Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Oh, sweet deflection.

You are trying to push the Hillary card, yet I'm not a Hillary supporter.

The facts don't give a shit about your feelings.

Why is it that 54% of Republicans would support Kavanaugh's nomination, even if he were proven to be guilty?

I look forward to the results of your poll.
    Polls are not facts lmfao. And I never said you were a Hillary support, my point is there was not ONE poll that said Trump would win in 2016, I don't believe any polls from liberal art college as "facts", they are heavy skewed and heavy biased against Republicans. Yet every day they flash them in our faces on CNN as "facts", it couldn't be further from the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalera View Post
    Polls are not facts lmfao. And I never said you were a Hillary support, my point is there was not ONE poll that said Trump would win in 2016, I don't believe any polls from liberal art college as "facts", they are heavy skewed and heavy biased against Republicans. Yet every day they flash them in our faces on CNN as "facts", it couldn't be further from the truth.
    The answers and the numbers are facts. Feel free to keep trying to deflect, you are only proving my point for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    It has, many male feminists have had to go into hiding because that they have been accused without proof. Because they cant defend themself because the woman is always right.

Your facts and statistics sounds like bullshit to me, start putting links or stop saying it.
    Who are these men?

The answers and the numbers are facts. Feel free to keep trying to deflect, you are only proving my point for me.

Polls are not facts, or else Hillary would be president.

lol yes so true

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I mean if he raped someone then he needs to go to prison. But until there is proof of that he is innocent until proven guilty.
    I wish Philando Castille was given that same treatment. But he wasn't a millionaire, so...

- - - Updated - - -

What do you think the word "chance" means?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Oh, look. Another diatribe claiming bullshit not based in reality. Shocking.
    And again you are resorting to insults because you are intellectually inept.

lol yes so true
    Another one who doesn't understand the concept of mathematics and percentages.

I have seen Innocent men get their lives ruined by women simply cause they could. I myself have been in that situation. I lost a six figure job due to a woman's lies.

I had a manager under me who made a false claim and got my job. It was on memorial day weekend almost 10 years ago. The store was getting a massive shipment of beer, as that weekend was one of the top 2 alcohol sales weekends of the year. I had meetings to go to that day and the delivery driver was running late, so I had another manager take charge of making sure it was taken care of. Come in the next day to check on some stuff and none of it got put away, it was all still sitting out, and her and another girl stayed late and got overtime, so I checked the security cameras. The manager I asked was in her early 30s and married and had asked a young 18 year old lesbian girl who was always flirting with her to help. I watched them go into the walk in cooler and then proceed to get drunk, smoke, and have sex for 2 hours instead of put anything away. I called her the next day and told her she was fired. All my HR people were out of town for the weekend so I figured I'd go to the office, submit video, and fill out all the paperwork on Monday when they got back. Nope, this girl proceeded to call everyone over me in the company and claimed I tried to rape her, etc. I showed up on Monday with 2 executives waiting there to fire me. Never got a chance to defend myself or ask for evidence, etc. When I tried to tell them why she would do that, they said it didn't matter. My boss actually cried in front of me saying it was out of his control. One of my proteges got my job and she found the video and tried to get the manager fired. HR said it was too big of a legal liability to let her go so she was excused. It ended up biting the company in the foot too as the guilty manager ended up getting caught stealing thousands of dollars only 6 months later.

This was a case of me doing nothing wrong, yet having no chance to defend myself because everyone was so scared of what could happen, instead of what did happen.
    Last edited by Bling; 2018-10-07 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    I wish Philando Castille was given that same treatment. But he wasn't a millionaire, so...

- - - Updated - - -

What do you think the word "chance" means?
    Chance, like this?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7399671.html

Polls are now facts - LOL

So the poll asks if someone from your tribe is accused of sexual assault would you definitely not vote for them. I think it's more telling that 34% of Republicans answered that they would definitely not vote for someone accused of misconduct, versus the 56% that said, they would still consider voting for them, however that it was based on the outcome of the accusation.

80% of Democrats say they would definitely not vote for someone simply based on accusation. I think that's also interesting.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

You don't seem to get how words work. If I take a poll, and it says that 10% of respondents said X, then that is a fact... that 10% of people said X. In this poll, 54% of Republicans said they would support Kavanaugh, even if he were found to be guilty. That is a fact, as that's what they said. it is a fact that they said it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Polls are now facts - LOL

So the poll asks if someone from your tribe is accused of sexual assault would you definitely not vote for them. I think it's more telling that 34% of Republicans answered that they would definitely not vote for someone accused of misconduct, versus the 56% that said, they would still consider voting for them, however that it was based on the outcome of the accusation.
    No, it's a fact to say that 54% of people said X.

Once again, the facts don't give a shit about your feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

lol yes so true
    How would you know, you never looked at the poll?

And yet, 54% of Republicans seem to. Maybe you don't hang out with many Republicans.
    You're making a jump from the data. Before I go on, I am against sexual assault and think claims of such should be investigated but conviction requires evidence. I know this was not a trial and "innocent until proven guilty" is not the rule here.

The data you cited is fine but not for your point. It more/less proves that 54% of Republicans don't think the crimes cited by the accusers are bad enough to warrant not being granted this job.

Mayhap the pendulum wouldn't have swung so far if allegations and investigations were taken more seriously than they are.

It's only natural for frustration over being ignored/belittled to eventually boil over into anger and disregard for due process. That's basically how Trump got elected, and it's why politics all over the western world are fucking up lately.

No, it's a fact to say that 54% of people said X.

Once again, the facts don't give a shit about your feelings.
    Such a lie. I just said what it said. And it did not say what you said. So again, you are lying.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    You're making a jump from the data. Before I go on, I am against sexual assault and think claims of such should be investigated but conviction requires evidence. I know this was not a trial and "innocent until proven guilty" is not the rule here.

The data you cited is fine but not for your point. It more/less proves that 54% of Republicans don't think the crimes cited by the accusers are bad enough to warrant not being granted this job.
    So, sexual assault... which is what he was accused of. 54% seem more than willing to hire someone whom they know has committed sexual assault, to work as a Supreme Court Justice. Now, I have that correct, do I not?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Such a lie. I just said what it said. And it did not say what you said. So again, you are lying.
    And yet, I have the facts and data on my side. Who am I to believe...?

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Mayhap the pendulum wouldn't have swung so far if allegations and investigations were taken more seriously than they are.

It's only natural for frustration over being ignored/belittled to eventually boil over into anger and disregard for due process. That's basically how Trump got elected, and it's why politics all over the western world are fucking up lately.
    How am I supposed to take an allegation serious when you wait 37 yrs to tell me a story about a time when you were 15 yrs old drunk at a party with other drunk boys?

As a man... all these sexual misconduct allegations are coming out now because it wasn't taken seriously in the past.
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

No, the poll said "accusation" not "conviction". And it also said they "would consider voting", not that they would vote for them.

~ Daryl Davis

Here is the question.

If the charge of sexual assault during a party in high school by
    Christine Blasey Ford against Brett Kavanaugh is true, do you think
    Brett Kavanaugh:

Row one:

Should be confirmed
    to the U.S. Supreme
    Court

54% of republicans said yes.

Here is the complete poll below

http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-cont...359.pdf#page=3