Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Life Capital View Post
    I mean, even if you go by ecdc numbers its 14k cases in a year, stupidly high even for its population.

https://ecdc.europa.eu/en/news-event...four-countries
    No argument there. That is if you agree 14k isn't anywhere near 40k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Its not that its the wave of migrants who have never had a vaccine.
    How do you know this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    How do you know this?
    Cause it happened in Texas after all those kids came in without their parents a few years back.

The third world is not known for its vaccination efforts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cause it happened in Texas after all those kids came in without their parents a few years back.

The third world is not known for its vaccination efforts.
    Many verified facts supplied, excellent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Nathreim; 2018-10-22 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Meh, go for it. I say just let people do what they want to do. We need a purge of the stupid anyway.
    We shouldn't punish the children for stupidity of their parents though.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    We shouldn't punish the children for stupidity of their parents though.
    Just because your parents broke into Disney Land doesn't mean you get to stay when they get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    No argument there. That is if you agree 14k isn't anywhere near 40k.
    The article claims that more than half were in Ukraine - which isn't part of EU (but still is in Europe).

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Its not that its the wave of migrants who have never had a vaccine.
    Lets just ignore the religious nuts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Aren't a considerable chunk of the immigrants religious nuts ?
    We are talking about the Christian ones, obviously. What other religion is resisting vaccines, in the west, as hard as them?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anoikis View Post
    Anti-vaxxers in Europe are mostly different from those in the USA.
    We don't have that much fundamental christian nutjobs and conspiracy theorists.
    Over here it's the typical Green Party member who feeds their cats and growing childs vegan.
    They deny kids food with gluten without having gluten-intolarence and although it's part of a healthy nourishment.
    That's what you get when your environmental awareness isn't based on scientific reasons but esoteriks.
    Source for that? Because its pretty much only our Christian nutjobs here.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    We are talking about the Christian ones, obviously. What other religion is resisting vaccines, in the west, as hard as them?
    I see, lets consider only the religion i do not like, because thats conventient to the narrative i support.

Anti-vaxxers are pretty commom among muslims in the world, not sure why they would magically heal of this "disease" upon arriving in Europe.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...76034117302411
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-...mpaign/9325852
    https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/fe...091807399.html
    https://www.historyofvaccines.org/co...on#Source%2023

We have a measles outbreak? ...okay?
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see, lets consider only the religion i do not like, because thats conventient to the narrative i support.

Anti-vaxxers are pretty commom among muslims in the world, not sure why they would magically heal of this "disease" upon arriving in Europe.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...76034117302411
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-...mpaign/9325852
    https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/fe...091807399.html
    https://www.historyofvaccines.org/co...on#Source%2023
    Thats great, we are talking about who are causing this problem in the west, try to keep up.

...By the way, the one is Pakistan has fuck all to do with religion, you can blame daddy US for that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anti-vaxxers still buy into Wakefield's lies but they also buy into the lies of people like Steffen Lanka who claim that viruses don't exist (New German Medicine "movement"). They have dangerously ignorant followers who have a great following in their own Facebook groups who are claiming stuff like MSM is more efficient. Suffice to say arguing with them is pointless because they're impervious to rational arguments.
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2018-10-22 at 10:24 PM.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thats great, we are talking about who are causing this problem in the west, try to keep up.

...By the way, the one is Pakistan has fuck all to do with religion, you can blame daddy US for that.
    You said the religious nuts are causing this problem, i am agreeing with you.

The only disagreement is that you get butthurt when the nujobs are from the religion your ideology want to flood in Europe.

Source for that? Because its pretty much only our Christian nutjobs here.
    Well, I can give you a german source. No idea if google translate makes something useful out of it: http://www.spiegel.de/gesundheit/dia...-a-911637.html

It shows that some of the richest, and most successful and most educated regions in Germany have the least vaccination rate. To quote the article: "Je höher die Quote hochqualifizierter Mütter, desto geringer ist die Wahrscheinlichkeit, dass ein Kind geimpft ist." - "The higher the density of highly educated mothers [in that region], the lower is the probability that a child is vaccinated".

As already said, anti-vaxxing is not some outcome of some nutjobs here, but it's rather prevailing in the upper middle class. As already described by @Anoikis, "typical Green Party member who feeds their cats and growing childs vegan" hits the nail pretty much on the head. It has pretty much nothing to do with "not trusting the government" or religion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Nothing you can do if they won’t vaccinate. You wanna risk your own life and your children’s, go ahead.
    No, cos those fucktards bring their children to daycare and school.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    You said the religious nuts are causing this problem, i am agreeing with you.

The only disagreement is that you get butthurt when the nujobs are from the religion your ideology want to flood in Europe.
    lol, what the hell are you even on about?
    You sure got salty over making myself clear.. lol What is your problem anyway? The christian religious nutjobs are the ones causing the problems here, is it now suddenly offensive because its a religion you follow? No wonder a fascist is about to win in Brazil.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post

As already said, anti-vaxxing is not some outcome of some nutjobs here, but it's rather prevailing in the upper middle class. As already described by @Anoikis, "typical Green Party member who feeds their cats and growing childs vegan" hits the nail pretty much on the head. It has pretty much nothing to do with "not trusting the government" or religion.
    Which varies from country to country, I would imagine. The green party here is nothing even close to that stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Going to bed but I will leave this picture on my way.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

7+ Year Old Account
    lol, what the hell are you even on about?
    You sure got salty over making myself clear.. lol What is your problem anyway? The christian religious nutjobs are the ones causing the problems here, is it now suddenly offensive because its a religion you follow? No wonder a fascist is about to win in Brazil.

- - - Updated - - -

Which varies from country to country, I would imagine. The green party here is nothing even close to that stuff.
    The same with religion. We rarely have this kind of fundamental evangelistic christians.
    Compared to the US even your ordinary christians would be called fundamentel.
    Germans aren't very religious. Churches are empty unless it's X-mas and it has become more off a kind of folklore.
    That's probably why people over here don't see the dangers of more invasive religions but that's another chapter.