Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Good, I love him and I love his voice. He'll fit in pretty well with the Forsaken, maybe he'll be a Dark Ranger?

But his existence does make me mad that blood elves still don't have access to pure white hair. wtf, Blizzard.
    I think only belf DKs do.

Another undead elf. What a surprise.

Alexa que Invincible

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    This was Lorash’s chance. His only chance. His hands wrestled against the roots, and his fingers desperately stretched toward his last two shurikens. It took only a heartbeat.

In that heartbeat, a war raged above him.

The blood elf watched in awe. Shadow‐wreathed arrows and green‐laced magic darted through the air. A burst of dark power shoved Malfurion back, and Lorash felt the roots binding him go loose.

Lorash drew both arms back, shurikens held so tightly he felt the tips pricking his palms. He didn’t care if he poisoned himself. He was so close, so close . . .

Malfurion looked at him, at the weapons in his hands, and the root around Lorash’s throat squeezed.

Lorash heard a grinding crunch. His eyes were still open, his mind was still racing, but his body wouldn’t obey him. His lungs wouldn’t draw breath. His entire body was numb. His thoughts were fading.

“Your kind has not conquered my home yet,” he heard Malfurion say.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/st...good-war#tab=3

Glad he's back so Malfurion can kill him again.
    Nooo T_T I like Lorash, hes hot

How is Lorash raised as forsaken ?

I'm pretty sure Lor'themar really did not agree with Sylvanas doing that to the Blood Elves.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    How is Lorash raised as forsaken ?

I'm pretty sure Lor'themar really did not agree with Sylvanas doing that to the Blood Elves.
    Val'kyr speak of willing souls in Darkshore. If Lorash wanted to come back, Lor'themar isn't going to be able to do much, is he going to demand Lorash to kill himself?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

The Forsaken have gone from being free-willed victims of the Scourge that seek revenge against the Lich King to being every character raised by Sylvanas, even if it is literally her own victims that she raises.

All of that in the heartbeat of two patches of one expansion alone.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-10-26 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunderella View Post
    Tyrande actually minded her own business and opted to run away with that dying nelf with antlers rather than doing something about his capital city.
    Except she sent one of the Alliance champions to go defend them because no one knew Sylvanas was going to be insane enough to light the tree on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    This + Lor'themar's new model means Blood Elves might finally be relevant for a minute. Wonder which part he'll play in her overthrow?
    Blood elves have been relevant in every expansion to varying degrees. In fact, I'd say they've been one of the most represented races.

Burning Crusade had the bulk of their story. WotLK had the Sunreavers and San'layn. Cataclysm had the Reliquary and Zul'Aman. Mists of Pandaria had the Purge of Dalaran and Isle of Thunder with the entire blood elven leadership. WoD had Liadrin and the Sunsworn in Talador. Legion had Liadrin and Rommath leading forces in Suramar and recruiting the Nightborne into the Horde. And it looks like they'll be in an eventual blood elf vs. void elf storyline in BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Except she sent one of the Alliance champions to go defend them because no one knew Sylvanas was going to be insane enough to light the tree on fire.
    Always plan for the worse. I guess the nelf figured that nothing can go wrong so there wasn't an actual plan to evacuate civilians in case of a disaster, ESPECIALLY WITH A FUCKING HORDE ARMY SO CLOSE. I guess they really wanted to make Sylvanas more evil but at the same time it underlines how incompetent Tyrande and Stagman are.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    one champion against an entire army? sure you can see whats wrong with that

Deleted
    Well, that's kind of a bummer. While Delaryn's last thoughts were cursing Elune and pushing the vision and even the thought of her loved ones as far away as possible, Lorash was spiteful and vengeful before his death, but his very last thoughts were with his family. So I really thought that he may have at least found peace in death.

But it seems not.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Pretty sure this dude is a freelancer
    I would love the writers to make Lorthemar give this excuse, just like the rest of the Horde leadership did when Sylvie is killing their soldiers and raising their dead. Every evil thing she does is justified.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    But maybe he did?!?!

You see last time it was book malfurion

But now it would be the ingame gimped malfurion, so he already improved his chances by like a 1000000x. A really smart move
    Malfurion is going around in Bear Form, though. That increases his armor by 220% and his stamina by 25%, plus attackers getting 6% less crit!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Wonder what Lor’themar has to say about this.
    Probably not alot. When he threatened her they were roughly equal, now not so much. She considerably more powerful then him now.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    I would love the writers to make Lorthemar give this excuse, just like the rest of the Horde leadership did when Sylvie is killing their soldiers and raising their dead. Every evil thing she does is justified.
    It doesnt need to be justified. It just is. Lorash is a pretty evil person anyway.