Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Well now you are ignoring my points about interest and the graph which shows that it had a steady decline of people since Cata and almost no players came back to MoP from Cata, while from MoP to WoD it got several millions back.. WoD failed because it had no content, quality and quantity alike.

I never said WoD was better, at all. After that claim I'll just stop here. I am almost offended
    Than bfa and legion did the samething that's my point. Your taking one example while ignoring a trend. Legion was said to have hit 10.1 on launch and bfa outsold it. Because we don't have all the data points and you are trying to draw a conclusion based on one with out the other information.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-10-23 at 09:41 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by kinna View Post
    I think most of the top pvp players would rather have mop back over bfa
    hahahahahhahahah pvp

its funny you guys still think they care. RIFT of all things has better pvp balance to it.

also, the only good pvp was classic pvp. before all that arena bs started to fubar the game
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Than bfa and legion did the samething that's my point. Your taking one example while ignoring a trend. Legion was said to have hit 10.1 on launch and bfa outsold it. Because we don't have all the data points are drawing a conclusion based on one.
    The trend that WoD was more shit than MoP so it lost more? Yeah, I'll buy that.

BfA outsold Legion on sales to day 1. Pre-sales included. Not sure how you can say that BfA surely must have more subs at start now compared to Legion start. The trend is that WoD was also bad(worse) just like MoP and Legion really got people back, since the MAU showed a steady flow of Legion performing quite better than WoD. But all this is speculation. The graph(which is real and really the only one we can count) shows that WoD brought more interest than MoP. It's almost like you include rumours just to prove a point.

The trend that WoD was more shit than MoP so it lost more? Yeah, I'll buy that.

BfA outsold Legion on sales to day 1. Pre-sales included. Not sure how you can say that BfA surely must have more subs at start now compared to Legion start. The trend is that WoD was also bad(worse) just like MoP and Legion really got people back, since the MAU showed a steady flow of Legion performing quite better than WoD. But all this is speculation. The graph(which is real and really the only one we can count) shows that WoD brought more interest than MoP. It's almost like you include rumours just to prove a point.
    It was a rumor based on data and once again legion hit 10.1 million based on a statement from a blizzard lead developer but he had to redact and deny it because they don't talk about numbers anymore. If every expansion hits 10 million than what wod did isn't special and might just be the total number of people interested in wow at this point or curious enough to try new expansions. Your trying make conclusion without data which was my entire fucking point.

It's like people who says wotlk was the end of the sub climb when it hit 12 million subscribers. When that could've just been the ceiling because interest drop from vanilla to bc as well.

Sorry for editing my post, I make a lot of mistake and don't flesh out my points enough on the first try,
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-10-23 at 09:55 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

yes, instantly. give me my snapshotting dots, 10 man heroic, no mythic raids(i know they came at the very end), balance druid without a rage bar and with symbiosis. just thinking about it makes me sad how far the game has fallen. mop was by no means perfect, but it was a good expansion, and bfa so far has been pretty terrible.

Think mop with legion systems
    Flexible norm and heroic
    Mythic 20m
    World quests instead of dailies
    M+ with the cm rewards
    Heck isle expeditions over scenarios
    Warfront over the 5.1 PvP area

MoP was great and I have no clue why people hate it other than "its pandas and funny story"
    Pandas from wc3 and stories including
    Witch turning people to statues
    Suicidal panda
    War crimes
    Star ship trooper stype bugs that serve the old gods
    Lets not forget the guy torturing a keeper who we kill and feed the heart to deathwings son
    A leggo quest that was actually fun
    Introduction of proving grounds (in WoD you could tell who couldn't pass it)
    Honestly I miss MoP but I like bfa more
    The content is aces
    The systems are shit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    hahahahahhahahah pvp

its funny you guys still think they care. RIFT of all things has better pvp balance to it.

also, the only good pvp was classic pvp. before all that arena bs started to fubar the game
    Yeah classic PvP was super balanced
    Like the best
    No op specs
    No op gear
    Never had a rogue one shot someone because of prices
    Never had shadow priest burn someone in a few globals
    Total balance

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JIMM- View Post
    how is BFA any different ? when i found out heart of azeroth ilvl is locked behind champions of azeroth rep "the absolute shit mandatory daily grind" is what i felt.

explain ?
    The progression lock is limited
    MoP had professions
    Quests
    Zones
    All locked behind different reps that slowly and I mean slowly allowed you to get more
    Until friendly it was 1.4k a day I think
    Max was around 2k a day or something with no way to help
    Bfa has
    Contracts
    Missions
    Emissaries
    Rare drops in isle expeditions

Absolutely I would. I'd get my hunter's survival spec back, there would be no raider.io, HC dungeons popular for valour points, great regions such as Isle of Thunder and Timeless Isle. It was my favourite expac.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Your trying make conclusion without data which was my entire fucking point.
    Yeah sure, it's not like I have had a graph that showed it. And whatever you base on rumours(yeah, thats you), it just means that more people were interested to come back to Legion from WoD, just like it was more people interested to come back to WoD from MoP. While MoP had a low amount of people coming back from Cata. Thanks for proving my point I guess.

It's like people who says wotlk was the end of the sub climb when it hit 12 million subscribers. When that could've just been the ceiling because interest drop from vanilla to bc as well.
    It didn't, check the graph.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2018-10-23 at 10:14 AM.

If there's one expansion I dislike it's MOP. I liked nothing about it. So no.

Sure. I didn't play mop aside for the last month or two. it seems like it was the last xpack blizzard gave a shit about.

Deleted
    I rather have legion, it was my favorite expansion by far.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Think mop with legion systems
    The progression lock is limited
    MoP had professions
    Quests
    Zones
    All locked behind different reps that slowly and I mean slowly allowed you to get more
    Until friendly it was 1.4k a day I think
    Max was around 2k a day or something with no way to help
    Bfa has
    Contracts
    Missions
    Emissaries
    Rare drops in isle expeditions
    From my perspective, in MOP these things dont bother me because they are optional stuff to me (doesnt affect my character's power level). In MOP my amulet slot is not locked to an artifact and i can get drops from dungeons and raids which doesnt require attunements (unlike king's rest and siege of boralus) but in BFA my amulet slot is stuck with heart of azeroth and there is no alternatives. I am forced to grind out COA rep for my main and alts,just to have a non-gimped character. In MOP my character is not gimped even if i ignored all the rep grinds (in MOP rep grind is optional, in BFA rep grind is mandatory).

MOP rep gating doesnt stop me from getting my MoP profession bonuses (yeah, professions mattered back then) , and we even had Grand Commendations back then to double the speed of the rep gain for alts, and until today it still puzzles me why they were removed.
    Are u seriously comparing these rubbish contracts (only able to have 1 up) that only works for 7 days, missions + emissaries (daily quests from MOP in disguise) and island expeditions that failed miserably VS blizzard's greatest rep creation, the GODLY MoP Grand Commendations ? /facepalm

Wasn't MoP expansion, where they butchered talents? If yes, then no.

Face it, golden age of WoW was BC-WotLK.

Deleted
    Noticed a few people saying no because MoP had the worst raid ever. Are they talking about SoO?

Oh god nooo, Mop is on the same shitty level as Cata! Never ever I'd wanna go back there again, I cant even motivate myself to go farm for mog there as I loathe that expansion so much!

Deleted
    If I bring something from MoP to BfA, It will be Pandaren plots.

BfA has a perfect opportunity to give interesting Pandarens interventions like with Aysa and Jin viewpoints, or they must fight each other because of boss orders. I mean, come on! If BfA gives a moment for WoD with an other dimension-time travel quest clusterf**k , why not with MoP?

Because "LOL, PANDAS!!!"? F*CK THAT SH*T!!

snip
    LUL metacritic.

and that old gif? thats how products are supposed to be.

and you talk about MoP handing you everything? lol hello? legion? welfare epics and legiondaries around every corner.

you're clearly a TBC fanboy, don't be so butthurt that it not as good as MoP, because it's not the class design probably blew your mind with specs having more cooldowns in MoP than TBC has rotational abilities, maybe you're a clicker? can't click all of those huh just compare the faceroll that is tbc lock to mop warlock, who would prefer tbc? some guy with like 1 finger? half a finger? rolling face?

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    And we probably got the worst content patch in the Timeless Isle, where you basically ran out of content in 20 minutes
    Weird. Someone needs to tell all the people who are playing or have ever played an open sandbox video game that they should quit it because it's bad cause all the "content" is over in 20 minutes.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

I would in a heartbeat. MOP should have been the last expansion.

Kinda feels like the fun questions that we asked ourselves as kids: if you had to, would you rather piss yourself or shit yourself?
    Maybe in this sense, we could ask ourselves, would you rather have an heart attack or a stroke?