Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Pft, mind control... don't be ludicrous OP.

Now, if you'll excuse me... I am off to buy the latest iPhone along with the next Fifa and Call of Duty game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post

K
    Just to add to this: academics rewrote passages of Mein Kampf with feminist buzzwords and it was accepted as valid mainstream feminist literature

Just goes to show what the modern hate movement really is and how morally bankrupt the social sciences that inspire all these media articles have become
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2018-10-14 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Pft, mind control... don't be ludicrous OP.

Now, if you'll excuse me... I am off to buy the latest iPhone along with the next Fifa and Call of Duty game.
    Don't forget to pick up some heavy marketed, premium brand snacks and drinks that are triple the price of practically identical generic alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Don't forget to pick up some heavy marketed, premium brand snacks and drinks that are triple the price of practically identical generic alternatives.
    Not always the case;

E.g. Bixies (Lidl) tastes like muck compared to Weetabix. And I love my Weetabix!

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Just to add to this: academics rewrote passages of Mein Kampf with feminist buzzwords and it was accepted as valid mainstream feminist literature

Just goes to show what the modern hate movement really is
    No it wasn't, as was explained to you in another thread it was published in journals with dubious reputations and almost immediately the scammers revealed it as a hoax so it never hit the mainstream. Other than getting the authors some publicity among people as easily outraged as yourself all the "experiment" showed is there are issues with the publishing process of scientific journals, but that is true across many fields including maths, physics and medicine. Still, your post has been very insightful as to how you disregard information you disagree with and build a fantasy around the outrage fodder you consume.

My sister reckons that some Governments allow "illegal" drugs in society so that its population remains sedated & easy to control

And yes, most of us have been brainwashed into believing in Global Warming.

https://www.iceagenow.info/children-...lobal-warming/
    Last edited by Blobfish; 2018-10-14 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Not always the case;

E.g. Bixies (Lidl) tastes like muck compared to Weetabix. And I love my Weetabix!
    *Deep in the bowels of Weetabix marketing HQ a soulless executive reads MMO-C-OT over steepled fingers and softly chuckles*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whipps View Post
    My sister reckons that some Governments allow "illegal" drugs in society so that its population remains sedated & easy to control
    Dunno if it is just a conspiracy theory of one of the things they admitted to, but supposedly the CIA introduced crack to the inner-cities.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    With the social media purge going on stronger than ever, with MSM being all about agendas, and with CIA themselves being the ones pushing the term “conspiracy theory” into mainstream use after allegations about mind control experiments on unwilling and unwitting individuals starting in the early 60s that later on did in fact turn out to be true (Mockingbird and MK Ultra), can we really say that we are not brainwashed?
    Go read a book called manufacturing consent by noam chomsky

Deleted
    No it wasn't, as was explained to you in another thread it was published in journals with dubious reputations and almost immediately the scammers revealed it as a hoax so it never hit the mainstream. Other than getting the authors some publicity among people as easily outraged as yourself all the "experiment" showed is there are issues with the publishing process of scientific journals, but that is true across many fields including maths, physics and medicine. Still, your post has been very insightful as to how you disregard information you disagree with and build a fantasy around the outrage fodder you consume.
    This is completely incorrect

A few of the journals were respected academic journals, not chop shops - not to mention that all these academic articles, even from dubious journals, are used as citations in the leftist media constantly (see below)

These entire fields of social sciences (gender studies, feminist studies etc) are completely corrupt and need to be ignored and ridiculed for the hate-nonsense they are

Your attempts to muddy the issue are nothing but Infowars-style bullshit, or well, HuffPo/CNN-style bullshit (same thing)

Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2018-10-14 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    My post wasn't a queue for you to engage in blindly partisan political bashing.
    Too bad. Soft "sciences" often don't align with actual reality due to confirmation bias. I don't seem to recall a "literal shakening" when Clinton or Obama was elected. Twice. For the party that likes to bandy about "Nazi" like it's going out of style, "Conservatives have larger medullas" is some Josef Mengele shit, TBF. What's next, measuring our noses with calipers?
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

I would only label mind-controlled and brainwashed as people who, like this thread, start a topic just to feel "woke". I would also label anyone who is fanatical in their believes as being brainwashed and mind-controlled easy. Other then that, I believe most are just content and don't care to start trouble or go to extremes such as having to believe that people are being brainwashed or controlled by the things they see or don't see. So no, I don't believe the masses to be brainwashed or mind-controlled. Just happy and content. Easily roused into action by the right cause, regardless of the media or the government.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    This is completely incorrect

A few of the journals were respected academic journals, not chop shops - not to mention that all these academic articles, even from dubious journals, are used as citations in the leftist media constantly (see below)
    Can you match up which of those hoax papers were used in which article? For some reason there was only a bunch of images linked instead of links to the actual articles. Also which if the publishing journals did you consider respected?

These entire fields of social sciences (gender studies, feminist studies etc) are completely corrupt and need to be ignored and ridiculed for the hate-nonsense they are
    Are you sure that's where the danger lies, in opinion pieces in newspapers? Not with oil company sponsored climate research, bad science like anti-vaccing or similar hoaxes making it into journals like the Lancet? Do you ignore and ridicule all forms of science because of flaws in the journal publishing system or just ones that hurt your feelings.

Your attempts to muddy the issue are nothing but Infowars-style bullshit, or well, HuffPo/CNN-style bullshit (same thing)
    It's pitiable how little critical thinking ability you must have to think any of this is in par with "Obama is a Kenyan Muslim" or "chem-trails made frogs gay" or whatever red-faced rent Alex Jones goes on before selling his "health" products. Laughable, but also pitiable.

Deleted
    Can you match up which of those hoax papers were used in which article? For some reason there was only a bunch of images linked instead of links to the actual articles. Also which if the publishing journals did you consider respected?

Are you sure that's where the danger lies, in opinion pieces in newspapers? Not with oil company sponsored climate research, bad science like anti-vaccing or similar hoaxes making it into journals like the Lancet? Do you ignore and ridicule all forms of science because of flaws in the journal publishing system or just ones that hurt your feelings.

It's pitiable how little critical thinking ability you must have to think any of this is in par with "Obama is a Kenyan Muslim" or "chem-trails made frogs gay" or whatever red-faced rent Alex Jones goes on before selling his "health" products. Laughable, but also pitiable.
    - Tim Pool did a video on it, which I already linked here
    - Climate change is far more serious, which is why I wish we could just dump these grievance studies from the political stage and focus on real things
    - I'm no fan of Infowars, it's just bullshit from the other side - the problem is that CNN etc should be better, but aren't

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Too bad. Soft "sciences" often don't align with actual reality due to confirmation bias. I don't seem to recall a "literal shakening" when Clinton or Obama was elected. Twice. For the party that likes to bandy about "Nazi" like it's going out of style, "Conservatives have larger medullas" is some Josef Mengele shit, TBF. What's next, measuring our noses with calipers?
    All I read here was more blind partisan nonsense and someone with a case of the feels. If you have an issue with the studies I suggest you critique them, instead of responding so emotionally.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...60982211002892
    https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/do...22381610001015

Here's two links, I'm sure you can find more on your own. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    All I read here was more blind partisan nonsense and someone with a case of the feels. If you have an issue with the studies I suggest you critique them, instead of responding so emotionally.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...60982211002892
    https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/do...22381610001015

Here's two links, I'm sure you can find more on your own. Enjoy.
    Don't you know brain research is considered "soft" science not to be trusted because something something Obama and the Clintons? That's the amygdala speaking, lol.

My side is complete balanced and righteous. The others, however, they are all brainwashed.

The fact that there are so many replies like the above, tells me, yes, we are incredibly fucked.

Deleted
    I remember when MSN was a medium for teenagers to converse. Now it's an acronym for edgelords, sad times

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    The first rule of the NPC meme is it tends to trigger people who secretly suspect they are NPC-like.
    What I find hilarious about that meme has been the hypocrisy laden fringe leftists response.

Fringe leftists: "OMG that meme is trying to dehumanize us so they feel ok committing violence against us!"

Also fringe leftists: "EVERYONE I disagree with is a Nazi/Fascist and we should commit violence against Nazis/Fascists!"

It's like... Kiddo, you've been dehumanizing your opposition and justifying violence against the caricature you turned them into for years now.

I think we are all more susceptible to suggestion than we'd like to admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Eveningforest View Post
    Don't you know brain research is considered "soft" science not to be trusted because something something Obama and the Clintons? That's the amygdala speaking, lol.
    Yup, indeed lol.