Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "No new models". Pass.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People getting upset because there's a button which says cinematics rather than cinematic.

That's how far we've come in this community. These folks are essentially memes.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2018-10-23 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    People getting mad because there's a button which says cinematics rather than cinematic.

That's how far we've come in this community.
    WAIT WHAT? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

Oh man now I'm pissed!

In all seriousness it's an early demo build. I highly doubt their priority was to fix one letter on the "cinematic" button.

Quote Originally Posted by blulingo View Post
    Nice finally WE get our mmoRPG game back, all the billys and spergs that blizzard caved into with TF, LFG, lFR, removing reforge, pruning classes and so on keep play your mobile BFA game. The real gamers will now play a REAL game for MEN that put into the time and get the rewards from time put in, not a slot machine bullshit.

#gamersRISEup #Asmongoldourhero
    How is it Waluigi's profit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

So, does that mean new character models?

Quote Originally Posted by Varleen View Post
    "No new models". Pass.
    Sorry, but: what would it matter if people could use new models as long as you can disable them. There is already a classic-setting in the graphics, so what would it matter if people can personally enable them? The same as the a win in bullshit-bingo: "Somebody complain about colorblind-mode" is always a guaranteed hit. Sorry, but that's simply stupid, complaining about features that doesn't impact gameplay at all, especially your personal.

Because even if people play with the new models for example: as long as you disable them, it doesn't affect you at all. So it's purely complaining because of complaining, the same as colorblind-mode.

And you can be sure they don't use the old client. It's so buggy, INSECURE and NO 64 bit-client or DirectX 11. (wasn't classic even directx 8)
    Last edited by Velerios; 2018-10-23 at 01:19 PM.

Please Blizzard, no new character models, no transmog, no microtransactions!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    People getting upset because there's a button which says cinematics rather than cinematic.

That's how far we've come in this community. These folks are essentially memes.
    I honestly hope that when Classic is available/released, that those types of players are the vast vast vast minority.

Some folks are even upset about being kicked out of the demo, "Why they kicking us out!!? I paid for this!" umm hello did everyone forget about limited server capacity? How else are others going to get a chance to play?

It's actually absurd that people are bitching about an S at the end of cinematics and color-blind mode

The Classic crowd is just truly a bunch of pseudo-casuals that want to feel big again, can't wait for people to get ganked and stomped into the dirt by modern players

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh shiiiiiiet, to me this confirms no sharding and authentically as possible server caps

Anyone bitching about modern support needs to get a grip tbh.

They aren't going to support Windows XP/Vista and 32 bit when they just dropped support for it. Not to mention doing so would create impossible to fix security flaws as XP is not even supported by MS anymore.

And in what universe would they develop the client for that extreme minority? Yes it's a small minority that use XP nowadays.

Even Steam is dropping support for XP starting 2019. One of the biggest gaming platforms out there.

As I said back in the WoW threads for when they dropped 32 bit. If you are still running a 32 bit machine for "gaming" then you feel free to. Just don't whine when technology moves forward and leaves you behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post

Cinematic*
    Pretty sure it always said cinematics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by patzuzu View Post
    Is there an option to use new vs old models on the demo?
    There are no new character models.
    Not sure if they mean in this particular build or ever, good news though. I will roll a Tauren just to feel like a badass bovine humanoid once again, and not like a fluffy ice skating ballerina like right now on retail.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post

Cinematic*
    It is correct, you are trying to make a problem out of nothing.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MHMabrito View Post
    Yeah, it's always been Cinematics.. haha
    You have to varnish your cache server.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Ok, I confess, that I haven't played classic wow back then, and even if I feel uneasy with game balance overall, (debuff limit, some specs are not viable etc) it's still fine and I'd like to play classic, but for God's sake, add new models and animations at least.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    idk how it's savage when that button as always been there, "lmao"
    One would think that after 10 years of membership here you'd learn to read. The point of savagery in that post resides in the fact that the button you talk about is read 'Cinematics' instead of 'Cinematic' without 's'. But I am happy that is clarified to you, so now you as well can have some fun. All the best.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ashpwnz555 View Post
    Ok, I confess, that I haven't played classic wow back then, and even if I feel uneasy with game balance overall, (debuff limit, some specs are not viable etc) it's still fine and I'd like to play classic, but for God's sake, add new models and animations at least.
    Modders will do this very easily. The question is: will Blizzard ban for it?

It'll be interesting to see.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines