Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Great, welcome to America. Ignore all the racists and bigots. I wish you the best of luck in this land, and I hope you find great careers here. Enjoy the freedom.
    Wish they would at least apply for visas before they got to the border.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    So you are advocating that the United States government targets and steals money from American citizens and residents that get sent to another country? there is no part of this plan that makes sense. What do you think happens when those economies crash or are damaged? Are there going to be more people fleeing to find a better life or less?
    It's the other way around actually. They aren't spending money earned here in the country they are working in. Those countries already fucked their economy by not expanding it and letting their citizens leave. They should wallow in their stupid and not be rewarded for it.

Also you aren't a citizen because you waited 7 months for a work permit. You are still in a longer line to get citizenship documents. I'm not against people coming here that want to become citizens. I actually advocate to make the process easier but I'm not going to simultaneously reward the bad government those people left behind.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2018-10-19 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    It's the other way around actually. They aren't spending money earned here in the country they are working in. Those countries already fucked their economy by not expanding it and letting their citizens leave. They should wallow in their stupid and not be rewarded for it. Also you aren't a citizen because you waited 7 months for a work permit. You are still in a longer line to get citizenship documents.
    How does that address the main problem? without that money their country gets worse and more people leave to come here. They are staying where they are because they got the income coming from the US to support them without that support they would feel the need to come here. The top reason illegal crossings dropped significantly from ten years ago is because of those economies improving /facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Ya skip the line and cut the thousands that want into this country. Break our laws and come on for the goodies. These people, as soon as they enroll their kids in our school system will be net negatives to society. They will never pay in taxes what they will take out. Why would we want these people?

How does that address the main problem? without that money their country gets worse and more people leave to come here. They are staying where they are because they got the income coming from the US to support them without that support they would feel the need to come here. The top reason illegal crossings dropped significantly from ten years ago is because of those economies improving /facepalm.
    It allows that bad government to collapse so the people in that country can potentially create a better one. No border crossings haven't changed much. More people cross now since more people are alive as a whole on this planet.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2018-10-19 at 02:01 AM.

I already said, come on over.
    you give him your address since your inviting him over (Seem rude not to, since your inviting him) did I miss it or you send it to him in a PM

Quote Originally Posted by newyorkerr View Post
    These people are not you. Stop comparing.
    And if they can't earn their keep? Who takes responsibility? Who pays all their bills?

- - - Updated - - -

I know.

Vodka and Machismo is a good recipe for a good sleep. He is pure entertainment.
    The same thing that happens to everyone else, they wither away, or they seek help from the kindness of strangers

What happens if you fail to earn your keep?

- - - Updated - - -

Give them the visas when they get here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    you give him your address since your inviting him over (Seem rude not to, since your inviting him) did I miss it or you send it to him in a PM
    Nah, that’s up to him to find.

It allows that bad government to collapse so the people in that country can potentially create a better one.
    Pop quiz what happens when a country collapse? big hint more people flee.

No border crossings haven't changed much. More people cross now since more people are alive as a whole on this planet.
    That's not how the world or facts work. economics, stability, safety are the main reason for people to leave if those are better they have no reason to.

Pop quiz what happens when a country collapse? big hint more people flee.

That's not how the world or facts work. economics, stability is the main reason for people to leave if those are better they have no reason to.

Ok so more people cross unimpeded? That's one way to interpret the data you presented. It's all BS to make administrations look good. Also the flat line shows nothing has changed in decades to back up another statement I made. Again propping up bad governments isn't a good long term solution to the problem.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2018-10-19 at 02:04 AM.

so you said he's free to come over but won't tell were, so not backing up your claim that's he's invited, maybe you'll post it the next day too.

so you said he's free to come over but won't tell were, so not backing up your claim that's he's invited, maybe you'll post it the next day too.
    I said he’s welcome here, I never said where that was. You are also welcome.

Ok so more people cross unimpeded? That's one way to interpret the data you presented. It's all BS to make administrations look good. Also the flat line shows nothing has changed in decades to back up another statement I made. Again propping up bad governments isn't a good long term solution to the problem.
    So you are saying there is this major conspiracy by republicans, democrats and Donald Trump's own administration to make up numbers so the crossings can look good?

I said he’s welcome here, I never said where that was. You are also welcome.
    You giving him the address is the only way to back up your claim he is welcome? you would not want everyone to think you were lying right?

The same thing that happens to everyone else, they wither away, or they seek help from the kindness of strangers

What happens if you fail to earn your keep?

- - - Updated - - -

Give them the visas when they get here.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but then you have a few thousand people coming the queues while they wait for approval

You giving him the address is the only way to back up your claim he is welcome? you would not want everyone to think you were lying right?
    I said he’s welcome, yep that easy. I claimed he is, and he is. You seem to think that me releasing information that would get me infracted is a good call, nope.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but then you have a few thousand people coming the queues while they wait for approval
    Make the approval faster, it’s that simple.

I said he’s welcome, yep that easy. I claimed he is, and he is. You seem to think that me releasing information that would get me infracted is a good call, nope..
    that's why I asked if you sent it in a PM?

that's why I asked if you sent it in a PM?
    It’s still releasing personal information on the site, which I never said I’d do. I said he’s welcome, and he is.

My place is the United States, it’s not too bad, once you ignore all the racists and people who defend them.

It’s still releasing personal information on the site, which I never said I’d do. I said he’s welcome, and he is.

My place is the United States, it’s not too bad, once you ignore all the racists and people who defend them.
    I may be wrong but I think that's what PM's are for to protect any info you want to send to someone else privately.
    *has also those that hate free speech and erode it, or use that speech and back up your claim.

I may be wrong but I think that's what PM's are for to protect any info you want to send to someone else privately.
    also those that hate free speech and erode it, or use that speech and back up your claim.
    I did back it up. My place is the United States, and he’s welcome, as are you.

I did back it up. My place is the United States, and he’s welcome, as are you.
    tsk tsk so we can pretty much surmise you're not really willing to back up anything you say, ok thanks. later.