Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    I don't understand the logic either but Stonecore and other higher level dungeons actually give reduced rep. You get 3 per mob and 80 for a boss. If you wanna get the grind done quickly, you're better off doing TBC dungeons, they give full rep with both the relevant faction for the dungeon and the faction whose tabard you're wearing (15 per mob and 300 per boss). Not sure how things are for LK dungeons, MoP dungeons gave a very small amount aswell, as did vanilla ones. So you might wanna try for the Ravenlord or KT's chicken, unless you already have those, ofcourse.

Oh, OT: I like the set overall, the legs/boots do look bland and I don't play casters. I might still use it on my paladin, though. The red theme fits nicely with the mount. Kinda wish they came with weapons aswell but oh well.
    Stonecore is one of the mounts left to farm, already have all the pre-cata dungeon mounts. So yeah thats the reason! Am im not in a hurry, pure side activity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleific View Post

There ya go.
    The pants and boots are too 2d.

2D trousers and boots? And so low-quality that you can actually see the pixels? Holy fuck.

The top half of that is gorgeous, but the bottom half looks like it's from fucking Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Set looks overall sick af, but those pants and boots make it no justice at all. They are just too plain.

Quote Originally Posted by eolthedarkelf View Post
    I wish Blizzard would create big Lich King like cloaks.

Oh god. Don't tease me. This is all I need.

Plain or not...I can't wait to get this stuff on my blood elf main..I love the overall look..but that's just me!

Holy crap. That looks amazing!

- - - Updated - - -
    @breadisfunny check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    Fuck me in the arse, imagine getting that cloak, this shit looks regal as fuck, a great fit for the blood elves that are already very proud in appearance. Doesn't even need to be fully rigged and/or animated, the current animations we have would suffice, shit would look great even then.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    At least we have the horde cloak to wear with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eolthedarkelf View Post
    I wish Blizzard would create big Lich King like cloaks.

[IMG]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/469615607508238336/502237973509701644/sfsf.png[IMG]
    /sigh we get this scrawny thing

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    At least we have the horde cloak to wear with it.
    You mean the one that costs 50 bucks to get?

I really wish Blizzard would stop taking shortcuts and neglecting the footwear of any outfit that uses a robe. We used to get footwear with dimension even if it was covered by a robe. Its more imperative now that we have transmog to make sure even pieces often covered by others are made with the same quality as the rest. Those boots are just socks. A flat texture covering the feet. They should be bulky like the gloves so Blood Elves don't have spindly looking feet if they decide to go robeless. Clothies in particular get hit hard by this shortcut taking since most of their chest pieces are robes and it sucks.

The boots should have had some dimension like this:

But instead we got socks... -_- and socks make the outfit look very top heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    I really wish Blizzard would stop taking shortcuts and neglecting the footwear of any outfit that uses a robe. We used to get footwear with dimension even if it was covered by a robe. Its more imperative now that we have transmog to make sure even pieces often covered by others are made with the same quality as the rest. Those boots are just socks. A flat texture covering the feet. They should be bulky like the gloves so Blood Elves don't have spindly looking feet if they decide to go robeless. Clothies in particular get hit hard by this shortcut taking since most of their chest pieces are robes and it sucks.

https://i.imgur.com/ngFIqZv.jpg

Agreed, that mesh fits the look way much better.

This is the look I'm going for with my warrior:

Last edited by Big Mama; 2018-10-19 at 11:54 AM.

There is a picture that shows the shoes have a toe armour. Even the icon for them shoes a 3d cover over the toes. However later pictures only show the flat textures for when the armour is skirt and pants.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287980/...shots:287980:1
    Last edited by Poppets; 2018-10-19 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post

Maybe that's just the texture and they dont have the boot rig done yet? Lol, or maybe those are just the cloth looking boots

Ah man they should have gone with the void elf boots and recolor them to blood elf style.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Maybe that's just the texture and they dont have the boot rig done yet? Lol, or maybe those are just the cloth looking boots
    You have a lot more faith in Blizzard than I do. Considering that its been mostly all socks for robe sets since cataclysm till now, I'm fairly confident that those socks are what we are gonna get when the heritage armor goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by runepower View Post
    Ah man they should have gone with the void elf boots and recolor them to blood elf style.
    I agree. Something more like the void elf heritage boots but in matching colors would have been much better.

Deleted
    its a good armor set. the legs and boots most certainly need some extruding parts. but something else felt off. untill i realised what it was. blood elfs are damn short. they need to be 20-30% taller. (not wider)

I love that the socks are named "Sin'dorei Stompers"

does anybody know if a demon hunter can do this quest line? or if a race change character would be able to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by knightblazer85 View Post
    does anybody know if a demon hunter can do this quest line? or if a race change character would be able to do it?
    You can do it on any belf character that is 120 level and exalted with silvermoon. I did it on my DH as my other belfs are still at 110ish
    S.H.