. I don't believe that people that hold opinions that are different than mine are traitors, so I am not a fascist.

I listed ten points above, here are the two of relevance to your comment.

6. You possess profound ignorance, or profound disdain for the process of changing the US Constitution, and possibly disdain for the document itself, which makes you a traitor.
    It is fairly obvious, though I understand you might have TLDR'ed to point #10 only, that the term treasonous in #10 refers to #6 where I called people traitors who have disdain for the US Constitution. The problem with cherry picking is that the defense is to show the entire argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Checkt View Post
    you could feign offense (and a fun lacking of understanding of what racism is) or you could read my other replies and meaningfully discuss why I said what I said... or you could just troll because your white feelies got hurt and you don't have your heelys.

But, we both know which you're gonna choose, so let me quote you:
    You defended your race remark then you assumed and attacked my race.

7+ Year Old Account
    You defended your race remark then you assumed and attacked my race.
    na, attacking your race would be a statement like 'fuck whitey' ... making fun of your insecurities about it is just making fun of you.

Deleted
    Good strawman, but not quite. I don't believe that people that hold opinions that are different than mine are traitors, so I am not a fascist.

I listed ten points above, here are the two of relevance to your comment.

It is fairly obvious, though I understand you might have TLDR'ed to point #10 only, that the term treasonous in #10 refers to #6 where I called people traitors who have disdain for the US Constitution. The problem with cherry picking is that the defense is to show the entire argument.
    Disagreeing with parts of the constitution doesn't make you a traitor, it shows that you are not the american nationlist equivalence of a religious fundamentalist.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Disagreeing with parts of the constitution doesn't make you a traitor, it shows that you are not the american nationlist equivalence of a religious fundamentalist.
    And saying someone said "disagree with" when he said "have disdain for" shows you are the mmo-champion forum poster reading comprehension equivalent of a third grader.

Quote Originally Posted by fsdhjte View Post
    Can we have a Sub Section for mass shooting in the US? Now Maryland

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45594239

Another mass shooting in progress in Maryland.

Whats more can be said?
    Once we get a sub forum for gang rapes in middleeast,EU nations,india
    Mass stabbing for U.k,China also
    Genocides and child rape in africa
    Religion abuse also.

Stop trying to make it out like bad stuff happens in the U.S only.

Hell Canadas leader is a nut job also. Dude went off on a person for saying mankind.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

...not to mention all the shit that probably goes down in plenty of other countries, but doesn't get reported.