View Poll Results: Who should be the leader of the Vulpera if they are admitted to the Horde

Voters
149. This poll is closed
  • Meerah

17 11.41%
  • Kiro

57 38.26%
  • Nisha

22 14.77%
  • FUCK NO I DONT WANT VULPERA IN THE HORDE!

53 35.57%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Below is my vote for the Vulpera leader:

He would make the Vulpera badass foxes against the Alliance
    Hes a raccoon not a vulpera so sorry he aint eligible

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Nisha? Is that the intro vulpera?
    Ye she should be shot in the head so we wont hear her talk anymore.
    Shes far from badass m8...

If any at all it should be the dude with the calm voice.. hes seems in control which is alrigjt I guess.
    She basically rescued you? Had she not done that then lore wise you wouldve been dead!!

Why did she do that? She clearly thought you had traits worthy to even bother to waste the tooth pick to bust you out and if that isnt an admirable trait i dont know what is!

If having a annoying voice takes you out of the running of being leader of a race then....
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-10-04 at 04:30 PM.

Kiro. Nisha is a driver, not a leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Kiro. Nisha is a driver, not a leader.
    Kiro is not the leader the Vulpera needs otherwise they wouldve busted out of that shit hole desert a long time ago.

Nisha seems to want more than to scrimp and scavenge while Kiro is content with the status quo

Which of those do you think would want to join the Horde?

All of them because it's easy to write it like that, and no reason to elaborate on what any of these useless characters want.

I'm surprised anyone in here can remember the name of any of them.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Kiro probably. But Nisha will be a leader as well.

Come patch 8.2 the War Campaign for Horde players will be in part about recruiting them into the Horde.

Sylvanas will want to bolster strength on Zandalar after suffering the loses from the Alliance raid in 8.1, she'll want to bring the entirety of the Voldunai into the Horde, both Vulpera and Sethrak. Vulpera will go along with it.

Vorrik on the other hand will request to stay neutral, claiming he wishes to focus on reunifying his people after the fall of Korthek and not get embroiled in another war. Further arguing that while it's certainly easy to argue that the Horde did more to help the Devoted Sethrak than the Alliance, the Alliance did save his life and help him take back the Temple of the Devoted prior to the Horde's first interaction with him.

Sylvanas being who she is, will throw an ultimatum at him, stating that the Horde helped the Sethrak, so now the Sethrak will help the Horde. Refusal will come will being branded an enemy combatant. He refuses.

Alliance's 8.2 War Campaign will pick up right where the Horde one ends, with the Alliance now helping the Sethrak from the now hostile Vulpera (ostensibly led by Nisha, who's made it clear she hates Sethrak and only worked with the Devoted as a favor to the Horde player character and their Zandalari allies).
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Dolly and Dot.
    Damn you!! I came here to say that.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fsdhjte View Post

- - - Updated - - -

She basically rescued you? Had she not done that then lore wise you wouldve been dead!!

Why did she do that? She clearly thought you had traits worthy to even bother to waste the tooth pick to bust you out and if that isnt an admirable trait i dont know what is!

If having a annoying voice takes you out of the running of being leader of a race then....
    Riding a caravan is clearly a smart idea. Idk I find her to be to childish to fit the role.. but ye thats my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by fsdhjte View Post
    Small and furry, he got my vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nisha is compulsive and violent. She'd put short term vengeance over long term safety. She'd make a good soldier or maybe even a general, but a bad leader.

Meerah doesn't have the stomach to make the kind of decisions to lead effectively. She's too trusting and too friendly which, while good qualities to have, would open her up to being easily deceived and betrayed. She'd be a good ambassador or trade negotiator, but a bad leader.

Kiro is level-headed enough to think of the long term while being decisive enough to recognize threats and act upon those threats in the short term. Just because he didn't think Nisha was right about the possibility of a Sethrak attack, doesn't mean he was entirely wrong to not leave. He made a decision and stood by it believing, at the time, that it was in the best interest for his group.

As much as I enjoy Meerah's singing, Kiro is the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    They state that they "use everything" and you see Vulpera furs and tails and shit on their architecture
    They're a scavenger race. I doubt they're cannibals. They don't have a lot of personal keepsakes because anything is up for trade/re-purposing, so instead they keep the tails of those they've lost to remember them. That's how I see it, at least.

I also have a fun theory regarding the Vulpera and Goblins actually being two different branches of the same race. Just like the Tauren and Yaungol; same race with different evolutionary paths because of circumstances. I think the Goblins used to be Vulpera once upon a time, but being isolated on an island combined with regular Kajamite exposure caused some obvious...differences.

Even if you ignore the technical reason of them having the same skeletal base, they have a lot of common ground in their cultures and behaviors from what I've seen.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2018-10-05 at 05:48 AM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)