Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post

Horde took more than its fair share of places from the Alliance in previous expansions, this is basically damage control from blizzard, honestly, the Horde deserves to win nothing lately.

If you wanna be technical about everything the horde destroyed.
    you know why horde can destroy alliance cities? because they have many to afford that, horde don't have that much cities, they barely have some villagers, if you destroy something its fucked, yet, the alliance still have more cities

If you wanna be really petty about it and say the Horde never killed any major alliance NPC's historically they are responsible for the deaths of Llane and Anduin Lothar the founders of the Alliance of today.
    oh yeah, something who happens in warcraft 1, rly meaningful

They also indirectly caused Varians death by choosing to abbandon the Alliance when they needed them at the Broken Shore, even if their own situation was dire.
    lel, that was a lot of stretching
    So in terms of recent history, the Horde has had plenty of wins, they need to stop asking for more, its more than overdue time the Horde took more than its fair share of major, major losses.
    there is no win on horde recent story, the horde as being buttfucked in their lore since mop, the horde do have major losses already, characters die, turn evil, become butchered or forgotten, Legion barely had horde presence, just appear to Genn bitchslap sylvanas.

If you want destroy horde cities for the sake of parity, then we should ask for blizzard to build more horde cities

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Night Lolwarrior View Post
    it's not 'npcs' it's a concept. A once well populated race has been depopulated massive.
    oh im so sad, its not like marjory of wow races didn't go trough a genocide somehow, like trolls, taurens, draeneis, gnomes and blood elves, let me play the violins for ya
    neither is killing a king.
    killing a king is not a big deal... do you even read what you write? ayy

Stormwinds fleet is small, 8 ships went out only 7 returned. The Golden Fleet got hammered by the Kul Tiran Navy. Why the fuck do you people think it should be tit for tat?
    8 ships don't make a fleet

Godking? Rastakhan is only important to one group of people, the Zandalari.
    he is just the king of all trolls he is half the king of the mutate race of degenerates called elf, he is important
    He doesn't mean shit to a blood elf, orc or even a Darkspear.
    except he does mean, he is a force to be recognized, and a powerful ally for then, also king of darkspears in a way :^)
    Teldrassil and the Night Elves being genocided is far worse than anything your rotten faction has done to date and if you want tit for tat, it means you've got a LOT MORE TO FUCKING LOSE.
    its just what they brought for then, next time care less for some fucking trees before start a war with a people you can't stand

the only bad thing in that is we didn't genocide the night elves with our own hands but with fire,a rly down
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-09-29 at 10:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    - Theramore
    - Teldrassil
    - Southshore
    - Gilneas
    - Stromgarde (In Cataclysm)
    - Andorhal
    - Ashenvale and Astranaar
    - Darkshore
    - The Night Elf School in Stonetalon
    - Lordaeron, by Plaguing Undercity to prevent the Alliance taking it.
    got to love Alliance Players, when the Horde looses a city, its a loose to the Allys.

Also Andorhal wasn't destroyed by the Horde they just one the battle to control it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    oh im so sad, its not like marjory of wow races didn't go trough a genocide somehow, like trolls, taurens, draeneis, gnomes and blood elves, let me play the violins for ya
    this is the first time it's been done by one faction to the other.
    killing a king is not a big deal... do you even read what you write? ayy
    yes, and it's all donkey shit.
    8 ships don't make a fleet
    actually it does.

he is just the king of all trolls he is half the king of the mutate race of degenerates called elf, he is important
    and so your degenerate ogre race known as orcs should be mourning the loss of the Boulderfist high king in Arathi then.

except he does mean, he is a force to be recognized, and a powerful ally for then, also king of darkspears in a way :^)
    no, he's not. Zandalar don't rule all trolls. Your head canons =/= lore.

its just what they brought for then, next time care less for some fucking trees before start a war with a people you can't stand
    next time go back to the planet you came from and stop bringing your shit with you. see how that works?

the only bad thing in that is we didn't genocide the night elves with our own hands but with fire,a rly down
    and the only thing I feel bad for is absolutely nthing when you cry and whine with every horde leader that gets curb stomped from here on out. your crying about Rastakhan pleases me, immensely. I hope the Alliance carries his head around on the front of their flagship.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

7+ Year Old Account
    this is the first time it's been done by one faction to the other.
    >insert here how the aliance genocide the trolls
    yes, and it's all donkey shit.
    okey lets make it clear

burn a city superficially its not a big deal, kill a king is, cause you know, important figure with great power, you are welcomed
    actually it does.
    nay
    and so your degenerate ogre race known as orcs should be mourning the loss of the Boulderfist high king in Arathi then.
    look at me not caring
    no, he's not. Zandalar don't rule all trolls. Your head canons =/= lore.
    its on the wiki page, towards the rpg section, while not canon, its stated in wow lore how he rule over all trolls, the only ones who denied him were the darkspear and vol'jin

next time go back to the planet you came from and stop bringing your shit with you. see how that works?
    let me ask about this with the citizens of this planet, like trolls and tauren, if they are ok with us here, then suck it

and the only thing I feel bad for is absolutely nthing when you cry and whine with every horde leader that gets curb stomped from here on out. your crying about Rastakhan pleases me, immensely. I hope the Alliance carries his head around on the front of their flagship.

oh, its not a cry, its just a observation, rly don't care at all since i knew he would die the moment i saw he had a daughter, just pointing how is funny all this ~~horde bias~~ when our leaders die and none of yours do

if you want a proper spear to take his head ask with us, we have plenty of spears with night elf heads on then, good stuff didn't break in the bone

5+ Year Old Account
    if you want a proper spear to take his head ask with us, we have plenty of spears with night elf heads on then, good stuff didn't break in the bone
    you can't put ashes on a spear, moron.
    Also everything you said is stupid bullshit. Stop while your behind.

7+ Year Old Account
    you can't put ashes on a spear, moron.
    oh, so do you think all of then burn to ashes? like we didn't kill some of then in shore, trying to flee on even in the battle?
    Also everything you said is stupid bullshit. Stop while your behind.
    the classic pigeon chess

5+ Year Old Account
    oh, so do you think all of then burn to ashes? like we didn't kill some of then in shore, trying to flee on even in the battle?
    they are raised as your new friends. Go hug them. Did you miss the part where I despise night elves? I guess so. I just hate your shitty horde more and love watching you cry about actually getting something sorta negative tangentially happening to your precious fucking faction in a patch that is supposedly about 'vengeance' for the Alliance.
    the classic pigeon chess
    compared to the classic pigeon shit that are your posts.

7+ Year Old Account
    they are raised as your new friends.
    not all of then

Did you miss the part where I despise night elves? I guess so. I just hate your shitty horde more and love watching you cry about actually getting something sorta negative tangentially happening to your precious fucking faction in a patch that is supposedly about 'vengeance' for the Alliance.
    compared to the classic pigeon shit that are your posts.
    oh boy you are so triggered

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    It literally says Mekkatorque survived.
    true but atm hes in the same situation magni was before legion, in statis, not dead but jaina and anduin cant bring him back, so for the moment he is lost

To sum up, alliance achieves success on the Zandalar front at cost of the further butchering of the night elves.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mekkatorque will probably wake up during the gnome disappearance mystery's solution. Will probably bring some gnome based allied race to the Alliance.

7+ Year Old Account
    So the Alliance helps the Horde getting rid of the imbecile King.. how convenient.
    But one soul lies anxious wide awake Fearing no manner of ghouls, hags and wraiths...

rastakhan might be back too after all he will serve bwonsamdi in life and in death

Stormwinds fleet is small, 8 ships went out only 7 returned. The Golden Fleet got hammered by the Kul Tiran Navy. Why the fuck do you people think it should be tit for tat?
    Are we supposed to believe the Alliance sent the entirety of their fleet just because we freed random trolls from their prisons ?

And I'm saying random trolls because when they discuss of this after it happened, Anduin asks who was freed and was never answered "Talanji and Zul", but something like "a random troll and a troll princess", like nobody is supposed to know who they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    This seems stupid:

Nathanos: You have seen firsthand the treachery of the Alliance. Let your grief be sated by vengeance against them.
    We're at war? How is it treachery to attack their main stronghold?

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    It literally says Mekkatorque survived.
    And he is *literally* proven to have plot armor (love this line :P): "Hah! Gallywix, my Proto Layered Optimal Titan Armor will keep me safe from any of your pitiful attacks!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fewane View Post
    And he is *literally* proven to have plot armor (love this line :P): "Hah! Gallywix, my Proto Layered Optimal Titan Armor will keep me safe from any of your pitiful attacks!"
    He better have plot armor! >:

Can't have Mekkatorque die, that'll make me sad.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

so, the alliance kill rastakhan, and the horde kills nobody, im loving all this horde bias

next time the alliance will cry that was not enough since it is a "random troll" and demand they should destroyed 1/3 of zandalar
    Considering it might end up in junkergnomes as an allied race, I think the Horde is the real winner here. As long as they don't add the Vulpera.. if they do, then the Horde is the losing side.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-09-29 at 01:07 PM.

I fucking hate that Rastakhan dies. He was the only good "new" Horde Character this expansion.

Too soon, if you ask me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    I fucking hate that Rastakhan dies. He was the only good "new" Horde Character this expansion.

Too soon, if you ask me.
    ...Pfft. His death was so obvious when he made the deal with Bwonsamdi. Plus, we certainly could see him again. Death is rarely the end for Trolls.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D