Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    people don't get that angry because probably other games they play are one time off purchases , If you played since vanilla or tbc your total wow expenses surpass 1k EUR/USD , and surely they didn't play those other games for 10+ years and never happens with the other games to actually rememeber past times when things were actually better and more fulfilling , this I believe it's the main reason . The game surely didn't need the current AP systems , nor did the players need class pruning , many changes are blizzard self-serving making things easier for them , not making things more interesting and it shows . You say people changed their playing habits , I'd argue that wow players if they could would totally dive in 24/24 h the only problem with that is , after you spun all your coins for chances at loot the game has nothing else to offer for you to work towards , it has basically become a get lucky or come back next week type of game , fuck that with this mentality having drop rates go as low as 1% is a fucking disgrace.
    Azerite traits it's a clear example of them not even knowing themselves what they are doing , bloating the game with this stuff just to feed that timegating ass system that HoA is.

AP really makes me wish for classic , I thought with legion they just wanted to experiment and we jumped on the hamster wheel once , now they are locking the cages . I REALLY REALLY hope they drop off this failed systems and revert to the normal RPG gearing.
    The only thing keeping me playing is the raid with the guild . After that is cleared , and boy we are taking our time , I personally see no reason to throw more money on 8.0
    Hey, I dont mind content that one work towards over a long time. I enjoy that. like the rep "grinds" we have in BfA.. its nothing compared to what it used to be. back in the days I would farm rep with a faction for no other reason than I wanted to be exalted with them. Just the prestige in it.

I miss that. Would not even mind having it like that today, even though I have less time now to play.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and yet you gonna claim that in legion - expansion that literaly had less content them BfA because it didnt have island expeditions and warfronts and had everything else exackly how it is now in BfA + stupid legendaries farm you had reason to log in ?

this is proving how full of shit you people are.

and yes its you - not game. game is exackly the same as it was in legion nothing changed
    I actually liked every xpac up until BfA, which is why I said, that wow and I are not compatible anymore ;-)

And I havent claimed anything about Legion or any other xpac in my post, except that I dont like BfA all that much.

Im not full of shit, but you are certainly full of something, I dont know what it is, but it smells like...
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous" he said.

- Ogvai, 6th legiones Astartes.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    he actually presented many arguments
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    As I said. Stop posting. You just quoted the last sentence of my entire post and tried to claim nothing I said had any substance?

I just systematically listed everything from Legion that was carried over and quite simply stated how they are all in a worse state or they weren't fucking improved upon in any way.

You then go on to claim that you don't participate in any of the "new" content so why should you care if it's shit. Amazing argument.

Thanks for basically proving that most of you(apologists) don't have a leg to stand on. Good day.
    You presented no real arguments. Just "this feature is bad now from my completely subjective standpoint." - Cool you don't like a thing, I do like a thing, woo good times. That's not an argument, that's not something we could have a realistic debate about. And again, if someone disagrees with you they should just stop posting? That's conducive to a good discussion. "If you disagree, leave, so I can have my echo chamber." - I mean what is that? How is that in any way constructive?

And again, I'm not a Blizzard apologist, or white knight, or whatever laughable thing you want to call me just because it's not doom and gloom 24/7 for me. You must have skipped over the part where I talked about Blizzard's gross incompetence in some regards over the last 20+ years. Or how Azerite is extremely boring and needs a rework. But yes I'm an apologist and total super duper white knight because I'm not going to write the game off while the core gameplay is intact from the last expansion that I loved. Cool.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    His points about BfA are existing since Legion. Too bad most of playerbase were blind to them "because 77-day new content" (rofl on Broken Shore Quest chain) and too much invested in Legiondary farming.

Since BfA seems void of meaningful end game content, no wonder people started to realise these 2-year old game flaws now.
    /spit@Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    His points about BfA are existing since Legion. Too bad most of playerbase were blind to them "because 77-day new content" (rofl on Broken Shore Quest chain) and too much invested in Legiondary farming.

Since BfA seems void of meaningful end game content, no wonder people started to realise these 2-year old game flaws now.
    This is true.

But WoW devs pushing content every 77 days in BFA is backfiring because BFA lacks polish and it shows!

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    What new gameplay are you expecting in Classic?

You'll level to 60, then do 5 mans to get pre-raid bis (won't take long), then do raids (which again, won't take long). What else will you do besides farm consumes for raids?
    And this is how see a person who did not play the real deal.

voice of many? /wrists

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkash View Post
    I can't watch his videos.. he almost exclusively whines about everything.. he's complaining about the removal of "grinding for an item" which the overwhelming majority of the player base is glad is gone.

You can't site Reddit as any source of player discontent because it's just an echo chamber for complaining, there is almost NEVER anything positive posted there.
    source? cause rng/personal loot is a huge chunk of why im about to quit. I shouldnt put in 3x the amount of time and effort as the next guy in guild and be ~10 ilvls behind with worse itemization.

oh, and state of game/subs etc must be influenced by something else then. i think the overwleming majority already left :P

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    how low has humanity fallen when "internet celebrities" have became "someones" to admire instead people like MDs, surgeons , lawyers , people with PhD etc etc .
    This site is about WoW. Main focus isn't about doctors or lawyers. Try harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundering View Post
    Yup they expose themselves.

I didn't personally play vanilla WoW at launch but my bro did and it was truly a unique experience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    His opinion means nothing to me. All that matters is my opinion and I enjoy the heck out of this game.

Very low standards you must have

10+ Year Old Account
    The main reason why most people think BFA sucks is because the game doesn't play like their used to. I main 2 chars and have 6 alts and none of them feel fun or engaging. It just isn't fun. If a game isn't fun WTF play it anymore?? Char rotations are the worst since Vanilla but vanilla had worth time rewards so it even trumps bfa. FuKK bfa all I'm saying. The World is awesome to explore, no city ever looked as good as boralus but chars suck to play. Fukk I'm venting now.

He's overly dramatic, which is the currency of youtube streamers, but several of his comments really struck gold.

'upgrading to azerite gear felt like a downgrade', and 'progressing to level 120 felt like regressing to level 100'.

now that my main has a HoA of level 25, i've got 340+ gear (355 azerite pieces) and i've unlocked most of the rep chains ... combat still feels slow as molasses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is he wrong? This isn't the same game I fell in love with back in the day. I hardly recognize it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chris Metzen knew to get the fuck out, the guy who basically created WOW. Maybe we should follow suit. Lets see you haters shit on metzen, if you do I advise go to blizzcon and stand in the middle of the croud and scream out all your hate on the guy. (Be like a atheist going to the middle east sprouting out God hate). See ya!!

Deleted
    I will repeat it once more and more and more , when 8.1 comes out that will be the real shit show , people will sub for it , see its time-gated, see the disaster of the story ( that might be time-gated ) ( they cant decide who should really be WC of the horde, still didnt awnser ( time gate it ) why voljin put sylvanas there ) etc etc ( nelfs geting a upgrade just to be pushed over by some OP nearly slef imposed undead human archer that once in vanilla need to be killed with 5-10 people )

Than , the real shit show begins! OMG , and dont forget all the yelly people who will se belfs and dwarfs with there H armor but them self's will ahve non ( trolls, goblins, humans, drenai ) O can you see it? I do, you migth say stupid points ya twat

NO FLYING ( 7.2 had it this is 8.1 ya , and what of it? )
    Only 2 races getting HA ( seems like discriminating )
    Again raid time-gating
    And so on and on

than it will reallllllllyyyyyy start to fall apart, people dont take there bullshit anymore .

I posted X time, there is no reason why the talents tree( ha lol tree) is so lackluster or could not be transformed reimagend as the old one with clicking ( ya you have a splt that dose 20% chance to proc, jut make it a 5 click talent that gives you each time 4 % ) , no new talents at 120 , and so on , i mean why repeat what other sad better than me ? Ya get the point.

O waht a shitshow after 14 years god bless, when they dont listen to feedback in alpha nor now on the PTR
    Last edited by mmoc1e09114525; 2018-10-15 at 06:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotjunge View Post
    Basically everything you said is wrong and not his opinion, please watch the video before you spew out falsehood or just make up what you think he might think.
    I've watched this video and his stream many times, I'm a fan of his and I know for a fact that he has these opinions. They're not wrong, I just don't agree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundering View Post
    So what was I missing? Doing the 5 mans for pre bis includes the attunement for Ony/MC.

I played at true vanilla and on a private server (it's a completely different experience when you know exactly what to do), and besides logging on to do some herbing, I had nothing else to do but raid. Pointless to do 5 mans as I didn't need gear from them and herbing gave me all the gold I needed.

Just for the record, I am all for Classic, I'll be playing it again. I just think people are fooling themselves that there is a tonne of content at end game outside of gearing in 5 mans and raids.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2018-10-15 at 07:04 PM.

Sorry, I got about two minutes into this video. Between claiming that anyone who doesn't dislike the game is uninformed and claiming that getting a warforged item is "probably not" fun to receive, I just didn't see any credibility to his rant. Maybe if I had heard of him before or presented his arguments in a less conspiratorial, less one-sided manner, I'd actually be willing to listen to more.