Poll: Should Alliance get Vulpera & Horde get High Elves?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Do you have a source for "most people"?
    So you want a source. My fucking source is everyone I know and pretty much everyone in this forum. It's a ridiculous race with 0 backstory, 0 appeal, completely hysterical. They look ugly, are weak willed and have nothing of value to add to the horde.

I could go on and on about why they're a worthless race to add to the horde but I don't need to anymore. It's pretty obvious that we don't need them and the majority of the player base despises the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    I will be weird if Vulpera join the Alliance if we consider: 1. The help they got was from the Horde. 2. The Ashvane company captured and used them as slaves to mine azerite.

Like seeing Nightborne just starting to be hostile to alliance after the weeks I put in to help them

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Actually, most people don't even want vulpera as a playable race. They're just too bland and don't fit in very well. Plus they're hysterical stupid creatures.
    So.. can you tell me how you got to know all of those millions of players to make a statement like this? Oh wait.. you didn't, so you actually have no idea.

So you want a source. My fucking source is everyone I know and pretty much everyone in this forum. It's a ridiculous race with 0 backstory, 0 appeal, completely hysterical. They look ugly, are weak willed and have nothing of value to add to the horde.

I could go on and on about why they're a worthless race to add to the horde but I don't need to anymore. It's pretty obvious that we don't need them and the majority of the player base despises the idea.
    I could say the same about races like Void Elf, but you know. It would be highly against your "Eww furries" bias, I don't want to hurt your feelings.
    Last edited by Tinytalon; 2018-09-27 at 09:15 AM.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

10+ Year Old Account

I want Vulpera.

And your opinion don't matter as you keep saying ''most people'', and ''pretty much everyone on this forum''.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Yeah and kinda wierd Alliance safes Nightborne and they join the Horde.

Just means quests can change anything, the unlock quests could give them a reason for Vulpera to join Alliance if Blizzard wants it.
    Both factions saves them. And I don't think its weird that the Nightborne joins the Horde with the Blood Elfs there.
    If you think about it, that if Surumar didn't sink, they would have been exiled by the night elves and joined Dath'remar to found Silvermoon eventually. They would have been Blood/High Elves now.
    Not to mention that what the Nightborne went through is exactly what the Blood Elves went through.

Traitorous leader: Elisandre / Kael'thas
    Traitors teaming up with demons.
    Mana addiction. Mana starving which led to Withered / Wretched.
    Both followed the path of the arcane after the Sundering.
    And of course, created magical kingdoms as well as the Nightwell and the Sunwell.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Horde should get Ogres and Ally can get Horses with a Human Mount

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    I want Vulpera.

And your opinion don't matter as you keep saying ''most people'', and ''pretty much everyone on this forum''.
    If mine doesn't, so doesn't yours. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    Both factions saves them. And I don't think its weird that the Nightborne joins the Horde with the Blood Elfs there.
    If you think about it, that if Surumar didn't sink, they would have been exiled by the night elves and joined Dath'remar to found Silvermoon eventually. They would have been Blood/High Elves now.
    Not to mention that what the Nightborne went through is exactly what the Blood Elves went through.

And of course, created magical kingdoms as well as the Nightwell and the Sunwell.
    Just want to correct you on the Wretched.

Though they are physically similar the wretched blood elves, they are fundamentally different. The transformation into wretched is due to over-indulgence and reckless abuse of arcane magic, whereas withered are a result of withdrawal from the energies of the Nightwell.

But still, they are very similar otherwise.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Exactly. They are too similar to the Blood Elves. They don't offer anything thr Blood Elves didn't have. Noble elves with ego and a close relation to magic. I feel that they are too similar in a sense that none can shine in a unique light. In contrast the void elves bring a new aura to the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    If mine doesn't, so doesn't yours. lol
    I don't say ''most people'', and ''pretty much everyone on the forum''. I only count myself, nothing else.

There's the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    What do you guys think?
    I think you should have finished the sentence in the thread title that you baited me with without me having to read through that other garbage

Deleted
    Alliance can have both for all I care but more elves .. seriously?

I don't say ''most people'', and ''pretty much everyone on the forum''. I only count myself, nothing else.

There's the difference.
    That's not a difference at all. It's not my fault you lack awareness of the comnon sentiment.

That's not a difference at all. It's not my fault you lack awareness of the comnon sentiment.
    I've yet to see someone agree with you on any topic you made.

But the irony in your post is delightful.

Just want to correct you on the Wretched.

Though they are physically similar the wretched blood elves, they are fundamentally different. The transformation into wretched is due to over-indulgence and reckless abuse of arcane magic, whereas withered are a result of withdrawal from the energies of the Nightwell.

But still, they are very similar otherwise.
    Fair enough, was a while since I went through those quests.
    But yea, similar struggles between those two "mutations".

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Exactly. They are too similar to the Blood Elves. They don't offer anything thr Blood Elves didn't have. Noble elves with ego and a close relation to magic. I feel that they are too similar in a sense that none can shine in a unique light. In contrast the void elves bring a new aura to the Alliance.
    Personally I don't think the Horde needs anything new, though Im not against it when it makes sense. I actually prefer the reskins that offer a new bit of lore and some more flavour around the sterotypes that already exist. Such as Nightborne instead of Blood Elf.
    Mag'har barely offer anything new except skins, but I love to have those options, playing a Laughing Skull orc feels so much more awesome than the standard orc. Zandalari will offer a great deal of lore and a very different society of trolls than the Darkspear, but share the same core beliefs and is one of the new races Im most hyped about.
    I still find it weird when I see Ji Firepaw in the Orgrimmar Embassy. So I prefer they keep playing it safe like this rather than adding a new Pandaren type race.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Fair enough, was a while since I went through those quests.
    But yea, similar struggles between those two "mutations".

Personally I don't think the Horde needs anything new, though Im not against it when it makes sense. I actually prefer the reskins that offer a new bit of lore and some more flavour around the sterotypes that already exist. Such as Nightborne instead of Blood Elf.
    Mag'har barely offer anything new except skins, but I love to have those options, playing a Laughing Skull orc feels so much more awesome than the standard orc. Zandalari will offer a great deal of lore and a very different society of trolls than the Darkspear, but share the same core beliefs and is one of the new races Im most hyped about.
    I still find it weird when I see Ji Firepaw in the Orgrimmar Embassy. So I prefer they keep playing it safe like this rather than adding a new Pandaren type race.
    Yeah I think the Alliance gets a little more spicy that it was used to be with the introduction of the VE and DID who are not the most benevolent allied races.

Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    I've yet to see someone agree with you on any topic you made.

But the irony in your post is delightful.
    Some herds are prone to stubbornness and lack vision. It's up to people like me to open their eyes. In this case though, there's only a vocal minority wich appears to be very hostile that wants vulpera.

As a hardcore horde player I refuse to accept a useless race of foxes. They bring nothing to the horde of value.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Don't you ever realize how childish you can be? I can maybe see your first sentence as a joke but you seriously gonna auto-kick people for choosing a race you don't like. That's something a 13 year old would come up with the be edgy.
    Are we really expected to respond to an OP like that in any serious manner whatsoever?

If you want a serious response:

"Where's the option for 'No Vulpera?' Unlike other Allied Race suggestions, Vulpera have very limited appeal. Canonically, they offer very little to either faction, and aesthetically both factions could use Allied Races that reinforce existing themes. Vulpera, which largely seem to be a one-note race limited to Vol'dun don't do that."

But let's be honest, the OP started a blatant flamebait thread and really doesn't deserve a serious response, so for now I'm going with "Kick Vulpera and permaban people who like them."
    Last edited by Wildberry; 2018-09-27 at 09:55 AM.

GAY! mer.. heh heh..
    hit & run posting lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Some herds are prone to stubbornness and lack vision. It's up to people like me to open their eyes. In this case though, there's only a vocal minority wich appears to be very hostile that wants vulpera.

As a hardcore horde player I refuse to accept a useless race of foxes. They bring nothing to the horde of value.
    I've been a fan of anthropomorphic comics/games/cartoons for nearly 30 years now and nothing is going to change my mind on what I enjoy.

I've been a Horde player since Dec 2004 and I'll be damned if my survival hunter isn't a midget furfuck by the middle of next year!