Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    yep paragon is back funs over

This is some straight up bullshit!!!
    I grinded my ass off to get the be able to use the Dark Iron Dwarfes, and now
    in order to get the heritage armor I not only have to level from 20-120 but also
    do Ulduar? Really??? Not enough that you have to do dungeons in the "scenario"
    to get the race, but now also have to do dungeons to get the heritage armor

that, is some straight up bullshit!!

"The quest chain to unlock Dwarf Heritage Armor involves Ulduar."

Set the heritage armor on everything else to be on Mythic dungeons as well and put them on
    the other side of the moon...

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunhammer View Post
    in order to get the heritage armor I not only have to level from 20-120 but also

Set the heritage armor on everything else to be on Mythic dungeons as well and put them on
    Yo uh...you trolling?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    Help the Spirit of Vol'jin confront the Lich King.

Time travel to stop him from killing Sylvanas. Sylvanas still becomes the Banshee Queen, but alive and different.
    New Lich King isn't a boy scout. He descreted Lights Hope during Legion something fierce and has yet to answer for it.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki b View Post
    Yo uh...you trolling?
    Unfortunately not. as the quote says "The quest chain to unlock Dwarf Heritage Armor involves Ulduar."
    In order to get ID you have to grind the rep in 7th legion then go through a scenario and then do MOTHERLOAD, thats just
    for the privilege of having the race, then on top of that, level from 20-120 and then on top of that got to do
    Ulduar.

Never have any race required so much dungeons and rep etc in order to get to have them.

This is insanity.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    All the paragon rep hate is silly.

Hate doing paragon rep grinds? Don't do them.

"Yeah but I can't get the mounts then!" Yeah, well if you don't PVP, you can't get those mounts, or if you don't do mythic content you can't get those mounts. Etc.
    I don't really think it's about hating them. It's just another reason to keep you subbed to the game in hopes of getting a mount. For instance, in Legion it took me until the end of the expansion to get a mount gated behind rep. Which I personally think should have been purchasable once you hit exalted. Mounts have always been this way for EVERY expansion. If they added some sort of bad luck protection to getting mounts from these, i'd be okay with it. I just can't be arsed to do Nightfallen WQs to get the last rep mount from legion. It was a dumb change to the game and i'm glad that we were able to buy them in BfA. I did the Legion dailies everyday as well, I spent hours farming rep, only to be disappointed with every single cache. Opinions will be different from everyone, but I feel like the paragon system was just bad the way they had it.

Unfortunately not. as the quote says "The quest chain to unlock Dwarf Heritage Armor involves Ulduar."
    In order to get ID you have to grind the rep in 7th legion then go through a scenario and then do MOTHERLOAD, thats just
    for the privilege of having the race, then on top of that, level from 20-120 and then on top of that got to do
    Ulduar.

Never have any race required so much dungeons and rep etc in order to get to have them.

This is insanity.
    Are you sure it's the one for Dark Iron Dwarves? Seems to me it's referring to regular Dwarves, same way Night Elves and Blood Elves seem to get herritage armor in the new scenarios.

It is regular dwarven heritage armor. They can't even read their own quote. -facepalm-

Ulduar.

This is insanity.
    Okay, so you're just misinformed. It's regular dwarf, not DI.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I don't think that's Tyrande though?
    It seems to be some sort of customization option as result of the Tyrande scenario.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287347/...f-customizatio
    The model is literally called Tyrande. It's her new model, there's no questions about it. The eyes aren't unfinished either, that's just the result of the Night Warrior ascension, it may or may not be missing a glow effect but even if she is, the glow likely won't be silver but also black or another dark colour. No idea where the "Night Elves have no eyes in model viewer" thing comes from, they all have normal eyes under the glow, the only thing that doesn't get loaded is the glow itself which is only the case sometimes. Tyrande had normal eyes under the glow with the old model aswell, now her normal eyes are just really dark blue, almost black.

- - - Updated - - -

Ulduar.

This is insanity.
    You're confusing Dark Iron Dwarf with Dwarf. Ulduar scenario is the Dwarf Heritage Armor, Motherlode/7th Legion is Dark Iron Heritage Armor.

10+ Year Old Account

Regular Dwarf heritage armor; not Dark Iron. Calm down, broski. ^_^
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgallad View Post
    Are you sure it's the one for Dark Iron Dwarves? Seems to me it's referring to regular Dwarves, same way Night Elves and Blood Elves seem to get herritage armor in the new scenarios.
    Night Elves aren't getting Heritage armor in 8.1. They get new customization options and the Darkshore Warfront armor has the Nelf/Forsaken theme, but the only 2 races getting heritage armor in 8.1 are Blood Elves and Dwarves as Ion announced.

As the quote says, it's for the Dwarf Heritage Armor.

And "involves Ulduar" doesn't mean you have to run 25 man Ulduar and do all hardmodes in a level appropriate group with level appropriate gear for 12 weeks, or something.

It'll literally be a one time small scenario, same as the Nelf one with Tyrande seems to be.

"8.1 Darkspear - Icecrown - The Frozen Throne (ZTO) - Help the Spirit of Vol'jin confront the Lich King"
    What if we assist the spirit of voljin to reach the LK and ask for help to destroy (or defeat) bwonsamdi,just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    Help the Spirit of Vol'jin confront the Lich King.

Time travel to stop him from killing Sylvanas. Sylvanas still becomes the Banshee Queen, but alive and different.
    Really hope the is a joke. The fan service and plot armor has already made her character a joke. It isn't how you write a strong character, it is how you write a Mary Sue. Arthas beat her and the fanboys just cry edge over the blemish on her sterling record so they retcon it?!?! That would honestly be the most ridiculous thing I think they could possibly do at this point. The only problem is, I wouldn't doubt it at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    I've sacrificed everything, what have you giv...

Punches the demon hunter in the face.

So, what about the REAL expansion? Will they release it or have they decided to make the actual joke one continue? The words massive failure are coming very fast, exactly as i said the very day they announced that scam expansion.

SOoooo much cool stuff here.

Two Alliance deaths confirmed(maybe Malfurion going wild again(love it) and Tyrande finally gets something good.

And, merely a setback!
    Last edited by Doffen; 2018-09-22 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyQuest View Post
    As the quote says, it's for the Dwarf Heritage Armor.

And "involves Ulduar" doesn't mean you have to run 25 man Ulduar and do all hardmodes in a level appropriate group with level appropriate gear for 12 weeks, or something.

It'll literally be a one time small scenario, same as the Nelf one with Tyrande seems to be.
    Oh fudge me, it is so late I only saw Dwarf, oh yeah, then it makes sense, sorry about that peeps, I blame tiredness from levelling
    yeah, I stick to that

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadycharacter1 View Post
    did they really re-use kael's low res BC model? this expansion is the definition of minimum effort
    They seem to be going large and fast in development so we'll just have to see. I think they just updated some effects on him as a start before giving him the hd-makeover. I wouldn't hold them to it depending on how much they intend to use him. The old model was never bad, just a bit crude and nonetheless it'll still be authentic with the nicer effects. Among the nice new models you can really tell how much the game has evolved looking at him. The contrast is staggering but you don't really notice unless you zoom or focus on the detail in-game.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Zandalar still stands because of your courage, Talanji. Your father was mired in da old ways, dreamin' of a troll empire lost to time.
    "Was". Rastakhan is dead then.

But Vol'jin is back in action! And it looks like Bwonsamdi is not double-crossing the Horde (so far, anyway). Great news!
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-09-22 at 02:13 AM.