Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    So he's an Alliance puppet.

Fucking R.I.P

Oh and as a PC you lie to Sylvanas for no reason, when you yourself found out that he's an Alliance plant with the Dark Ranger. What a mess man, they managed to fuck him up even more.

At this point IF they are replacing Sylv, freaking Gallywix would be a better option than Saurfang. Like seriously, what the actual...
    No reason? Hmmm, it's almost as if the PC doesn't like the way Sylvanas is doing things, and is willing to trust Saurfang.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    No reason? Hmmm, it's almost as if the PC doesn't like the way Sylvanas is doing things, and is willing to trust Saurfang.
    Confused emote is right, since PC was on board with everything that happened until this.

Also, my PC picked up the blight spreader so your logic can fuck right off.

Lol. FOR THE HORDE AMIRITE?

the guy that sooo many people were saying is the rightful warchief is literally an Alliance spy, Sylvanas better stay warchief forever lmao. Oh wait, she already is.
    change can't wait.

Lmao. Saurfang is an Alliance puppet?

What about the Horde being a puppet so Sylvanas can save herself from going to hell, up to and including bombarding her own soldiers and raising them as undead to save her hide?

Deleted
    How does an undead PC fit in all this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post

What about the Horde being a puppet so Sylvanas can save herself from going to hell, up to and including bombarding her own soldiers and raising them as undead to save her hide?
    imagine having to resort to whataboutisms because saurfang is being exposed as not only a traitor, but an alliance puppet.
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Lol. FOR THE HORDE AMIRITE?

the guy that sooo many people were saying is the rightful warchief is literally an Alliance spy, Sylvanas better stay warchief forever lmao. Oh wait, she already is.
    No, he's not.

Where are all the Sylvanas fanboys defending pragmatism now? Saurfang working with Anduin to escape so he can take out Sylvanas is more pragmatic than licking her boot heels because 'muh loyalty'.

You lot were the same ones going HURR DER IS NO MORALITY IN WAR, ONLY RESULTS. Now you're the ones shrieking how OMG SAURFANG IS THE WORST EVER for being pragmatic by 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'.

Sorry boys, your waifu is going down.

Deleted
    I really wish they'd grant to player a choice in the end, when all is said and done and all plots are revealed, the player gets to choose whether to stick with Sylvanas or stick with Saurfang.
    Have an actual 'evil' faction in the World of Warcraft for the player to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroxis View Post
    No, he's not.
    yes he is. if mathias lets him go, even if saurfang is unaware, they’ll be keeping eyes on him.
    change can't wait.

Where are all the Sylvanas fanboys defending pragmatism now? Saurfang letting Anduin make his life easier to escape and get back to take out Sylvanas is pragmatic.

You lot were the same ones going HURR DER IS NO MORALITY IN WAR, ONLY RESULTS. Now you're the ones shrieking how OMG SAURFANG IS THE WORST EVER for being pragmatic by 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'.

Why are you so mad that Saurfang is Anduin puppet just like Genn. I thought you liked it.

Deleted

Well Slyvannas isn't the principal enemy of the Horde?

Also it's not a binary choice people who dont want Saurfang to be leader doesn't mean they want Slyvannas to be leader.

Sylvanas didn't have a problem allying herself with the Legion (Azeroth's greatest and most ancient enemy) to further her own agenda against Arthas, so how is Saurfang now a dishonorable coward and a traitor for allying himself with the Alliance (the Horde's enemy) to further his own agenda? Is such a pragmatic strategy fine only when Sylvanas does it?
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Vlindrel View Post
    How does an undead PC fit in all this?
    About as well as a Tauren PC fit in the War of the Thorns and battle for Undercity. Oh, the joys of making a writer's task easy by violently railroading the player character.

As for Saurfang, that his escape was aided by the Alliance does not make him an Alliance asset or spy at all, not by its lonesome. We have to realize the factions aren't as hermetic in the game as they are in the forums, and Saurfang is perfectly able to let himself be used if it serves his goal of dethroning Sylvanas. Doing that, if he succeeds, also doesn't guarantee he will stop the war with the Alliance, as Anduin no doubt wishes he will. Or what, are we supposed to only accept pragmatism when the Warchief is dousing her own troops in blight and raising their corpses?

This doesn't come across as a surprise to me. Obviously Saurfang wasn't suddenly going to go ORC SMASH, batter down the door to his cell with his big green cock, slaughter a hundred guards with his bare hands and escape while holding a pike with Shaw's head on it. Something was going to help him, and it sure as hell wouldn't have been good old Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Alleria Windrunner View Post
    Sylvanas didn't have a problem allying herself with the Legion (Azeroth's greatest and most ancient enemy) to further her own agenda against Arthas, so how is Saurfang now a dishonorable coward and a traitor for allying himself with the Alliance (the Horde's enemy) to further his own agenda? Is such a pragmatic strategy fine only when Sylvanas does it?
    congrats queen Alleria Windrunner. This is the biggest reach I’ve ever seen in the lore forums.
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Why are you so mad that Saurfang is Anduin puppet just like Genn. I thought you liked it.
    He's not a puppet. He's always wanted to get rid of Sylvanas and if he needs Anduin's help to make that job easier? Sure, why not.

Also, Genn's clearly not Anduin's puppet going by 8.1

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Well Slyvannas isn't the principal enemy of the Horde?

Also it's not a binary choice people who dont want Saurfang to be leader doesn't mean they want Slyvannas to be leader.
    The Horde's only fighting and losing that war with the Alliance because of Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    yes he is. if mathias lets him go, even if saurfang is unaware, they’ll be keeping eyes on him.
    SI:7 keeping eyes on Saurfang does not in any way equate to Saurfang being a spy for the Alliance though.

Where are all the Sylvanas fanboys defending pragmatism now? Saurfang working with Anduin to escape so he can take out Sylvanas is more pragmatic than licking her boot heels because 'muh loyalty'.

I feel like majority people in Horde would be fine with Saurfang killing Sylvanas, it would be interesting plot, however Saurfang taking ANY position in future Horde is unimaginable.

Also, Genn's clearly not Anduin's puppet going by 8.1
    Oh man, you havent seen the changes yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahrean View Post
    SI:7 keeping eyes on Saurfang does not in any way equate to Saurfang being a spy for the Alliance though.
    if he refuses to be rescued when the horde comes to break him out but is completely fine with anduin and mathias using him then he’s a traitor and a spy.
    change can't wait.