2. Emerald Nightmare
    3. HFC
    4. ICC
    5. Naxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

1. Firelands, because it was cool, had cool bosses, cool tier sets and cool mounts. Or I guess it was hot idk. Probably my favorite raid overall. It felt very "warcrafty" and Legnaros was awesome even if that phase was total bullshit gameplay wise.

2. Antorus, I genuinely loved this raid and despite my dislike of Legion overall I had a blast in it.

3. Zul'Gurub, it was the first raid I ever did and I have huge nostalgia goggles for it. I also miss farming the tiger with my friends in BC and WotLK.

4. ToC, because it was just fun. I loved how little bullshit there was to it, the boss fights were enjoyable, and Faction Champs was a really neat change of pace. Fuck those guys for making me lose the horse mount every time because my guild had derpasses who couldn't kite though.

5. ICC, because it's when I got super duper serious about the game and started ranking in the single digits for demo locks for the first time. I'd never bother anymore but those were fond times to look back on. I also only had like, 3-5 FPS because my computer was an absolute piece of crap so it made it a double challenge.

1. Classic Naxx - It was challenging, time consuming and spooky as hell. Something about classic wow raids felt really immersive and pulled you in as a player. The place was just so cool.
    2. Ulduar - It was massive in size and the theme was perfect. Yogg was a cool end boss. Great all around.
    3. Molten Core - The original gangster has to make it to the list. By 2018 standards it isn't really impressive, but I remember thinking it was so awesome being in this hidden spooky place underground with 40 people working to kill these awesome scary bosses. The voice acting always impressed me.
    4. Highmaul - Cause ogres are cool. While the fights weren't really amazing in itself, it was cool to see the inside of Highmaul and experience an entire ogre raid, something I wanted to see since classic.
    5. Emerald Nightmare - Not really that impressive of a raid tbh, but since classic I wanted to see the Emerald dream SOMETHING in the game. It was a great feeling seeing the end to the Emerald Dream storyline started in classic with the dragons.

Ulduar
    Black Temple
    Karazhan
    Hellfire Citadel
    Blackrock Foundry
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

Not sure the order but

Ulduar
    Throne of Thunder
    Blackwing Lair
    Karazhan
    Black Temple
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

Throne of Thunder
    Ulduar
    Black Temple
    BWL
    Nighthold

5+ Year Old Account
    1 Blackrock Foundry
    2 ToT
    3 Antorus
    4 Ulduar
    5 SoO
    Last edited by Sneaksies; 2018-10-13 at 12:48 AM.

Karazhan
    Icecrown Citadel
    Highmaul
    Blackrock Foundry
    Trial of the Crusader
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

In no order;

-Nighthold
    -Throne of Thunder
    -Ulduar
    -Blackrock Foundry
    -Icecrown Citadel

Honorable mentions: Firelands, Antorus, Siege of Orgrimmar, Blackwing Lair.

Deleted
    Ulduar
    Nighthold
    Blackrock Foundry
    Firelands
    Tomb of Sargeras

I'll never understand throne of thunder blind adoration. It had some of the most boring and uninspired fights in the history of WoW.

Anyway,

(either or, they're both top notch)
    1. Ulduar
    1. Karazhan
    3. Trial of the Crusader (some of the best boss mechanics in the history of WoW, 0% score on art or story though, since there was none)
    4. Zul'Aman
    5. All Dragon shrine bosses in WOTLK

Naxx 40
    Ulduar
    Black Temple
    Throne of Thunder
    Karazhan

if it were top 10
    v
    Blackrock Foundry
    Nighthold
    Icecrown Citadel
    Firelands
    Hellfire Citadel

I can't really do this as there's far too many I like.

However since I tanked all raids from Vanilla - Sunwell and then have been a hunter main since then:

Tanking (In no order)

AQ
    Black Temple
    Sunwell
    BWL
    Molten Core

DPS (In no order)

ICC
    BRF
    Firelands
    Siege of Orgrimmar
    Ulduar

Neither Naxx was especially memorable or special impo. BRF was an especially great raid for me as a hunter as I had an important role in kiting the sieges and AOTF felt very good for a simple CD. ICC was the first raid I "try harded" as a hunter. And it was just a memorable raid overall
    Last edited by Sastank; 2018-10-13 at 01:11 AM.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    I was running antorus today, I didn't experience it much on legion, it use a lot of portals which is bad but the design is one of the best I have seen, it is really a diabolic tower, it reminded me of some towers on l2, it would be much better without so many portals and more focused on a tower design. It is probably the only raid of legion with a decent design, the rest were total crap. Hellfire citadel was supposed to have a demonic theme as well but the design is ugly imo. Brf or highmaul were much better than hellfire citadel. Hellfire citadel reminds me some classic maps of fps games, the design is sooo generic.

I'd say my top 5 is:

Temple of Ahn'Quiraj
    Karazhan
    Throne of Thunder
    Antorus
    Ulduar

Others that I like too: Uldir, MC, Highmaul, Brf, SoO
    Siege of Orgrimmar and Throne of thunder due to the different fights. it wasnt all just focus fire this one thing.
    - The turtle kicking on tortos
    - The flying on ji kun
    - Siegecrafter belts
    - Spoils of pandaria split competition, it was fun competing with your own raid

Firelands
    - especially alysrazor
    - craziness on baleroc

most people like kara but i dunno i like larger raids. i did 10mans on weekends and i didnt have as much fun as 25s because not everyone i goofed off with was in there lol.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably

1. Karazhan
    2. Black Temple
    3. Throne of Thunder
    4. Icecrown Citadel
    5. Ulduar

The order on those might change depending on my mood, but Kz is pretty much always #1 I think.

All of them have some fights I dislike, but my vote is usually for the total package of the experience and the fun I had while raiding it. I think pretty much all my favourite fights in the game, save for Felmyst in Sunwell, are in one of those five raids.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I don't care what your list is, but if Ulduar isn't on it, you're wrong.

Ulduar
    Ulduar
    Ulduar
    Ulduar
    Ulduar

Deleted
    Vanilla: Nax
    TBC: Kara and BT
    WotLK: Ulduar and ICC

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Sunwell
    2. Heart of Fear
    3. Karazhan
    4. Uldir
    5. Serpentshrine
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt