Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    This is the exact same logic racists use to justify preemptive violence against Muslims

Look in the mirror

This is where the "punch a Nazi" bullshit has brought us - more violence on the streets

Let me make this clear: if you endorse violence - from either side - you're a deplorable evil person
    If anyone endorses violence, they are themselves, a fascist. The irony is that people like Gilrak and other gulag loving commie idiots is that they are just as much, if not more, fascists than the actual fascists they profess to hate.

Deleted
    Pretty much this

Antifa is actually helping the alt-right just like they helped the Nazis in Germany

Want to fight fascism? Do the opposite of what Antifa does
    What the fuck do I read by idiots on here.

How the fuck did antifa help the Nazis in Germany?

Come on genius tell us all.

Was it while literally fighting facists in Spain with guns?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    If anyone endorses violence, they are themselves, a fascist. The irony is that people like Gilrak and other gulag loving commie idiots is that they are just as much, if not more, fascists than the actual fascists they profess to hate.
    What a complete fucking crock of white.

Lmao it's hilarious reading all these armchair experts wax on about how Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer are this and that based on what they've read in articles. How about showing up to one of the rallies and seeing for yourself if all your keyboard warrior bullshit is true? Let me clue you in so you can pretend you know what you're talking about the next time you political wallflowers want to discuss our group -

Joey Gibson, leader of Patriot Prayer who I'm seeing so many morons call a white supremacist group, is half-Japanese. He's offered $1000 to anyone who can prove he's done any form of hate speech -- where are all of you goons who say he's a nazi when you're called on to nut up or shut up? All your arguments are based on guilt by association.

Before his rallies, he and one of the other leaders of Patriot Prayer like Tiny, a Samoan, specifically instructed people - DO NOT INSTIGATE VIOLENCE, DO NOT THROW THE FIRST PUNCH, LET ANTIFA SHOW THEIR COLORS. Every time, he's proven right. In Seattle at UW antifa wasn't satisfied with screaming down the thin police line between us and them, or tearing up and burning American flags while they yelled incoherently - they attacked those of us who went to their side for calm discussion, requiring intervention from the police, and they popped the tires on one of our vehicles.

In Portland we showed up and again were instructed not to instigate violence - not that we would've anyway - but every time it's emphasized as important and every time antifa throws the first strikes. In the streets we were met with IEDs made from fireworks, bottles of urine, and a bunch of manchildren armed with batons, a few of whom we sent to the hospital.

Of course we'd come back to Portland. Some will say that simply by showing up, simply by existing within a blue city and expressing our views in public we thereby instigated the attack against antifa. I'd ask you, do you honestly want a country where people get attacked in the streets by improvised explosives and clowns in black masks who're pretend they're nazis to validate violence against them? Oftentimes our crowds of Patriots are more diverse than the hysterically screaming antifa crowds, mostly confused white millennials and washed up baby boomers looking to relive their golden days.

Returning to Portland we came in huge numbers we'd never had before, ferrying in buses from Vancouver so we could park our cars somewhere they wouldn't be vandalized. There were Patriots from all over the country, even as far as Florida, it was great and we had an awesome time at the parties before and after. The real treat though was the rally itself, watching antifa scum congregated on one street get scattered by tear gas after they threw one too many bottles and disobeyed commands to disperse. It reminded me of The Horde after a great victory, cheering and comradery everywhere.

Seriously, if you're not being led like a sheep by the media propaganda against our country, join us in Patriot Prayer rallies or guys -- in your local Proud Boys chapters. Laugh at these absolute idiots calling us nazis or white supremacist like we do when you see just how friendly and diverse our ranks are. Look for us in Seattle this December, we'll keep rallying in these blue cities until people can express opposing viewpoints without being assaulted by desperate SJWs dressed up like ninjas.

If you're a some hater, a sore loser who pretends everyone who disagrees with you is a literal nazi because you're just that desperate to inject drama into your lives - go ahead and join up with the other side, see what happens. Enjoy learning to walk on eggshells as you pander to the purest incarnations of sensitivity culture, virtue signaling hypocrites who cannibalize each others lives and reputations as they struggle through the hobo Olympics of mental illness, drug addiction, and self-hatred. We've sent infiltrators into their ranks and seen it first hand, not even an exaggeration, enjoy.

Last edited by DesmondCreighton; 2018-10-15 at 10:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    American Bund were fascists.

Hey look another European import! Fascism.

Communism was another European import too.
    vast majority of Americans are European Import to at some point either them self of few generations back so makes sense

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Absolutely not.

It's not new by any stretch.

- - - Updated - - -

Democracy is already dead in this country. And it's arguable if we ever had one.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't the Proud Boys have a demonstration celebrating the murder of a Japanese leftist, then proceeded to attack people earlier this weekend?
    Yup, happened in NYC. And the police just stood and watched.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dpark1023 View Post
    It won't stop until people start bringing guns to these types of skirmishes, which sadly is only inevitable.
    If the police keep doing nothing when proud boys beat up people, that will happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Classic miscarriage of justice. Play in traffic -> get run over by a car -> blame "nazis"
    Just keep ignoring he drove into that crowd on purpose, it was terrorism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Political violence is fine, as long as you call then a nazi first.
    Its indeed fine to protect yourself against ideologies that want you death.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Good thing then that you don't decide the law.

I'm not talking about any laws here.

p.s
    Fascism is an extreme form of nationalism, in case you forgot that or just did not pay attention.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Actually try looking up what fascism is and stop embarrassing yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    What the fuck do I read by idiots on here.

How the fuck did antifa help the Nazis in Germany?

Come on genius tell us all.

Was it while literally fighting facists in Spain with guns?

- - - Updated - - -

What a complete fucking crock of white.
    They helped them by opposing them, while all the right wing parties did fuck all to stop them.

Stopping nazis only helps them, you should just let them take over!

nuke that whole city from orbit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You don't know what fascism is.
    Fascism isn't when you use violence to silence Nazi's. The entire world did that during 1939-1945.
    Fascism is when you have an ultranationalistic militarized dictatorship.

You are arguing that there is nothing wrong with fascism because they haven't advocated genocide directly in THIS thread?

But communists taking power is not a bad thing.
    Do you really want to put equality and genocide on the same level?
    One group wants to turn the country into a whites-only dictatorship.
    The other group wants to extend democracy to the workplace.
    And you dare to call them the same?
    Communism killed more than nazism

You really need to read more

7+ Year Old Account
    Classic miscarriage of justice. Play in traffic -> get run over by a car -> blame "nazis"
    Next time you’re in the street, it’s ok for someone to run you over? You’re psychotic. Get help.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesmondCreighton View Post
    Lmao it's hilarious reading all these armchair experts wax on about how Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer are this and that based on what they've read in articles. How about showing up to one of the rallies and seeing for yourself if all your keyboard warrior bullshit is true? Let me clue you in so you can pretend you know what you're talking about the next time you political wallflowers want to discuss our group -

Joey Gibson, leader of Patriot Prayer who I'm seeing so many morons call a white supremacist group, is half-Japanese. He's offered $1000 to anyone who can prove he's done any form of hate speech -- where are all of you goons who say he's a nazi when you're called on to nut up or shut up? All your arguments are based on guilt by association.

Before his rallies, he and one of the other leaders of Patriot Prayer like Tiny, a Samoan, specifically instructed people - DO NOT INSTIGATE VIOLENCE, DO NOT THROW THE FIRST PUNCH, LET ANTIFA SHOW THEIR COLORS. Every time, he's proven right. In Seattle at UW antifa wasn't satisfied with screaming down the thin police line between us and them, or tearing up and burning American flags while they yelled incoherently - they attacked those of us who went to their side for calm discussion, requiring intervention from the police, and they popped the tires on one of our vehicles.

In Portland we showed up and again were instructed not to instigate violence - not that we would've anyway - but every time it's emphasized as important and every time antifa throws the first strikes. In the streets we were met with IEDs made from fireworks, bottles of urine, and a bunch of manchildren armed with batons, a few of whom we sent to the hospital.

Of course we'd come back to Portland. Some will say that simply by showing up, simply by existing within a blue city and expressing our views in public we thereby instigated the attack against antifa. I'd ask you, do you honestly want a country where people get attacked in the streets by improvised explosives and clowns in black masks who're pretend they're nazis to validate violence against them? Oftentimes our crowds of Patriots are more diverse than the hysterically screaming antifa crowds, mostly confused white millennials and washed up baby boomers looking to relive their golden days.

Returning to Portland we came in huge numbers we'd never had before, ferrying in buses from Vancouver so we could park our cars somewhere they wouldn't be vandalized. There were Patriots from all over the country, even as far as Florida, it was great and we had an awesome time at the parties before and after. The real treat though was the rally itself, watching antifa scum congregated on one street get scattered by tear gas after they threw one too many bottles and disobeyed commands to disperse. It reminded me of The Horde after a great victory, cheering and comradery everywhere.

Seriously, if you're not being led like a sheep by the media propaganda against our country, join us in Patriot Prayer rallies or guys -- in your local Proud Boys chapters. Laugh at these absolute idiots calling us nazis or white supremacist like we do when you see just how friendly and diverse our ranks are. Look for us in Seattle this December, we'll keep rallying in these blue cities until people can express opposing viewpoints without being assaulted by desperate SJWs dressed up like ninjas.

If you're a some hater, a sore loser who pretends everyone who disagrees with you is a literal nazi because you're just that desperate to inject drama into your lives - go ahead and join up with the other side, see what happens. Enjoy learning to walk on eggshells as you pander to the purest incarnations of sensitivity culture, virtue signaling hypocrites who cannibalize each others lives and reputations as they struggle through the hobo Olympics of mental illness, drug addiction, and self-hatred. We've sent infiltrators into their ranks and seen it first hand, not even an exaggeration, enjoy.

You know what's funny: after reading your post, a friend linked me this rather hilarious bit:

The caption reads:

Shay Horse
    @HuntedHorse
    Oct 12
    The Proud Boys even waited to do a group photo after the fights. They were hyped the fuck up after that. Flashing their white power hand symbol before marching towards a downtown train.

https://twitter.com/HuntedHorse/stat...66371021000704

Now, to the left-wing Antifa SJWs on this forum: how many people in that photo of white supremacists are not white?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    Communism killed more than nazism

You really need to read more
    You need to fuck off back to stormfront

You know what's funny: after reading your post, a friend linked me this rather hilarious bit:

The caption reads:

Shay Horse
    @HuntedHorse
    Oct 12
    The Proud Boys even waited to do a group photo after the fights. They were hyped the fuck up after that. Flashing their white power hand symbol before marching towards a downtown train.

https://twitter.com/HuntedHorse/stat...66371021000704

Now, to the left-wing Antifa SJWs on this forum: how many people in that photo of white supremacists are not white?
    Ironically, I've seen more than a few white nationalists who weren't white. There was a Lebanese guy who wasn't allowed into a few "European" white nationalist groups, because of his heritage. It didn't stop him from being one. There's even a couple in these very forums who espouse white nationalism... and are not white.

Nobody ever expects ignorant bigots to be intelligent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Ironically, I've seen more than a few white nationalists who weren't white. There was a Lebanese guy who wasn't allowed into a few "European" white nationalist groups, because of his heritage. It didn't stop him from being one. There's even a couple in these very forums who espouse white nationalism... and are not white.

Nobody ever expects ignorant bigots to be intelligent.
    So basically anyone who disagrees with you, even if they're black, is a Nazi

Half the people in that photo of supposed white supremacist Proud Boys are Asian, Latino or Black

At some point you left-wingers have to realise you're completely delusional and Antifa are just bad people
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2018-10-15 at 02:44 PM.

We're all Nazis on MMO-C, depending on which forum member you ask.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Half the people in that photo of supposed white supremacist Proud Boys are Asian, Latino or Black

At some point you left-wingers have to realise you're completely delusional and Antifa are just bad people
    Where did I say that, you sure made it to Godwin level real fast.

When trolls start buying into their own bullshit, then they are brainwashed... period. What started out as a troll for the white power thing, is now their very essence. Racist, moronic trolls...and you love to defend them.

I'm a conservative. Unlike you, I actually believe in things like freedom of speech. You only care about defending racist douchebags. When it comes to speech you don't like, you have no problem wanting to silence people... your support of Peterson trying to silence a critic proves your utter hypocrisy.

Maybe you shouldn't side with racist trash, just a thought.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm a conservative. Unlike you, I actually believe in things like freedom of speech. You only care about defending racist douchebags.
    I've never defended racists, and I've always championed freedom of speech, if you think otherwise your reading comprehension is extremely poor

What I do is expose hypocrisy

I'd love to hear an explanation that isn't a conspiracy theory of how the Proud Boys are a white supremacist group when so many of them aren't white

We're all Nazis on MMO-C, depending on which forum member you ask.
    I've been called one so many times, despite being a classic Nazi victim, that I think the left has destroyed all gravitas the term once had

I've never defended racists, and I've always championed freedom of speech, if you think otherwise your reading comprehension is extremely poor

What I do is expose hypocrisy

I'd love to hear an explanation that isn't a conspiracy theory of how the Proud Boys are a white supremacist group when so many of them aren't white

I've been called one so many times, despite being a classic Nazi victim, that I think the left has destroyed all gravitas the term once had
    The Proud Boys are racist trash, and here you are...

As for exposing hypocrisy, why are you fine with Peterson trying to silence people who say things he doesn't like, and whine when liberals do the same thing?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

Your hypocrisy and support of racist trash is noted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or does that look like fun? How many people show up because it seems fun to them?

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/...march_cal.html

Warning: This post contains graphic content

A demonstration billed as a march for "law and order" in the streets of Portland descended into chaos as rival political factions broke into bloody brawls downtown Saturday night.

Members of the right-wing group Patriot Prayer and their black-clad adversaries, known as antifa, used bear spray, bare fists and batons to thrash each other outside Kelly's Olympian, a popular bar on Southwest Washington Street.

The melee, which lasted more than a minute, ended when riot cops rushed in and fired pepper balls at the street fighters.

Kelly's Olympian Brawl
    The Portland Police Bureau reported seeing protest and counter-protest participants outfitted with hard knuckle gloves, knives and firearms earlier in the evening. Police said they made no arrests Saturday night, but will continue to investigate.

The wild scene unfolded amid mounting tensions among both groups, fueled in part by a pair of national news stories.

A march in Portland against police brutality last week drew headlines after law enforcement's hands-off approach to the event was blamed for an encounter between protesters and an elderly driver, which outraged many, including Patriot Prayer leader Joey Gibson and his supporters.

On Friday, viral video surfaced showing members of the Proud Boys, a right-wing fraternal organization, beating two or three protesters in New York City after an event at the Republican Party headquarters. Police, however, arrested the protesters.

Portland driver at center of viral protest video says he just wanted to escape

"Admittedly, I might have given them the one-finger salute when I rolled up," Kent Houser, 74, told The Oregonian/OregonLive.

It was against this backdrop that Gibson, who counts a number of Proud Boys among his ranks, organized the so-called "Flash march for Law and Order in PDX" — ostensibly to protest Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler and his oversight of the city's police force.

Waving American flags and breaking into patriotic chants, Gibson and about three dozen people set off to a street memorial for Patrick Kimmons, a 27-year-old black man shot and killed by police, an incident that prompted last week's march.

As they arrived at the vigil on Southwest Fourth Avenue and Harvey Milk Street, they were met by a large group of counter-demonstrators chanting "Black Lives Matter."

The two sides exchanged taunts and threats as police stood by and warned against physical confrontation.

About 20 minutes later, the violence erupted.

Below is a detailed timeline of events from the evening.
    PORTLAND ON THE NEWS AGAIN!!! Yeah, yeah... Represent !
    No but seriously, going DT now (west side), you see this crap more & more often (not the violence, but the protests). Now you can flip a coin & it's either a mass of homeless people flocking the streets, or multiple open protests.
    My industry related events get targeted for protest any time we setup an event downtown. Literally, 50+ people will show up & shout that I'm a "murderer" & shit as I walk into the venue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Next time you’re in the street, it’s ok for someone to run you over? You’re psychotic. Get help.
    Don't blame the driver if you get hit playing in the street

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Don't blame the driver if you get hit playing in the street
    No surprise to see you folk support terrorism.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny that politics has become a mob scene now, its a 'you are either with us or against us' mentality..

World gone bloody nuts.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance