Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    They totally ruined her appearance. She got a totally different face and she looks extremely young, they got rid of her characteristic hairstyle. I am just sad.

The armor is done pretty well tho.
    Nope. Her hair that she's had since Cata was uncharacteristic. This new style is much closer to all other arts of her, and her Heroes of the Storm appearance.

Jokes aside, if the NIGHT WARRIOR is literally Elune herself and just anither name she goes by and Tyrnade "ascends" to become the night warrior...is Tyrande pulling a Martin Septim here and becoming the Avatar Elune/summoning Elune into her body?
    Last edited by Throren; 2018-09-22 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    Jokes aside, if the NIGHT WARRIOR is literally Elune herself and just anither name she goes by and Tyrnade "ascends" to become the night warrior...is Tyrande pulling a Martin Septim here and becoming the Avatar Elune/summoning Elune into her boy?
    If she becomes the Avatar of Elune and Malfurion recovers, there is no way the night elves should ever lose another battle.

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    Cool.

But why does Malfurion have to continue to be a beta cuck for this to happen? They both should be out for revenge after what happened.
    He gets a bear form. Clearly for Tyrande to ride dramatically into battle.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    [IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/324971174708772865/492894354810077194/trubtdjwepn11.png[IMG]

Jokes aside, if the NIGHT WARRIOR is literally Elune herself and just anither name she goes by and Tyrnade "ascends" to become the night warrior...is Tyrande pulling a Martin Septim here and becoming the Avatar Elune/summoning Elune into her body?
    Oh man that's the best thing to come out of this entire expansion. Ever since the moment we learned about Teldrassil it was nagging in the back of my head "man I hope this turns Tyrande bloodthirsty."

THE HUNTER BECOMES THE HUNTED!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariphea View Post
    Characteristic hairstyle? Her old, atrocious model didn't fit her at all. The heels, hair and tiara were a fuck*** meme for years.
    Yep all I could think was Jersey Shore Snooki hair. I do like her dress but the hairstyle and shoes have been stupid from the start.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    And she’s losing that utterly ridiculous jersey shore hair bump, which is more than enough reason to love the new model
    THIS. Thank god yes. New style looks much better, I like that it looks a bit wild and not like a hairsprayed diva.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Wonder what will happend to Nathanos, because It seems like the new Tyrande will give souls to Elune considering the title of night warrior sounds like the role of the Valkyries but in elvish version
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    End Times - she is probably going through the trial of the Night during that where its all darkness.

Fits nicely into the new dragon aspect theory I just posted.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Dragon-Aspects
    pay attention to the bosses of that instance, all 4 are the major actors in this expac.

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotal View Post
    They're certainly not creative with new "class" names nowadays, that's for sure
    but it's iconic.

WARRIORS OF THE NIGHT, ASSEMBLE

The moon has many faces
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    If she becomes paladin, then it's settled: Alliance is a paladin faction.
    Has been since warcraft 2, Paladins and Mages everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Tyrande is a strong independant woman that doesn't need a man to fight for her. Obviously this is more of Blizzard's empowering women thing.
    Tyrande has literally always been that way since WC3, pretending her being independent of him after not being with him for 10k years and not being strong willed is really really idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Elune-life-nature View Post
    I bet they are going to make her crazy. There are already signs of weird things about her in both her model and some quest objects related to her. Yep more ruining inc!
    I don't know if they can ruin her more than they have been since Cata. Vengeance against the evil horde still in Darkshore would be good for her character.

Deleted
    Cool.

But why does Malfurion have to continue to be a beta cuck for this to happen? They both should be out for revenge after what happened.
    This is the feminist expansion. Don't get in the way of the wymmies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Tyrande is a strong independant woman that doesn't need a man to fight for her. Obviously this is more of Blizzard's empowering women thing.

How much longer does this thing have to go go before we can accuse Blizzard of discriminating men? They're fast replacing all male figures in this game it's ridiculous. Malfurion has been degraded to the point of being Tyrande's pet.
    Exactly. I can't remember the last time I saw a male character in the game. I mean, all of the Alliance faction leaders are w... no, wait, sorry they're all men except Tyrande. Well, at least all of the Horde faction leaders are wom.... no, hold on, they're all men as well except Sylvanas. Wait, what point was I trying to make?

7+ Year Old Account
    All this doomsaying going on in here. Personally, i feel like we're gonna get a "Blade of the Darkmoon" Tyrande. She's gonna embrace Elune even further and become far more militant and aggressive against her enemies, the horde in particular.

I cannot see her giving up her faith like some of the doomsayers here seem to think.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Yes, of course. But I'm speaking from a visual standpoint, her moon iconography seems to be missing, replaced with darkness, like a new moon. A new moon doesn't give off light.

Well, of course, the moon doesn't give off light at all, it just reflects it...
    Maybe she thinks elune failed her.. thus trying something else of the coin. She is full of rage.. her home is destroyed afther all.

For someone who saw the WotA, the death and destruction of entire civilization and the almost the world, turning her into a crazy vengeful leader is stupid because of Teldrassil, she already experienced similar things, maybe even worse. Don't get me wrong. At this point the horde and legion are the same. But we are seeing that she abandons her frostsaber, she threw away her bow. She performs some ritual and her eyes turn dark. None of these is a good sign. This looks to be a huge shift in personality, just like how Jaina turned after Theramore, 180 degree. Yes, she becomes vengeful and kills all of her enemy. But what about after it? What if she does something stupid that affects both her people and Alliance.
    Why do you think she is crazy? Going out to cleanse darkshore of evil is a good thing. The night warrior is actually one of Elune's titles, Tyrande is basically becoming the avatar of Elune to save those who remain and avenge the fallen with this, which I think is great. This could be her finally getting a spine in the MMO like she had in WC3.

The last thing I want to see about her is that she turns her back to Elune.
    This will pretty much be her channeling Elune more than ever.

Deleted
    Here's hoping we see playable night elf paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Maybe she thinks elune failed her.. thus trying something else of the coin. She is full of rage.. her home is destroyed afther all.
    Considering she has to go to Darkshore to "ascend" to become the Night Warrior in a ritual, it seems very much attached to Elune, still.

Remember, the Echo of Tyrande in End Time was still loyal to Elune, still praying to her and using her powers, even though the entire world had been destroyed - her people as well.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Malfurion's only role in BFA will be as Tyrande's bear mount.
    running in to save the day. trampling people as they run in fear of "MY BELOVED WHERE ARE YOU!" "I NEED YOU!"
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)