Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So just managed to finally kill normal botanist, using the scorch tactic. Since it was usable on normal, it may also work on heroic, it basically allowed me indefinite staying power as long as I didn't mess up.
    What I did was to stack movement speed items, giving me a total of 114% speed. This + scorch kiting with frenetic speed and blink is just fast enough to occasionally reset the stacks while the botanist casts a spell and during phase transitions. Additionally, because of the kiting, the bosses hit you less frequently, which reduces incoming damage and stacking speed by quite a lot. This allowed my heals to exceed the damage income, so I was sitting at near full health most of the time, while having mirror images / ice block open for emergencies.
    It was pretty hard to do, and it took much longer, but it may be a good approach to heroic if a normal nuke+pray strat isn't working.
    The most important thing seemed to be utilizing every opportunity to reset stacks properly, wile making sure blink is up for parasitic fetter, since that would destroy me. Luckily, it so happened that the blink on parasitic fetter if timed properly could often also often double as a stack resetter

Quote Originally Posted by isaac2314 View Post
    As for Goroth/Krosus......I've no idea? I don't remember my exact rotation, but if you check the logs you should be able to see exactly when I used Mirror Images and Ice Blocks. I other than being at 6% leech and using Blockades there's nothing special about my character. Well, that and the BfA stamina flask. Same for Krosus and the stacks - maybe that particular attempt was 1-in-million chance of stacks dropping off three times? All I did was standing at ~30 yards and treating Krosus as a target dummy.
    Nah I don't think you got lucky, it's just that on Heroic I cannot survive long enough. Searing Brand does something like twice the damage it does on Normal. On your logs you lose stacks around 1:30min (bridge breaking probably), but I don't even get that far. I usually die in less than a minute.
    I really don't know what's different then. If I even survive to 1:30, which is by no means guaranteed, the stack always get refreshed at around 2 secs remaining. I've yet to see it fall off a single time, after perhaps 8 or so attempts where I made it to bridge breaking. I've tried all 3 specs and hit the bridge breaking with them, but no luck. You don't happen to have some effect reducing the duration of that debuff or something, right?

If I could get the stack to reset I imagine I could make it, since I'm easily outhealing the initial low stack damage.

Btw, does anyone know if legion mythic+ is still active? I was trying to get a keystone but couldn't get one to drop while soloing mythics (did halls of valor, karazhan and thicket, all of which were easy enough on level 0)

Edit: Garothi down too. He somehow bugged out while hitting enrage on the second transition and did exactly nothing afterwards, so I'm not sure if counts as legit, but I'll take it.
    I found a method of essentially ensuring that you'll survive. First, as isaac suggested, don't dps during the transition, you take much less damage that way. Second, if you put you water elemental in melee range of the boss, without standing there yourself, he will melee your water elemental and not cast his carnage ability. He takes a while to kill it and you can resummon before he does. If you also avoid the fel bombardments, then you'll easily live through the encounter. Hitting the enrage ends up being the main problem.

On first glance, the hounds, the portal keeper, high command and Eonar all seem out of our league right now, but I'm gladly proven wrong. The hounds don't seem to be properly separable, with the water elemental dying rapidly. The portal keeper just hits like a truck and there doesn't seem to be a way to reset your stack. The high command stacks are resettable, but the melee swings just overpower my defenses really quickly. In eonar's encounter it's impossible to be everywhere at once, and the fel-infused destroyers in particular finish it all off really quickly while taking ages to kill
    Last edited by mmocf3a1a1b543; 2018-08-29 at 09:41 AM.

Heroic High Botanist Tel'arn goes down !

I had 5.71% bonus Speed which I think is the absolute minimum to destack the boss by running. Other than that, pretty standard Fire kiting, despite some pretty scary moments.

Edit : I just remembered about Bear Tartare... that I completely forgot to use. Oh well !

Only Krosus and Aluriel left for a full Heroic clean !
    Last edited by Araitik; 2018-08-31 at 11:52 PM.

Deleted
    Nicely done Araitik! Congrats

Had a bit of a look at bfa dungeons to see what's soloable there. I was able to solo the first two bosses in Motherlode normal using scorch kiting, so I'm thinking there's probably some other options. Unfortunately, my dungeon reset, so I didn't get to try the last two bosses there. Clearing the trash takes a long time, so I just gave up after that reset.
    The first boss was quite easy and I barely took any damage. It seems likely this boss is also soloable on heroic, possibly even mythic. The second boss took a few more attempts, but most of the damage there is avoidable too, so it may be doable on heroic/mythic too.

I haven't yet attempted other dungeons, but I think we can already speculate about which bosses are possible.

There's quite a few bosses which either stun or mindcontrol a random party member. This basically prevents any form of slow outlasting the boss strategy. All bosses hit hard enough that we won't survive a stun, and mindcontrols reset the fight. So, whether these are possible is going to depend on two factors:
    - is the spell coded to still activate when there's only 1 in the group?
    - is our gear good enough to burst the boss down?

These bosses appear to have this problem:
    Lord Stormsong
    Mchimba the Embalber
    Merektha
    Heartsbane Triad
    Soulbound Goliath

Then, there's a set of bosses who are also able to stop a kite strategy, just based on their mechanics or because most of their damage can't be out-kited.
    Tidesage Council
    Sergeant Bainbridge
    Viq'Goth
    Galvazzt
    Elder Leaxa
    Sporecaller Zancha
    Overseer Korgus

And these have mechanics we may just not be able to handle at all:
    Vol'zith the Whisperer (does the fight reset when were alone? how do we deal with the interrupts?)

This leaves these dungeons which seem promising to me
    Atal'Dazar
    Freehold
    Motherlode
    Tol Dagor (everything except the last boss)

So far, the trash in most places seems to be killable, even on mythic. You can outkite most mobs, and in the few cases where that's not possible, bursting them down tends to work pretty well, and then there's always invisibility. The only real problem I see is the eye event in temple, but most of the bosses there also seem impossible.

(Its been a while since I've posted last time. Been taking long breaks from WoW.)

Anyways, on to my question.
    Has anyone been able to solo nightbane?
    I tried it but the adds and constant slows just rekt me.
    I got him to 40k on my best attempt, but I was lucky.
    ilvl was 343 but don't have traits fully unlocked nor do I have good traits on them. I'm using one ilvl 325 piece even though I have a 340, just because of the blink trait.
    I don't have trinkets like blockades. My leech is at 1% which comes from my bracers.
    It definitely would be face roll as a warlock but mages are so weak in terms of self sustainability.

Quote Originally Posted by Menphis View Post
    (Its been a while since I've posted last time. Been taking long breaks from WoW.)

Anyways, on to my question.
    Has anyone been able to solo nightbane?
    I tried it but the adds and constant slows just rekt me.
    I got him to 40k on my best attempt, but I was lucky.
    ilvl was 343 but don't have traits fully unlocked nor do I have good traits on them. I'm using one ilvl 325 piece even though I have a 340, just because of the blink trait.
    I don't have trinkets like blockades. My leech is at 1% which comes from my bracers.
    It definitely would be face roll as a warlock but mages are so weak in terms of self sustainability.

I don't really have any good strategy to recommend - the incoming damage's pretty spread out so it's really by and large a numbers game. I'd recommend wearing 325 armor with good traits, though - Blink, Gaze and Warding are the best, although in Nightbane's case Vampiric Speed is also acceptable. I did this as 342, 1 single defensive trait (Impassive) and 5% leech. I'd recommend Fire and go with Blazing Soul, or Frost with Glacial Insulation. If truly necessary you can even go Mirror Image as Frost, which would give you immensely greater survival capacities at the cost of DPS.

(Also, many thanks again to Darksickness, Yolobaylife and Pankie for getting me a fresh instance! My own instance of Karazhan was somehow bugged and I couldn't get the Server Quarters fragment.)
    (Oh, right, PS: try not go invisible near Fragments. One of mine disappeared with no warning. At least, that's why I assumed it disappeared......)
    (PPS: And sorry for the late reply, was busy earlier)
    Last edited by isaac2314; 2018-09-09 at 01:37 PM.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

I don't really have any good strategy to recommend - the incoming damage's pretty spread out so it's really by and large a numbers game. I'd recommend wearing 325 armor with good traits, though - Blink, Gaze and Warding are the best, although in Nightbane's case Vampiric Speed is also acceptable. I did this as 342, 1 single defensive trait (Impassive) and 5% leech. I'd recommend Fire and go with Blazing Soul, or Frost with Glacial Insulation. If truly necessary you can even go Mirror Image as Frost, which would give you immensely greater survival capacities at the cost of DPS.

(Also, many thanks again to Darksickness, Yolobaylife and Pankie for getting me a fresh instance! My own instance of Karazhan was somehow bugged and I couldn't get the Server Quarters fragment.)
    (Oh, right, PS: try not go invisible near Fragments. One of mine disappeared with no warning. At least, that's why I assumed it disappeared......)
    (PPS: And sorry for the late reply, was busy earlier)
    Thanks for the reply!
    Surprised you got it with lower ilvl than me.
    I guess I need to get better and hunt for azerite gear with good traits.
    And especially slots with leech. I currently only have 1% leech, which is only on my bracers.
    I also can get warding if I upgrade my neck to level 22 which will take a bit of time.

I'll try it again after I've reached those goals. What I hate about it is that Nightbane despawns if you leave the dungeon for some time, just like trash which you skip despawns up to the boss you've already killed.

Thx again.

Fallen Avatar down, log here. Not much to say since it is pretty much a numbers fight. Would recommend Fire - no real tank debuff to worry about until P2 and better survivability. You could have probably done this boss with some optimization back before Uldir, too.

Gave KJ multiple pulls, possibly doable before 8.1, best pull was ~50%. Felclaw management was basically key; Armageddon Blast is higher on the damage meters but there's only a few things you can do about it. Right now at some point you'll run out of cooldowns trying to manage Felclaws. Also enrage is a real issue (not actually sure why my damage is so low - other than MI it's possible my azerite traits are also very poor.)

I used Time Warp in P1, although now that I think about it it's probably preferable to save it for P2, when the pressure is highest (at least, I assume the Armageddon DoT hurts more than the Thousand Souls Dot.)

PS: if you're trying KJ, don't ever catch Armageddon. One stack of caught Armageddon hurts more than one stack of uncaught Armageddon, and lasts longer to boot.

PPS: Ice Block does not clear Felclaw. Preferably use it just beforehand and/or when Armageddon Blast is applied.
    Last edited by isaac2314; 2018-09-15 at 07:06 PM.
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

So I'm the weirdo who messaged you in-game lol. But guess caught you at a bad time (to isaac). But I think just posting here be better and see what others think. I play pretty much all solo (for PVE, my group of friends all pvp together on weekends but tbh I use my druid for that) since most of the time I afk randomly too much cause of things going on real life for most grouping activities and I get distracted too easily for PVE groups anyway. Dont think dungeon groups would like someone who randomly alt tabs to watch youtube :P

I never leveled a mage, though I'm pretty much just starting. I just like to learn the spec I mostly stick with since its easier for me to memorize key presses etc than trying to remember where everything is for other specs. So far, I've been trying to play as Frost but I haven't really clicked with a spec exactly. It feels like Frost is usually the recommended spec for mages when I looked on the mage official forums...but it seems like when I switch to Arcane (and Fire) I do MUCH better. I die a lot on Frost for some reason even though I use all my cooldowns and try to get the elemental to tank (holds no aggro though). And in dungeons nothing can be slowed at all, so my strategy in the world doesn't work at all in dungeons. And Fire is between Frost and Arcane. Maybe that'll change later or its different for the hard solo content this thread is about. Since, it seems mostly soloing is done on Fire and some on Frost.

So that leads to...

Since it seems really rare for arcane to be soloing spec, and I do like to stick with mostly one spec as I level...what would generally be the overall solo spec to go to for general/hard content? From this thread, at least in Legion it was Fire, is that still true for BFA? Or is it mostly Frost for overall soloing and I just need to learn it or something? And where does Arcane fit in? Cause I seem to do great with Arcane, even when I try to solo slightly lower level dungeons. But maybe later it loses its steam.

I do see one thing in BFA is that it looks like all 3 specs get that cauterizing blink through azerite traits. That was one of the pros of fire according to the original post.

Though personal preference (at least early on) is probably fire being the most fun. With the instant pyroblasts I kill stuff so fast and do so much damage. And frost 2nd most fun but I die so much on it and it does by far the worst (for me) in soloing dungeons. Then arcane is really boring to me since never liked that kinda theme at all. But early on I seem to do best with it and do best soloing slightly lower dungeons with arcane.

So to answer your questions (and these are questions I suspect a lot of people have):

1) What spec is best? I personally think there's no real answer. Frost, for instance, will have its use as long as Water Elementals and Ice Blocks/Mirror Image/other threat-droppers exist. Fire, for the 2nd time in a row, is highest in theoretical healing thoroughoutput but that doesn't mean much. Arcane has unlimited absorbs that can, also in theory, lead to unlimited heals but in practice is only good for some things.

You should also realize that a lot of what you see here is based on personal bias; while in theory you should try using all specs against a boss to see which is best, in practice I myself always use Fire and only resort to Frost if I need to de-stack tank debuffs while virtually never trying Arcane. It might be that Arcane is actually very good, but I don't really know because I don't play Arcane.

(You can say that judging from the fact that no one's doing first kills with Arcane prove it's not great, but then you need to remember there's maybe 5 mages trying to kill bosses solo. It might just be that all 5 of us don't like Arcane.)

.....but to give you a short answer, I'd recommend Frost/Fire. But to be honest I don't really know what's best.

2): What spec should you play? What you like. It would be pretty ridiculous, I think, to not be doing what you want even when you're playing by yourself.

If you need to play specs you don't like to kill bosses? Well......I'd say figure out what you dislike more, playing a spec you don't like or not killing the boss. I, personally, think it's pretty silly to do something you don't like just to do something else.

And honestly going for being the first mage to kill boss X is a futile endeavor anyway. First, I don't think that many people care. Second, you are going against mythic raiders who have mythic gear. I say play whatever spec you like - with enough patches and enough gears the boss will die soon enough. Of course, this all rather depends on what exactly you want to do.

Deleted
    Congratulations on the fallen avatar kill!
    @Greendorrito

Both fire and frost are good options for different fights. There's some fights where both work, and some fights where you're basically forced to go one or the other. Arcane is not necessarily bad either, but so far its advantages seem to be less useful on the hardest of fights. Most people have their own personal preferences though. I always try frost first and go for fire if frost doesn't work, some others either seem to start out with fire instead. Arcane overall just isn't really that popular I think since a lot of people find its rotation boring.

Fire offers great mobility and a bit of inbuild self-healing (blinks providing free shields, cauterize). It's basically required on fights where the incoming damage is so high you can only stay alive with scorch kiting.

Frost is great if there's slowable mobs, and can also tank a lot of damage with its glacial insulation talent. Frost also has the double iceblock, making it sometimes required to pick frost to deal with certain mechanics like tank debuffs.

I'd say the advantages of arcane are that it has the best burst window, and that it has access to the mana shield talent, which might be the best sustain talent there is. It also has a decent ability to move around if necessary, though it can't do a lot of damage while running. The problem with arcane kind of seems to be though, is that it doesn't really shine in long fights with lots of movement, which is basically all of the hard/interesting fights.

Some minor soloing endeavors I did lately:

Some of the trash packs in heroic uldir are soloable. This includes at least: the pack of blobs, the packs with two nazmani ascendants + one nazmani chosen, the packs with two nazmani reavers.
    For the pack of blobs, just burst one of the big blobs down before you die the first time around, should be easy after that. Use ice block to get rid of the stacks you'll get. It's super easy to kite this pack as frost, you just need to care about the big blobs casts and the stacks they give you.
    For the ascendants, you can keep stealing the blood shields they create for some serious survivability. It might take a while to bring them down, but as long as you steal a new shield before the old runs out, you should be fine. I imagine the same packs are doable on mythic too, but I don't have a save ready to try.

The reavers pack can also be done easily if you keep one of the ascendants alive so that you can keep stealing blood shields.

There's probably some other soloable packs here, especially if you keep bringing an ascendant with you, but I couldn't really find a good opportunity to try those other packs since there's some really hard ones in the way. I couldn't really deal with any of the packs containing a single big unslowable mob on heroic. I'm thinking the fetid devourer trash and the packs of little ones in front of zul should also be doable, as well as some of the packs in front of zek'voz and vectis.

Unfortunately, there's not really a point in farming the trash alone here. I was hoping to see if I could use this for boe farming, but because of the forced personal loot system, a mob drops items as often for you when you play alone as with a group. So you might as well just bring a group since it's much faster. Feel free to use this to impress your raid though

Using the ascendant shields trick, which gives a lot of survivability it looks like there might actually be a tiny window for us to solo a boss on normal when we're better geared. On the surface, fetid and zek'voz look like the most likely candidates. You could theoretically also just bring an ascendant pair to regular kills if raid damage is a problem to make your mages require no healing, this might help on mythic vectis. It might be stretching 'clever use of game mechanics' a bit though

You can solo grind the items required for the motherlode engineering mount. The mechs on mythic are soloable, as are the packs with alchemists. A cool trick to use is that if you death run in from the start and instantly release, for some reason the mechs will keep aggro on you and run towards you. You can just do that from the entrance, kill it, reset, repeat.

Did nightbane too, with some survivability items he never really got to killing me

358 ilvl, AP 22, Leech 0%(!). For some reason my last/kill logs are consistently missing, but the wipe logs are here.
    (PS: does anyone know why on earth logs are even missing? This is getting serious enough that I can't effectively log anymore and would appreciate help.)

A few notes:

1) The best single-target survival trait is Cauterizing Blink, which can be pretty rare. As far as I can tell, the trait:
    - has 2 "free" instant ticks when you first cast Blink/Shimmer,
    - scales with Haste AND Crit (AND versatility of course)
    which makes it around 50% better than Impassive Visage or Eldritch Barrier? Or thereabouts. I bought the only helm with the trait for 50k from an all-Sargeras group with 4 cloth users (if any of you 3 are reading this, thanks again!)
    You'll need at least 2 pieces, preferably 3.

2) As mentioned earlier, "don't ever catch Armageddon. One stack of caught Armageddon hurts more than one stack of uncaught Armageddon, and lasts longer to boot."

3) DPS is key; minimizing Intermission 2 requires a degree of luck. I personally used Time Warp during P2. I didn't bother with Siphoning/Leech items since survival with MI is very easy.

4) It might be possible to let Kil'jaeden target Water Elemental instead of Mirror Images during MI, but I'm still not sure how to do it consistently.

At this point the rest of Normal ToS should also be doable.

PPS: a short guide on Felclaws for those that weren't tanks back in ToS,

1) Distance. For a variety of reasons, KJ will occasionally not be within melee range. The easiest way to force this is to Ice Block or Blink. Generally speaking, an Ice Block avoids one entire Felclaw while a Blink shaves away 1 stack (2 in optimal circumstances.) If Mirror Image just ended and KJ is still glued to your Water Elemental, a Blink when KJ is close will also avoid that particular Felclaw entirely.
    (While KJ is rather slow, I have found no way to effectively kite him as any of the three specs, so I'm afraid it's impossible to cheat that way. Besides, you wouldn't have enough DPS if you kite him anyway.)

2) Skills. KJ casts a large variety of spells that by and large have non-trivial cast-bars. Basically, if an ability is coming right after Felclaw, it is very likely that particular Felclaw will not have all 5 stacks applied. Abilities worth considering are:

- Focused Dreadflame
    - Shadow Reflection
    - Tear Rift
    - Darkness of a Thousand Souls

At ~360 and with good survival traits you should be able to tank boss even at ~5 stacks, but not above. Use Ice Block/Cold Snap first in P1 so that they'll be available during P2.
    Last edited by isaac2314; 2018-09-29 at 01:00 PM.

HC Garothi goes down !

Not a hard boss by any mean, but very boring. The most challenging thing being the DPS requirements (I had a wipe with 47k HP left due to enrage )
    The tank missiles are incredibly annoying to deal with, avoiding all of them means you pretty much do 0 dps during the whole ability, and it repeats 10s later ...

Anyway, on to the other bosses !

Does anyone have any tips for Mythic HFC Assault? I managed to barely do it this week with my cannons at 34% and 1.5% after running Arcane (Chrono Shift), keeping adds alive as long as possible (to slow their spawns and have more Chrono Shift fodder), and using a Lightfoot Potion, but I feel like there's something else I'm forgetting here. It was definitely one of the hardest solo challenges I've done (definitely harder than Mage Tower stuff), all because they nerfed Bear Tartare . The kill totally felt like a fluke and I want to know if there's any way to lessen that.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2018-10-14 at 10:36 AM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Does anyone have any tips for Mythic HFC Assault? I managed to barely do it this week with my cannons at 34% and 1.5% after running Arcane (Chrono Shift), keeping adds alive as long as possible (to slow their spawns and have more Chrono Shift fodder), and using a Lightfoot Potion, but I feel like there's something else I'm forgetting here. It was definitely one of the hardest solo challenges I've done (definitely harder than Mage Tower stuff), all because they nerfed Bear Tartare . The kill totally felt like a fluke and I want to know if there's any way to lessen that.
    Sadly, no

This boss has always (and will probably always be) a nightmare to solo, mostly due to massive FPS drops that occus for some reason, but also due to the encounter design. Other than practice and some luck, you cannot do anything to make this fight easier.

In other news :

Garothi Worldbreaker Heroic

I attempted other Heroic Antorus bosses ... didn't went well. Better stick to normal, but even that ain't a free kill ! I will do more attempts soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    To add on to that, most of the things (Sephuz's, Bear Tartare, Darckli's, Chrono Shard, etc.) that allowed us to do it back in Legion simply no longer exist.
    Now, that isn't to say we won't see some similar fun stuff in later BfA patches, but for now we just don't have them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Araitik View Post
    Sadly, no

This boss has always (and will probably always be) a nightmare to solo, mostly due to massive FPS drops that occus for some reason, but also due to the encounter design. Other than practice and some luck, you cannot do anything to make this fight easier.
    Rip. Also, I didn't experience any random FPS drops like I used to in Legion when I was a Druid, even during the same ability(ties?) that was causing the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Araitik View Post
    In other news :

Garothi Worldbreaker Heroic
    Guh-ratz!

To add on to that, most of the things (Sephuz's, Bear Tartare, Darckli's, Chrono Shard, etc.) that allowed us to do it back in Legion simply no longer exist.
    Now, that isn't to say we won't see some similar fun stuff in later BfA patches, but for now we just don't have them yet.
    Yeah, if they didn't fuck with Bear Tartare, it would have been fine. Praying they nerf the fight, either requiring less ammo (make your cannons scale w/ legacy buff?), you get more ammo per box (how about 100? lol), a general speed buff, or just making the mobs do way less damage to cannons.

I don't know why a LEGACY encounter is still needlessly difficult. No other fight to my knowledge, besides Viscidius, an OPTIONAL boss in AQ40, is this bad.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2018-10-18 at 09:31 PM.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

One word : FINALLY !

(This is Heroic btw)

Incredibly annoying, getting hit by a meteor is 1shot, you need good pillar luck and hope the boss doesn't crit at the wrong time.
    Not hard but tedious.

Finally making progress in HC Tomb !

- - - Updated - - -

Update : Demonic Inquisition Heroic got oneshotted

Dunno how much this is talked about since it's Vanilla, but Viscidus (AQ40) is soloable, IF you roll Frost (IV), have a quick attack speed weapon (I had a 1.8 speed dagger I got from MC on hand, could probably find a quicker one), and an on-use Haste trinket (I have a 380 Ignition Mage's Fuse; be sure to hold onto it if you get one from M+ or your cache). Base Haste is 11.79%. I also do have a Rezan's Fury trait, but I don't know if physical DoTs like that affect it or not.

Using Welly + Frozen Orb was more than enough for him to get to the freeze status, at that point, just pop Lust+IV+Trinket. I believe my weapon attack speed was .9, though the last few seconds, IV+Trinket fell off and it became 1.2. Felt like just barely enough but he died so whatever.

Hey guys i was looking at the solo mage spreadsheet and couldn't find any kills on Heroic Odyn ToV so i decided to give it a shot.
    Pretty simple honestly as long as you manage your water elemental and mitigate the damage from Stormforged Spear in ph3 by Odyn.
    I had a close call near the end, it can for sure 1 shot you if you're not careful.

Quote Originally Posted by vonster View Post
    Hey guys i was looking at the solo mage spreadsheet and couldn't find any kills on Heroic Odyn ToV so i decided to give it a shot.
    Pretty simple honestly as long as you manage your water elemental and mitigate the damage from Stormforged Spear in ph3 by Odyn.
    I had a close call near the end, it can for sure 1 shot you if you're not careful.
    Very nice kill ! Glad to see more people are getting involved

- - - Updated - - -

More kills !

Demonic Inquisition, a complete joke :

Maiden of Vigilance, much easier than I anticipated mainly due to insane Fire burst during intermission :

And Fallen Avatar, stupidly easy since not being in melee does virtually no damage

Videos on their way !

Some more information about other bosses :

Harjatan's tanking debuff hits insanely hard really fast and cannot be reset with MI, problem is I cannot survive 2 minutes
    Kil'jaeden hits for a ton, I only did a few pulls but it doesn't look easy.
    I did not attempt other bosses in HC yet

- - - Updated - - -

Goroth Heroic

Enjoy