Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    So you are saying there is this major conspiracy by republicans, democrats and Donald Trump's own administration to make up numbers so the crossings can look good?
    It's data so it can be interpreted with values that are inflated or deflated by changes in policy. Plenty of people blame Compstat for an inflated number of arrests. An outside review found plenty of complaints and shows how data was manipulated. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...n_3587637.html

So if police do this why wouldn't schools, DHS or another agency not do this to their own benefit? You can't just link a chart and say that is enough evidence to support your argument when it can all be manipulated. Like how border patrol agents can just catch and release since they can't house everyone they come across in the field. So they don't report anyone is detained or brought into custody. It makes them look good since they don't have to report it. Yes both parties have participated in that policy. It also explains the chart that was linked also.

Trump is tryin to look good but news agencies will just spend money findin caravans to deflate any hopes he has of showin his policies have any positive impact. It will always create this narrative that he is a mean tyrant that separates families, that more people are crossing than under obama and even more negatives. He'll never be able to escape this. The only thing helpin are the tariffs but that will take time for companies to move to the free trade zones on this side of the planet. Central american countries can promote their own also but the news will never talk about any of this. If they do it won't reach the front page. They won't dare show him creatin jobs in countries south of the border to stem the tide of immigrants. Which is sound policy.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2018-10-19 at 02:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    tsk tsk so we can pretty much surmise you're not really willing to back up anything you say, ok thanks. later.
    But I did back it up. I live in the United States, and he’s welcome. I assume he can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    This is just plain wrong. MS-13 is much larger than the Aryan Brotherhood. Nice try though.
    In the US it is not those are the facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    It's data so it can be interpreted with values that are inflated or deflated by changes in policy. Plenty of people blame Compstat for an inflated number of arrests. An outside review found plenty of complaints and shows how data was manipulated. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...n_3587637.html

So if police do this why wouldn't schools, DHS or another agency not do this to their own benefit? You can't just link a chart and say that is enough evidence to support your argument when it can all be manipulated. Like how border patrol agents can just catch and release since they can't house everyone they come across in the field. So they don't report anyone is detained or brought into custody. It makes them look good since they don't have to report it. Yes both parties have participated in that policy. It also explains the chart that was linked also.
    Where is your evidence that DHS under republicans, democrats and Trump have manufactured numbers to make themselves look good. What you linked had nothing to do with DHS, you are saying the numbers are fake news provide the facts. ALSO THAT IS NOT HOW CATCH AND RELEASE WORKS OMFG RIGHT WINGERS NEED TO STOP LISTENING TO THE ORANGE IDIOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    But I did back it up. I live in the United States, and he’s welcome. I assume he can find it.
    for the record he said "your" land, your claiming you own the entire US huh?

ya was going but the light bulb went off sorry fokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    In the US it is not those are the facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Where is your evidence that DHS under republicans, democrats and Trump have manufactured numbers to make themselves look good. What you linked had nothing to do with DHS, you are saying the numbers are fake news provide the facts. ALSO THAT IS NOT HOW CATCH AND RELEASE WORKS OMFG RIGHT WINGERS NEED TO STOP LISTENING TO THE ORANGE IDIOT.
    Ok so the people that have testified before congress that they simply can't house everyone that cross the border is a lie? Shit even common sense will bring you to this conclusion. So why bother detaining them?

for the record he said "your" land you your claiming you own the entire US huh?
    Well, I own it with millions of others, come on over. I never said I owned it all.

You keep trying to coerce things, remember what you said about that?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so the people that have testified before congress that they simply can't house everyone that cross the border is a lie? Shit even common sense will bring you to this conclusion. So why bother detaining them?
    Don’t detain them, let them in.

Yeah...with more than 70k members worldwide, and over 10k in the US, they aren't anything to worry about /s
    You aren't worried about the Aryan brotherhood which are much larger in the US wonder why.

Well, I own it with millions of others, come on over. I never said I owned it all.

- - - Updated - - -

That's precisely what is happening.

That's precisely what is happening.
    Perfect, let them all in.

Okay I will explain to you how it works since it seems you have no clue at all. The illegal immigrants are caught by border patrol then processed, crossing the border illegally is misdemeanor but doing it a second time is felony requiring imprisonment and separation. They still need to appear before a judged and housed in the mean time, the concept of catch and release is the process of letting them go back instead of them going in front of a judge because the system is back logged. Do you get it now?

- - - Updated - - -

hahahaha so won;t give your "your" lands address away he didn't ask for ours but yours....

I knew you were not a person of their word...

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as they apply to come here legally, I see no problems at all.

If they attempt to do it illegally, know that the south loves their guns, and loves shooting illegals crossing the border even more. Good hunting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

hahahaha so won;t give your "your" lands address away he didn't ask for ours but yours....
    Well, I hope you can find the United States. If not, that’s a problem.

You seem to want to coerce more, remember what you said about people who try to do that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    As long as they apply to come here legally, I see no problems at all.

If they attempt to do it illegally, know that the south loves their guns, and loves shooting illegals crossing the border even more. Good hunting.
    So, you are supporting the shooting of people? Good to know.

Well, I hope you can find the United States. If not, that’s a problem.

You seem to want to coerce more, remember what you said about people who try to do that?
    not coerce you invited him over and keep skirting where in the US you live, how can they use your bathroom as you said they could?
    "Then why shouldn't any individual be allowed to just walk into your home and use your bathroom whenever they so choose? Why have locked doors?"

You "pure" libertarians are hilarious.
    I already said you guys are welcome, come on by.
    dam invite someone to your use bathroom and won;t say where it is...

not coerce you invited him over and keep skirting where in the US you live, how can they use your bathroom as you said they could?

dam invite someone to your use bathroom and won;t say where it is...
    The United States is my home, lots of bathrooms here.

You keep trying to coerce me into saying something. You said people who do that are a threat to free speech, right?

The United States is my home, lots of bathrooms here.

You keep trying to coerce me into saying something. You said people who do that are a threat to free speech, right?
    no you said yours most of the time that;s the one you have in your place of residents the other are public (are you again pubic own stuff?)

not trying to coerce, your the one inviting people over to use your bathroom what am I coercing, just need to know where yours in (not the pubic ones)

ok ok I know your full of crap but we don;t need to derail this any more sorry everyone else.

Great, welcome to America. Ignore all the racists and bigots. I wish you the best of luck in this land, and I hope you find great careers here. Enjoy the freedom.
    You gonna let them camp out on your yard? Is everyone allowed to just enter your home and take your stuff? If so what's a good time for you and do you have any big screen TVs?
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

no you said yours most of the time that;s the one you have in your place of residents the other are public (are you again pubic own stuff?)

not trying to coerce your inviting people over to use your bathroom what am I coercing just need to know where yours in (not the pubic ones)
    And I gave the location, problem solved. The United States is my place of resid nice.
    You keep trying to coerce a different answer, and you know what you say about people like that.

Checkmate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    You gonna let them camp out on your yard? Is everyone allowed to just enter your home and take your stuff? If so what's a good time for you and do you have any big screen TVs?
    Come on over, it’s great here. You’ll notice I never said anyone should have to pay for them. Let them come, and let them earn their keep.

Much larger? Where do you pull your numbers from lol
    Why are you worried about worldwide instead of the US? you know the place the gang originated from.

Great, welcome to America. Ignore all the racists and bigots. I wish you the best of luck in this land, and I hope you find great careers here. Enjoy the freedom.
    How many of these migrants will live in your house?