Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    And that is completely the opposite here! Oh yeah I haven't done this in a long time either...

thats fine with me lol

i personnally will still try to be more constructive day 1, but i am alsod taking the game rather easy

also only female kpop groups for me sorry except big bang

- - - Updated - - -

its actually nice to play a more casual game, where it doesnt end in a massive fight because everyone is too fixated on winning
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah BG stan here If my lovely Felix pfp didn't give it away.

Also everyone here literally hates me linking it so I do it quite often Like this!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post
    its actually nice to play a more casual game, where it doesnt end in a massive fight because everyone is too fixated on winning
    * Hides a couple games

yes
    Yeah BG stan here

Also everyone here literally hates me linking it so I do it quite often Like this!

siyeon is bae

i also link music super often during games, but our admin had a game themed after him called the journeys of the koreaboo, so there are a few kpop fans around where i am from lol

- - - Updated - - -

mate you dont need to hide the games

i have seen people get ddosed over a muslynch lmaoo

thats the level of toxicity i am talking about
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... Worst we have ever had was someone linking their mafia thread into the game thread... So yeah... We also had a kpop themed game here awhile back! Mostly cause the mods for that one were fans also

... Worst we have ever had was someone linking their mafia thread into the game thread... So yeah... We also had a kpop themed game here awhile back! Mostly cause the mods for that one were fans also
    we had a 14 year old pretending to be a gay couple who then signed up on two accounts. in graveyard chat he then called himself babe and how he crushed the town in game (graveyard was spoiled so he cheated) until i outed him in game thinking he was mafia railing over his entire team because his logic made no sense despite killing so many mafia

- - - Updated - - -

we had a 14 year old pretending to be a gay couple who then signed up on two accounts. in graveyard chat he then called himself babe and how he crushed the town in game (graveyard was spoiled so he cheated) until i outed him in game thinking he was mafia railing over his entire team because his logic made no sense despite killing so many mafia

funniest thing he was originally from the thrones of lies communtiy where he was also banned for cheating, tardispartan was his name

I sometimes attempt the mystical and forbidden art of taking D1 seriously. It's a great way to discover the dead thread N1.

- - - Updated - - -

Since then I've discovered the secret zen technique of pretending not to take D1 seriously while still taking D1 seriously. The trick is to look like you're completely ignoring everything that's happening.

7+ Year Old Account
    On my homesite we take day 1 the most serious as the best players are still alive and not murdered by mafia. While later days are usually whatever and filled with players who are probably throwing your efforts away lel
    Part of the problem is we have several players that play well in both roles. There are some seriously devious asshats in this group of players.

Unvote
    Vote: listo

FoS:Zex

Dear god Kpop spam... Must get back to my heavy metal, death metal, alternative, rock, classic rock, 80s hair bands... something worth listening to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Part of the problem is we have several players that play well in both roles. There are some seriously devious asshats in this group of players.

Unvote

Dear god Kpop spam... Must get back to my heavy metal, death metal, alternative, rock, classic rock, 80s hair bands... something worth listening to.
    Excuse me did you even listen to the Dreamcatcher song? They are heavily influenced by J-Rock. Could also maybe link Day6 which is an actual band!

- - - Updated - - -

Also...

Has anyone seen Supreme Ruler King Overlord of All Things Evil and Sweet Smoochkums? I require his poo to make some delicious cookies for my grandchildren!

7+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone seen Supreme Ruler King Overlord of All Things Evil and Sweet Smoochkums? I require his poo to make some delicious cookies for my grandchildren!
    I did see Graeham and Danner both with meat grinders... hope that helps

- - - Updated - - -

And TBH, I typically dont listen to most, if any, of the music links/videos in these games.

Deleted
    Vote Count:

Marack.....: 2 Graeham#26, Robo#29
    Danner.....: 2 Largehorn#12, Zexism#51
    Zexism.....: 1 Danner#3,
    Largehorn.: 1 Dupti#5,
    Krayzy......: 1 Dendrek#36
    Listo........: 1 Marack#67

8 votes out.

4 players not voting: Krayzy, Listo, Veredyn and Virothe

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Majority rules in play so 7 votes required.

Interesting fact. Town is less likely to make such types of starting posts. It's a more gambity type of thinking, which I often noticed in wolves who can struggle getting entry into the game, so they go with a certain level of selfawareness/humour route which town usually doesn't calculate into an opening (as they straight up don't give a fuck what they say at the start)

So here I wonder. What's the point of your idea to use the one lie? Are we supposed to doubt you to a certain degree?
    A game of "tell a lie" is about misdirection tricks. That's the point of them. Nothing more. Well, sometimes as an icebreaker, but... eh?

Case in point, I believe Graeham's lie is the statement about water. Because that is the more insane misdirection trick. And coincidentally why I lean towards him being town this game. Graeham loves flaunting his scum-status when scum, and when he can't - f.ex when he's not scum - he invents stuff. I see this game as that. Or maybe it's just another scum ploy. Who knows, Graeham fools me 80% of the time.

I can't believe I have to explain this kind of joke, but so be it.
    I will highlight my one untruthful statement below so you can see my misdirection trick.

My turn! I will tell only one lie:

- My real name actually is Danner.
    - I have never murdered anyone with a screwdriver on a thursday.
    - I do not have a role capable of killing this game.
    The underlined one lie is the lie. I actually told no lies.
    Now, whether you believe that or not is of course up to you.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I don't know which is more sad -- that you've never experienced the thrill of murdering someone with a screwdriver on a Thursday, or that your parents apparently have a cruel sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    A game of "tell a lie" is about misdirection tricks. That's the point of them. Nothing more. Well, sometimes as an icebreaker, but... eh?

Case in point, I believe Graeham's lie is the statement about water. Because that is the more insane misdirection trick. And coincidentally why I lean towards him being town this game. Graeham loves flaunting his scum-status when scum, and when he can't - f.ex when he's not scum - he invents stuff. I see this game as that. Or maybe it's just another scum ploy. Who knows, Graeham fools me 80% of the time.

I can't believe I have to explain this kind of joke, but so be it.
    I will highlight my one untruthful statement below so you can see my misdirection trick.

The underlined one lie is the lie. I actually told no lies.
    Now, whether you believe that or not is of course up to you.

Now here is the issue. What's the point in misdirection tricks as town? Does it somehow help you find wolves to misdirect people? An icebreaker is also something which I stated in my post I would find more scummy as scum tend to have more of a need to look good early on especially to leave the impression.

Can you walk me through the motivation of your post?

- - - Updated - - -

also just to post more kpop

Zexism, did Danner tell you to buss him or does it come naturally?

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Zexism, did Danner tell you to buss him or does it come naturally?
    When you are skilled enough you know when to cut off deadweight as soon as it appears

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post

Unvote

I concur. Waking up to a thread full of kpop is the scummiest thing I've ever seen.

FoS: Zexism
    FoS: Listo95
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Guys here's my secret confession, I like K-pop.... But I don't LOVE K-pop.

- - - Updated - - -

Now here is the issue.
    I think the real issue is that the only thing I can think of while watching the video you posted is

- - - Updated - - -

Bah that took so much effort to get the image to work!
    Last edited by Virothe; 2018-10-06 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Case in point, I believe Graeham's lie is the statement about water.
    That's correct!

Context is often difficult to get across online, though in the context of my post I was referring to water in its pure form being a necessity to live. Technically that isn't true at all - because you can survive by drinking coffee and other beverages that contain water but aren't classified as water.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    That's correct!

Context is often difficult to get across online, though in the context of my post I was referring to water in its pure form being a necessity to live. Technically that isn't true at all - because you can survive by drinking coffee and other beverages that contain water but aren't classified as water.
    Well no you can't with coffee, you can extend survival. But coffee actually works to dehydrate your body, it makes your heart work faster and makes your other organs work faster as well which works counter to what you need to do when working with very little water. It also makes you poop and pee more which isn't doing you any favors.

If you had enough of it in theory you could sustain yourself but you would need actual water eventually even if it was only from plants or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    That's correct!

Whee!

I see you know how to play that game well :P
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]