Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Seeing your contact with the Support just shows you had an unhelpful and rude attitude from the start.

You didn't even know the name of the weapon you lost, could not back it up with any evidence and even told the GM to look for random threads about the issue. Seems you just wasted that guy's time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enjoy123 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

https://imgur.com/a/6ELsQkg
    Unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised if CS was so bad they don't care for their staff that well anymore as they do with their main developers. Besides not being trained well, I have a certain problem with Blizzard (Totally not biased, look at my signature In red for reference) that they've not solved for 3 and a half years now. And the GM's and Supervisors I'm speaking too now have absolutely no clue what even happend, won't even do a re-Investigation of the situation or eves bother to hear my side of things, I mean screw listening to the customer, right?

And I know how to do that myself, I work Hotel Front Desk for 4 years. It's just basics, even If you don't see the person face to face you treat them the same, as a paying customer who requires your help and Is entitled to that no matter what. But new blizz employees think otherwise, since the only things left from the old investigation are notes saying "He's a bad person, don't listen to his tickets or emails, never talk to him, ever" and that's It, leaving legitimate customers with no chance to get proper service In order to fix mistakes old GMs have made.

It's unfortunate, but you just have to keep talking to GMs until one listens to you, If not let them know of these GMs who complained on the official general forums and that's about all you can do, be happy you don't have your account banned you've had for 10 years containing all of your precious items and memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesethi View Post
    Seeing your contact with the Support just shows you had an unhelpful and rude attitude from the start.

You didn't even know the name of the weapon you lost, could not back it up with any evidence and even told the GM to look for random threads about the issue. Seems you just wasted that guy's time.
    All the evidence he'd need Is with Blizzard, usually, unless the GM is too lazy to look as CS doesn't accept third party evidence, hence from their players or anyone else but their system and GMs.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    The GM found the item and discovered that it was disenchanted. OP can go restore it, but couldn't understand the restore system. Not surprising that a guy that accidentaly disenchanted a main weapon and started the conversation with "Sup" couldn't figure out how to use the restore system.
    Except not. OP had a 1h weapon and offhand equipped. The GM found a missing STAFF. Those are not the same thing.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    TBH, while the OP opening with "Sup" is kind of odd, it isn't really insulting.

Going through the conversation, the OP clearly stated that it was a 1 hander (3rd and 5th response from OP), so I count the initial fault with the GM for failing reading comprehension basics.

After that, however, OP becomes belligerent. While I don't necessary blame the GM's passive-aggressive response of looking with more care after that, the GM really shouldn't be doing that anyways, and it clearly still doesn't register with the GM that his initial response was the correct response. As the paid employee / CSR, the GM is at fault for that response regardless of the customer behavior (the OP wasn't anywhere near that bad behaved to justify the passive-aggressive response).

Finally, a huge /eyeroll to those who claim things don't just disappear. Yes, they can for a variety of reasons. There isn't a programmed system on the planet that works perfectly 100% of the time.

As a proof point, remember when 4 slots disappeared from people's main bag? That doesn't happen either, right?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765706565

I had submit one ticket on lost item before. And it was my mistake that it was in my bag. Admitted I had the name of the item and GM just point it to me it was not lost and was still in my bag.

So my experience was very different to yours.

i had conquest points disappear on me, so I feel with OP to be honest

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    So an item you don’t know the name of and the gm’s have no record of magicly disappeared? Seems more likly you tried to scam a gullible gm into giving you a one hander because you didn’t want a staff and when that failed you tried to start fourm drama.

"Check forums, there are a lot of posts of items just disappearing like thanos snaps"

Yeah right, a bunch a liar like OP that never had the item in the first place.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Go to your guild page in the Armory and on the 'News' feed it should show everything your guild has looted the last several days, (my guild is showing 7 days back). If you indeed did loot this, there should be a record there somewhere saying 'so and so' obtained 'such and such.' Take a screenshot of that to make your argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna guess you got the 2h staff and the offhand, equipped staff, equipped offhand, then DE'd staff at some point later when you noticed, then blame the game

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm "very surprised" that OP is a horde player, with an attitude like that

Looks more like you're either lying to try to make Blizzard CS look bad or lying to try to get a free item. Maybe both. Either way, you look like a giant tool.

I'm sure there may be some bad GMs, but in my experience playing since day one if it's something they can actually help with, they'll do it. In fact, a friend of mine recently had Blizzard resolve a two year old problem that wasn't even really Blizzard's responsibility.

The questions is why would the OP create a post like this if he was truly lying.... Why bother when knowing you are in the wrong? I will take the benefit of the doubt and say that Blizzard isn't always 100% correct. Mistakes happen. Bugs happen. OP, if you really aren't lying, sorry that you had to go through that.

WoW forums in a nut shell

<insert pic of a baby crying>
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

I'm not gonna defend that GM since he could have been mistaken for all I know, but consider you posted his name and used a single supposedly faulty encounter to brand the whole company. Seems awfully salty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enjoy123 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

https://imgur.com/a/6ELsQkg
    Either you are mistaken of what item you earned. Or you have misplaced it in your inventory.

Never have I experienced items just vanishing from my inventory.

As well, Blizzard can see your loot log and sounds like he can't see any looting of the weapon you expect.

Oh, and this thread isn't permitted on MMO-champion as the site nor the players can help with your contact with the GM's.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Gonna guess you got the 2h staff and the offhand, equipped staff, equipped offhand, then DE'd staff at some point later when you noticed, then blame the game
    How I thought as well, that he didn't notice what his loot was.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Customer Service is useless.

Once i got no loot for killing taloc, and the GM said i had already killed it (i hadn't). All i asked for was at least the AP i would have gotten if i hadn't gotten loot. His next response was "i can't do that because it wouldn't be fair to the other affected people who haven't submitted a ticket"

tbh OP you sounded like a wanker, Thread title should be "arsehole customers and their entitlement issues"

"sup"

That's hilarious.

Also, it's all on you.

Millenials: the thread-.
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?