Thread: 8.1 ptr vulpera

Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Druuge View Post
    And? Its not like the Vrykrul like there retarded human children who they tried to fucking abort but there parents sent them away!!

Also why would it be a bad thing?
    i dont think this is even english.
    ad "Why would this be a bad thing"
    hmmm I wonder what happened the last time we had an undead lord who was unable to raise infinite armies of undead and was "unkillable" hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    and its not like sylvanas would ever literally say she is that person, but on the horde... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what classes they can be.

A vulpera enhancement shaman would be so beautiful!
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

I'm going to laugh my ass off if the vulpera become an allied race to the horde. Although I wouldn't mind riding a llama, specially if its a cart.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    It's probably Blizzard way to compensate for all the help alliance provided to Nightborne to see them turn back with no reason whatsoever.

Now it's Horde time to deal with ungratefulness.
    The Alliance are not getting Sethrak, but you are correct. The Alliance sent 2 different faction and were presumably the majority of the military forces responsible for the liberation of Suramar, and a significant portion of the Nightborne population were born Night Elves, and yet, they still went Horde.

If Blizzard wanted to, they could easily conjure up a half-assed explanation for them to join the Alliance, after all, the Zandalari have a history of racism towards the "lesser" races preventing them from entering their city. It is not impossible that the Sethrak could view the Zandalari and their choice of allies as problematic from a historical and cultural context, even if, a Horde hero helped them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    On the other hand, the Alliance is in a position to provide lasting support to the Sethrak, while the Horde only has very limited ability to help them. Particularly since the Alliance base is right in the middle between loyalists and Faithless.

I could see that one going both ways while Vulpera are clearly Horde aligned.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    You know the alliance helps aswell right? The alliance focuses on the north while the horde focus the south.
    But the sethrak trust the alliance with the key.
    Yeah and asks the Horde to recover the other piece of the key, end their own civil war, ask for aid stop the ressurection of a creature that their Loa tried to stop and save the Avatar of their sacred Loa.

Like, is this even a discussion? Horde spents a good chunk of Vol'dun aiding the Sethrak and that dwarves the amount of quests from the war campaign.

Vorrik gave that key to an Alliance soldier out of pure convience, it's not like that after explaining everything the Alliance put their full support behind the Sethrak.

It's probably Blizzard way to compensate for all the help alliance provided to Nightborne to see them turn back with no reason whatsoever.
    I don't recall that a Troll constantly talked shit about the Sethrak during questing, whereas Tyrande on the other hand...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Apparently

Things that are ok
    - Cow people
    - Heyna people
    - pig people
    - bird people
    - spider people
    - mantis people
    - cat people
    - dog people
    - bear people
    - horse people
    - snake people
    - Tortoise people
    - tree people
    - mushroom people

Things that are not ok
    - black and white bear people
    - fox people
    You forgot owl people, swol bear people, oxe people, yak people, boar people, walrus people, fish people, frog people, whatever type of people oracles are... angler fish people, aquatic snake people, turtle people, moose people, leaf people... I think thats it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    How the fuck did a Sylvanas argument find its way into a Vulpera thread

Not that I’m surprised
    @Super Dickmann 's law
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Pandaren? Time traveling Orcs from an alternate universe? Vulpera? Draenei retcon in TBC?

These are all bigger jokes than Ogres.

Ogres have been present since Warcraft 1 and have a lot of backstory and are historically part of the Horde. Just because they're dumb doesn't mean they are not a good candidate as a new race. The only difficulty is their height, but there are ways to fix that.

But enough of that. Vulpera are a cancer to this franchise. It will be the final nail in the coffin if it turns in that direction. The positive side effect is that WoW will die and Warcraft 4 will become a possibility again. But they should then cut a lot of nonsense like Vulpera. We don't need that furry shit. This isn't Wildstar and it shouldn't want to be.
    Ya wanna, erm, back up your assertions there buddy ol'pal? The final nail in the coffin is stated over and over, year after year by people like you. Where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by felplague View Post
    sehtrak were hinted more towards alliance, as they showed more favour to them

- - - updated - - -

what do you mean if... The models are allready fully ingame and look great, wtf you talking about?
    https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...zj89cz9mm9v87t
    fully customizable too
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    APPARENTLY we only have Taurens from this list as a playable race. Stop bullshitting. Nobody cares about random races like a humanoid fish race or walrus people, we have them since forever, but playable race is entirely different thing.

Now its vulperas, tomorrow it's cat-girls, day after that we have a bath-suites and pajamas DLC.
    Cow people- tauren
    bird people- moonkin
    cat people- saberon form
    dog people- worgen
    bear people- swol bear
    tree people- resto druids

so no we have much more thne "taurens" as "furry races"

also god danm that is such a slippery slope fallacy, i love it.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-10-17 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Received Infraction

The should deffo have an OP racial. That would be hillarious.

Sehtrak were hinted more towards alliance, as they showed more favour to them
    And yet the Horde interact with them much more.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    On the other hand, the Alliance is in a position to provide lasting support to the Sethrak, while the Horde only has very limited ability to help them. Particularly since the Alliance base is right in the middle between loyalists and Faithless.

I could see that one going both ways while Vulpera are clearly Horde aligned.
    Right, because Alliance's base in the middle of a desert cut off from any significant Alliance power base can help Sethrak more than the Horde which can send its ships from the nearby Atal'dazar with supplies on daily basis if needs be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Myriad other examples aren't playable races.
    Except they are... i dont think you can maths on that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    This just confirms what everyone already knows. WoW is going downhill and fast. The game has become a total joke.
    Yeah fuck wow, it died the minute it came out when they added the shitty furbait tauren race!
    /s

Deleted
    but first pls new worgen and GOBLIN MODELS ffs xD

Now it's Horde time to deal with ungratefulness.
    Except this doesn't fit the story. Because Nightborne had reasons to favor the Horde over the Alliance, i.e. Blood Elves having much more in common with then than the Darnassians, Tyrande basically spitting in Thalyssra's face and her treating Nightborne as meatshields so that Night Elves could conserve forces.

Likewise, both Vulpera and Sethrak deal with the Horde much more than they deal with the Alliance. Kilz said it well before:

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    If they end up becoming an allied race I look forward to some Alliance players acting like it makes more sense for them to be Alliance than Horde despite Blizzard making it obvious which faction they favor. So basically Nightborne all over again.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Oh pardon, I mean the Alliance getting more recolors.

Here this should help you out.
    The more informed you are, the less arrogant and aggressive you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Of course. Because nothing fits potential Junker Gnomes like a horse. Delivered to the player with a complementary "We hate you for playing Alliance" letter from Blizzard.

How did you test the viscosity of Vulpera?
    Wan't there a quest where you help them kill a bunch of sethrak or alliance? I remember something about one them saying that it was fun...I can't remember but they fit the survivor theme of the horde too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Alliance will be even more pissed when they realize Sethrak won't be playable and the fact they don't have a reputation points to that (aside from them not being designed for helmets) lol.
    Funny how none of the allied races had reps untilthey were added... odd... Almost like if they added an allied race to the game, they could add a rep to be part of it.. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

and its not like sylvanas would ever literally say she is that person, but on the horde... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Here we have FelPlague in their natural habitat of trying to force a point out of something even Garrosh realized to be Sylvanas' facetiousness that was supposed to piss him off. Hey, maybe in an extra 8 years since Cata you'll finally get this and drop this embarrassing tangent.

Good, now give Sethrak to the Alliance and we're even.