Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Yeah but HOW can you do current content if you don't get invited in order to do it? How can I possibly do a high key if no group invite me to it?

With your logic, it's benefitial to buy boost for the first current expansion high key and just live off that, and I refuse to do that.
    Work your way there like everyone else rather than feel you're entitled to jump straight to a high key because of what you did the previous expansion?

Or make your own group with like minded individuals/guildies.
    Last edited by Great Destiny Man; 2018-10-26 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTiddles View Post
    To add insult to injury, you can easily determine his server from his screenshot. All of the players of his class that have the m+ he claims have all stepped in to mythic raiding. Idk though
    I have some fans but you're the first stalker I spotted

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    Thank you for your effort. It's not like anyone believed his "1 hour a day" mess anyway, but it's nice to see how he has no rebuttal for that.

Uneblievably full of shit.
    I guess the time flies when you're pwning some noobs, it really feels like an hour..

Deleted
    Since everyone has access to really good gear, gear is no longer an indicator for good players. So if you wanna do challenging content you have to chose who you paly with.

15+ Year Old Account
    I see io, gearscore and all such things as part of the same problem. But some, certainly io, is a necessary evil.
    Without io I would undoubtfully gimp my chanses of a decent group.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

- - - Updated - - -
    No, but I am tired of ignorant leaders. Have I done any M+ this expansion? Not much, no. Can I handle it anyway? Yes. Why? Cause I did +25 in Legion and boosted 100+ dungeons CM Gold in WoD and MoP as well as quite good personal times. I can handle dungeons with hard mobs and time pressure.

These things are still not pro in anyway, but certainly above avarage. Can I do a +10 BFA dungeon with my experience pre-BFA, OBVIOUSLY yes, but Raider.io only show current exp, like that would be more important than years of dungeon experience.
    Your experience in previous expansions doesn't matter. You might be an above average player in general, but what you lack is experience. You don't know what casts to interrupt, what mobs to pull (if you're a tank), where to position yourself, what voids to move in or to move out of. In short, you're far less useful than someone who has experience in the points that I listed.

And don't tell me that you have experience because it's always the same dungeon - it's the same with normal, heroic and mythic raiding. Abilities that have not been relevant before suddenly become relevant, interrupting the right casts becomes a lot more relevant, etc.

So, as a group leader, explain to me again why I would pick anyone without experience over someone with experience.

Deleted
    The problem with IO it's people looking at overall score, if the score was just for the dungeon you are doing, it would be a pretty good tool

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhartdh View Post
    The problem with IO it's people looking at overall score, if the score was just for the dungeon you are doing, it would be a pretty good tool
    People usually check the individual scores but you know.. If your average is +5 then you have a single +10 done in time or especially 2 stars then I'm going to assume you got carried. Most likely you were.

Because I know myself and what I can do. 13 years of Rogue and always keeping up with whats new leaves a mark. Having said that, I do slack a lot, usually playing Hearthstone in the background when i raid (not raiding mythic atm), and logs tend to be unfair, they only show what I do regular runs where I tend to slack, and not what I CAN do when I focus.

And even if you don't play HS, everyone can have a bad day and if that get logged it's not fair.

People should listen to experience etc instead of logs. But they always take the easy way out and just look at numbers.

Making my logs private could result in 2 things, less invites or people will actually listen to me instead when I write them.
    When they're listening, will you warn them that you'll be playing Hearthstone in the background?

- - - Updated - - -

It does show your performance in the specific dungeon you are applying to. Which data the group leader is judging by is up to them. The groups you want to join will be looking at the specific dungeon.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but HOW can you do current content if you don't get invited in order to do it? How can I possibly do a high key if no group invite me to it?

With your logic, it's benefitial to buy boost for the first current expansion high key and just live off that, and I refuse to do that.
    Why not run with people you've run with in the past, since they will know how good you are? Is no one you've run with in past willing to run with you again?

Every time I have a good M+ run OR raid, I add the good players in group to my friends list. So my friends list is full of decent players who are fun to run with who all know... Well let's just say they've seen me in a successful run. I can't say what they think of me, but they did at least accept the friend request at end of successful run. Most of them are happy to run with me again. You should try this!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post
    is this still going on?

Also if you managed to get cutting edge on kil'jaeden, then yes you are an amazing player and like 500 people at best share that achievement with you. Rejecting someone that can play wow at such a level is pretty stupid ngl
    I am gonna go out on a limb here and predict that 99% of players who got cutting edge on KJ also had solid M+ IO scores. I don't feel like doing the research, but I feel pretty safe in that prediction.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I have some fans but you're the first stalker I spotted
    Oh man. Is that your way of admitting you may have exaggerated? yikes

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

But, you do see the best run for each dungeon you know

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I notice one funny thing recently: The groups asking for rio of any kind just have the group maker in waiting and waiting while the rest of us just play the game. Stop making it sound like M+ is hard or important. It isn't. Its just the good old dungeons with some affixes that are countered by the stupidly high ilvls that go around or by simply moving out of the fire.
    Spoken by someone who clearly does not do any M+.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTiddles View Post
    Oh man. Is that your way of admitting you may have exaggerated? yikes
    I did not exaggerate, I'm a big casual, everyone I play with knows that I rarely log in especially this last month. The thing is, my undeniable skill makes me look like a badass elitist because you couldn't possible play with so much skill while identifying as a casual.. Even my azerite neck, it couldn't possibly be so low if I invested so much time in the game.

At the end of the day, it's pretty clear I am the ultimate casual. Skilled beyond belief, geared to the teeth, not a raider and casual log ins through the week. Yes.

Step one: Do mythic 0 get a key.

Step two: make your own group and make friends push said key.

The issue you have is, you get a key make a group, it fails horrible because they cant carry you. No one adds the player that was the hard carry, so you dont get any "friends" from your groups. So you hide all the result of your "below average playing" and then talk big on the forum.

I remember your profile, i remember your logs. You changed your name etc and started to hide everything since last i called you out on these forums. I guess I had a impact?

Your issue is you think you are better then you are. Instead of working on improving yourself you try to get other players to "boost" you for free. Then complain and place blame when you can't get a "boost".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    Your experience in previous expansions doesn't matter. You might be an above average player in general, but what you lack is experience.
    Right there, you validated his argument. He is a very below average player with green/blue logs. He has hidden everything, changed his name/race/server since i called him out and talked big on the forums so people thinks he is an above average player.

Its a perfect example why you should never give anyone the chance if there raider io or warcraft logs are blocked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Iirc if your run didn't appear in top 100 runs of your server raider.io can't track it. So tough luck if you are playing on high pop competitive realm
    That's the only problem I really have with that site. It should be able to track everything, I know this is something Blizzard need to sort out but until they do it's not a very helpful site. Lots of my 10 key runs don't show on it because I'm on a high pop realm. I also don't really start doing M+ until the weekends due to work, so idk. Not like I'd have a whopping score anyway but still I would at least like it to be an accurate one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywan View Post
    people wont inspect you in lower keys etc. so no need to hide it.
    You say this, but every day there are groups posted for "+4 checking io"

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    The poutrage in this thread is glorious. Hopefully more folks follow the OP's lead.
    Okay but we can still look you up on WoWProgress.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I did not exaggerate, I'm a big casual, everyone I play with knows that I rarely log in especially this last month. The thing is, my undeniable skill makes me look like a badass elitist because you couldn't possible play with so much skill while identifying as a casual.. Even my azerite neck, it couldn't possibly be so low if I invested so much time in the game.

At the end of the day, it's pretty clear I am the ultimate casual. Skilled beyond belief, geared to the teeth, not a raider and casual log ins through the week. Yes.
    Looks to me you are carried to get the gear lol , rarely logging last month, jeezes m8 stop your crap you are putting yourself in deeper and deeper

Quote Originally Posted by Price View Post
    Looks to me you are carried to get the gear lol , rarely logging last month, jeezes m8 stop your crap you are putting yourself in deeper and deeper
    You're obviously very jealous which is giving much satisfaction. Considering I even posted a screenshot at this point I think your denial is hurting you more than anything. Just because you're probably stuck doing pet battles because dungeons is too much anxiety for you to handle.

I love when plebs put jelly on my toast

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Its no coincidence that "assuming" contains "ass" in it. Stop assuming stuff mate it makes your posts even more worthless.
    No assumption there. Everything about that reply makes it clear that you never did m+ above +5. If even that high.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

You're obviously very jealous which is giving much satisfaction. Considering I even posted a screenshot at this point I think your denial is hurting you more than anything. Just because you're probably stuck doing pet battles because dungeons is too much anxiety for you to handle.

I love when plebs put jelly on my toast
    A screenshot of your gear . Gratz ! It's where you keep contradicting yourself were you lose us. first you play 1 hour a day , then 2 weeks straight and after that 1 hour a day , now you barely log in last month.
    You are just full off it sry

Being a casual doesn't mean you have to be a bad player. I play around a hour a day, I don't raid and have 379 ilvl. What's your excuse? Oh, you're a casual that hides behind the casual mask and hides logs from everyone because you're ashamed of them
    Sounds like you also gad some great RNG my man. No everyone can be so lucky