10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty big 2K sale on Fanatical right now https://www.fanatical.com/en/publish...eid=4f7d3dc646

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    It only worked for 1 card for me... Confused me for a bit
    Im having same problem as well. But i guess, it may still not work properly for other currencies.

I just trade the cards in bulk for more games,. so i can idle more cards, so i can get more games,. so...
    It beats getting 1-2$ worth of steam wallet funds.

Since I wasn't that interested in the Humble Monthly bundle games for this month I went to cancel my subscription (I have the month to month plan). As I was in the process of cancelling I was offered 3 dollars off of the bundle if I stayed subscribed. I'm still not that interested in the games but I really like that they were willing lower the price to keep my business so I accepted.
    Last edited by Xenogeist; 2018-10-15 at 12:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenogeist View Post
    Since I wasn't that interested in the Humble Monthly bundle games for this month I went to cancel my subscription (I have the month to month plan). As I was in the process of cancelling I was offered 3 dollars of the bundle if I stayed subscribed. I'm still not that interested in the games but I really like that they were willing lower the price to keep my business so I accepted.
    I wonder if they have been seeing a large drop off in monthly subscribers

15+ Year Old Account
    X-Com 2 seems to have a nice -67% special promotion on Steam. 16 hours left.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    X-Com 2 seems to have a nice -67% special promotion on Steam. 16 hours left.
    Meh, it's an OK game.

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

15+ Year Old Account
    GOG had that + a few other games for like $20, so it's cheaper than the bundle (It may have expired now). But the bundle offers superior value, so it's definitely worth it. And the game is great! I've been subbed to it for a year I think. I don't have time to play any of the games usually, but when I do, I'm glad my steam library is full

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/w...lassics-bundle

Amazing bundle for once.

But already have 4 of them. O_O

- low tier
    Scribblenauts Unlimited
    Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition
    Batman™: Arkham Origins

-beat average
    Bastion
    Mad Max
    Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

- high tier:
    Batman ™: Arkham Knight
    Batman™: Arkham Knight Season Pass

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    https://www.humblebundle.com/games/w...lassics-bundle

Amazing bundle for once.

But already have 4 of them. O_O

- low tier
    Scribblenauts Unlimited
    Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition
    Batman™: Arkham Origins

-beat average
    Bastion
    Mad Max
    Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

- high tier:
    Batman ™: Arkham Knight
    Batman™: Arkham Knight Season Pass
    Holy shit, that's bloody incredible. Origins is the weakest of the Arkham games but it's still solid. Shadow of Mordor is great, Bastion is great, Mad Max is great, Injustice is solid, Arkham Knight is great...jeebus that's a bloody fantastic deal/bundle.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's insane, I have no idea how they can manage that $1 tier. Scribblenauts is a fun puzzle game, and everybody loves Bastion. Also I have every single game here except for Arkham Knight, but wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is indeed an amazing bundle and I already own every single one of those games. Still, for anyone that doesn't get on that. And don't let people turn you off of Origins, it isn't as good as Arkham Asylum or City but I enjoyed it way more then Knight.

Just want to say. IGN IS EVIL. NO GOOD BUNDLES EVER!!!!

Yes, I'm totally kidding. The bundle is actually pretty good if you are interested in any of them. I believe I owned majority if not all of them because I got them earlier on either in a sale or when they came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    That is indeed an amazing bundle and I already own every single one of those games. Still, for anyone that doesn't get on that. And don't let people turn you off of Origins, it isn't as good as Arkham Asylum or City but I enjoyed it way more then Knight.
    Knight and Origins did feel slightly weaker, but both were still pretty good imo and well worth playing through.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, if I didn't already own nearly every game in that bundle, it would be an amazing deal. I was very impressed when I got the email advertising it.
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay guys, I got the bundle, but I already have Scribblenauts Unlimited, Origins and Bastion, so if anyone wants to trade for those, I am willing.

Also I got Bejweled 3(?) if anyone wants it.....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Holy shit, that's bloody incredible. Origins is the weakest of the Arkham games but it's still solid. Shadow of Mordor is great, Bastion is great, Mad Max is great, Injustice is solid, Arkham Knight is great...jeebus that's a bloody fantastic deal/bundle.
    Main issue with arkham origins is:
    ""As of December 4, 2016, the online services portion of Batman: Arkham Origins will be retired. We thank those that have joined us to battle over the last 3 years. The Single player campaign may still be played and enjoyed offline.""

Yep, pretty sick bundle. I have the Arkham games till Origins, so getting Knight is still in my list, but my pc will surely struggle playing that. Also, it's nice for once being excited for a Humble Bundle, uh? :P
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Main issue with arkham origins is:
    ""As of December 4, 2016, the online services portion of Batman: Arkham Origins will be retired. We thank those that have joined us to battle over the last 3 years. The Single player campaign may still be played and enjoyed offline.""
    ...I didn't even know there was online functionality in the game >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    ...I didn't even know there was online functionality in the game >.>
    Yeah, me either, but I don't want to say anything in case I was forgetting some major component of it. I only played the single player campaign. Was there an online multiplayer or something?
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |