Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    people here seem to not get it.. in one message they say that this rogue deserves loot, then in the other message they say that they deserve to lose loot cuz they "cheesed" the fight thats for some reason isnt supposed to be cheesed, which is just retarded, cuz people can freely pick and choose whoever they want to bring to the raid without thinking how its "supposed to be" in other persons brain

by sitting out main and bringing in alt you can already potentially lose some loot and its fine

but because of personal loot you might end up losing way more loot cuz you wouldnt be able to trade it

what people also dont understand is that you can actually lose loot with this current system even if you had all 20 mains on the kill
    The point is, why are you removing choices for your players.

you had a system in place to support both and you got rid of it, this feels incredibly regressive and worse, not fun.

I hope more people can break the addiction and just cancel.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    what lesson?

dont play the game optimally or you'll get punished?
    I guess you didn't

Mythic raiders wouldn't get getting "fucked" like this if guilds didn't insist on continuing the cancerous alt stacking and split raiding for so long. This is the reward that "hardcore" raiders forced upon the game by being clever with this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    be happy you're no longer a slave, stop trying to demand equal rights.
    Are you seriously comparing slavery and civil rights to an alt in a video game getting loot? You need to go outside and get some perspective because that just screams how self-entitled you are.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaibhan View Post
    World firsts were a long time ago. You're in the playing for fun category. Stop trying to cheese and you won't get screwed by personal loot.
    It's comments like this that make me super depressed with the state of the WoW community. Some people want to look at pushing, even though they're not world first. Not everything has to be for notoriety, sometimes it's just for personal satisfaction.

@OP
    That sucks. Personal loot is is fine in most cases but the fact they took away master loot for raids really highlights the disconnect between Blizzard and the community, and even the community that does high-end content and the community that doesn't. Lots of people so far seem to simply not grasp that the reason it's frustrating that the loot is going to an alt is not because anyone wants to deny people loot, it's that the items would be better going to other players for the betterment of the raid as a whole. Some 200IQ people will say that those items aren't guaranteed to drop if it were master loot and they would be completely missing the point. Really though, I don't think anything is going to be done. Blizzard has been really pigheaded recently and has not been responding well to community feedback on the official forums.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Rue-7 View Post
    I personally don't care if they keep personal loot or bring back ML. Point is, if you are bringing in an alt when you know that PL exists just to down a boss you probably shouldn't cry on MMOC about it after it bites you in the butt.
    point is you dont get the point

the problem isnt this instance of losing loot, its about them potentially losing more and more and more loot with this system, its about the system being broken

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Yet another person who doesn't know how early mythic progression works.

You stack rogues on Zul, this is the ONLY boss you bring that many rogues to. This is how Method, Limit, and every other guild including every guild for the foreseeable future will do it until a point when they can totally outgear it.

Even the rogue probably isn't happy because he didn't want loot, he wanted to kill the boss and move on to the next.
    nope - this is how you cheese system . instead doing proper progress you are class stacking . its your problem not with loot system.

next time bring him main and progress in proper way.

Quote Originally Posted by Joán View Post
    Mythic raiders wouldn't get getting "fucked" like this if guilds didn't insist on continuing the cancerous alt stacking and split raiding for so long. This is the reward that "hardcore" raiders forced upon the game by being clever with this shit.
    insist? no one was insisting

they were just doing it

this wasnt even done to stop mythic raiders from doing split raids(they still do split raids btw) it was dont so people wouldnt cry how they got fucked by not receiving loot because an evil master looter didnt give it to them

you know a lot of people eventually raid mythic even if its months into progression.. it was done so these people wouldnt feel assaulted cuz they were fucked by some evil master looters in some trash guilds

This OP is 100% millenial and it’s hilarious. The loot system is out there to “punish” mythic raiders Lololol.. please dude.. go post somewhere else, no one wants to hear you whine and cry poor me... lololololol this OP is hilarious XD

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    nope - this is how you cheese system . instead doing proper progress you are class stacking . its your problem not with loot system.

next time bring him main and progress in proper way.

what is a PROPER progress? bringing each of every class? thats not proper.. there is no definition of proper

- - - Updated - - -

So you know the system is shit yet still make the choice to bring an alt.
    so what? again THIS ISNT about that, dont you get it? its about the system being shit not about it fucking existing

So it can be done? People opt to use main rogues/alt rogues to make it easier.
    Right, because they just wanted to be so bad ass they made it harder for themselves. They just don't have the rogues, if they did have the rogues they probably would be bringing them.

It doesn't even affect the point of the thread, I myself, on my main, gotten shit that I cannot trade, due to arbitrary trading rules, that could have been given to someone else but ended up as a crystal in my bag. Great system.

But you are not the OP, not sure when this thread turned into your issues with the system and not his.
    its everyones issue.. lol what kind of stupid shit you're typing LOL

everyone who is raiding mythic(or at all actually) might end up in the same situation once or multiple times throughout progression, not just him

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    It's comments like this that make me super depressed with the state of the WoW community. Some people want to look at pushing, even though they're not world first. Not everything has to be for notoriety, sometimes it's just for personal satisfaction.

@OP
    That sucks. Personal loot is is fine in most cases but the fact they took away master loot for raids really highlights the disconnect between Blizzard and the community, and even the community that does high-end content and the community that doesn't. Lots of people so far seem to simply not grasp that the reason it's frustrating that the loot is going to an alt is not because anyone wants to deny people loot, it's that the items would be better going to other players for the betterment of the raid as a whole. Some 200IQ people will say that those items aren't guaranteed to drop if it were master loot and they would be completely missing the point. Really though, I don't think anything is going to be done. Blizzard has been really pigheaded recently and has not been responding well to community feedback on the official forums.
    All loot councils are corrupt and all guilds only exist to gear up the possibly-woman raider (who's supposed to be terrible) the incel guild master wants to fuck.

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Could still have traded atleast one of those items.. and he used a coin so why is that proof of personal loot being bad?
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Might want to remind you that you literally made a post that we're all talking about here where you are bitching about NOT being able to funnel gear from alts to mains in a mytic raid. You really want to use that as a point?
    trading one loot is hardly what you'd call "funnel"

15+ Year Old Account
    This is what you get for discussing a high end raiding problem with bunch of angry LFR raiders. I bet you 10 bucks these ppl dont even know what the rogue is doing there.

Anyway to the main issue. Yes you got screwed by the game design twice in fact. First you needed to bring a rogue for that fight which anyone with the slightest clue knows you do at this ilvl and difficulty. 2nd your rogue got the loot he wont use it. Even the bonus roll could've been used on a main for the next 2 bosses.

People seem to miss the fact that they dont enjoy doing this. This is in fact an undesirable side-effect of the boss design. You need to stack different classes for different encounters if you wanna progress mythic early on. The time they put into leveling a rogue, or any alt for that matter, solely for this purpose is really not something they look forward to in a game.

All PL does is postpone gearing so you have to spend more time playing and paying. Fun system Blizzard came up with to make money.
    Last edited by Deleo; 2018-09-30 at 09:34 PM.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagrash View Post
    Could still have traded atleast one of those items.. and he used a coin so why is that proof of personal loot being bad?
    how does him using coin proves anything?

obviously he used the coin because that kill was probably the only time he will be able to get some high ilvl loot in quite some time

- - - Updated - - -

'everyones' is a small handful of people. Havnet seen a PL issue on mmoc in a while 2bh.
    thats because a lot of people who are having the same problems wouldnt go here and create a thread about it

but that doesnt mean there arent any problems about it

10+ Year Old Account
    i agree with that, but useless drops are still a thing as i just said, but instead of it being the only issue we have multiple other issues
    Personnal Loot also "fixed" problems that ML had like too. PL didn't bring only problems. It has his flaws too.

I really agree that removing ML for everything was a stupid decision. But now it's gone and we have to live with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    how does him using coin proves anything?

obviously he used the coin because that kill was probably the only time he will be able to get some high ilvl loot in quite some time

What...? The heck you quoting me for and just repeating what I'm saying..

The OP states PL is shit and gives bad examples as to why - not me.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Personnal Loot also "fixed" problems that ML had like too. PL didn't bring only problems. It has his flaws too.

I really agree that removing ML for everything was a stupid decision. But now it's gone and we have to live with it.
    i already named multiple problems that PL brought on top of already existing problems that personal loot had(actually it wasnt even about personal loot, more about the way drops are, and they are random so its hardly a problem really, cuz imagine if drops from bosses were guaranteed, that would be extremely dumb)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nagrash View Post
    What...? The heck you quoting me for and just repeating what I'm saying..

The OP states PL is shit and gives bad examples as to why - not me.

you didnt get what i meant.. same way you didnt get what op meant