Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Can we have confirmation, there is also second hero they will announce later today on what's next, but they didin't revealed it yet?
    Unknown. It sounded to me like he did say "two heroes", but I'm seriously doubting my own ears now. And I don't currently have the chance to rewind to recheck. Guess we'll know in 3-4 hours.

Where can I watch "What's next panel"? I don't have a virtual ticket. You gonna update this page asap?

I'll happily champion the other voice, Orphea looks awesome and I'm very excited for in game lore development. Couldn't have revealed anything better for me
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Remus88Romulus View Post
    Where can I watch "What's next panel"? I don't have a virtual ticket. You gonna update this page asap?
    Watching the panel will require a virtual ticket. But yes, I will do a live recap! Panel is set to start 3 hours from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Watching the panel will require a virtual ticket. But yes, I will do a live recap! Panel is set to start 3 hours from now.
    Okey. Thanks!

I think I heard Allen Brack say "2 heroes. But 1 revealed now". So 1 more hero at the What's next panel is what I'm hoping for. Or it will be a first in Hots history with only 1 hero reveal at Blizzcon (worst blizzcon ever).

Quote Originally Posted by Remus88Romulus View Post
    Okey. Thanks!

I think I heard Allen Brack say "2 heroes. But 1 revealed now". So 1 more hero at the What's next panel is what I'm hoping for. Or it will be a first in Hots history with only 1 hero reveal at Blizzcon (worst blizzcon ever).
    There's also a panel coming up tomorrow. Still got time!

I'm so disappointed by this. Lore and story doesn't belong in Heroes and neither does Nexus only heroes, imo. This could have been Imperius.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

It's a shame to see how much backlash there has been on the official HotS forums and the subreddit regarding Orphea. I rather like the idea that the Nexus team will be able to create heroes for their game that don’t have to be an adaptation of a preexisting character or conform to a unit archetype. They can simply let their creativity run wild. Even though I will hardly ever play her (not a fan of her design and bratty personality, ugh we already had D.va!), I’m glad Orphea exists because of the cool factor alone, as she has a somewhat interesting backstory (anything connected to the Raven Lord is immediately awesome) and some of the most unique animations I’ve ever seen. If the Nexus team can apply this level of quality to their other original characters, I’m all for it. It’s not like they’re going to prevent other highly requested characters like Deathwing or Belial from joining.

Disappointed. I can barely find it in me to enjoy Overwatch characters, but this is too much. Who asked for original Nexus characters? Why it has to be a kid with destructive magic? It's so boring and uninspired. Why waste cinematic for this crap, where we could have an epic fight between two well known Blizzard characters? Imagine the effort they've put into this cinematic go into Imperius vs Deathwing animation...

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Role rework is 99.9999999999% confirmed. Other than that, we don't really know for sure what's coming! Thank you, Blizzard Asian community team, for not revealing the heroes 12 hours in advance this year.
    They moved the members of that community team over to Hearthstone it seems...
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2018-11-03 at 11:27 AM.