Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank the Light I wont be seeing these ugly unevolved freaks desecrate the Paladin class. A troll with Ashbringer while wearing Judgment armor? Gross.
    meanwhile you get to see fat humans wearing animal skulls, throwing totems and praying to elementals makes more sense i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Void Elves are like... 40 people and are a playable race. That invalidates anything related to population numbers, ever
    Not really, no. I get that you really wanted your shiny trolls. See it like this; The Zandalari you will play join the Horde and start leveling up in 8.1, well after rezans death. Even if you qualified for the Prelate training program, the removal of your fuel source makes your career choice obsolete. I hear the Blood Elves have a wellspring of light magic, why don't you apply with them? They are basically trolls =)

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    I swear this is just teasing players

Because they are totally going to release a new expansion and not give a class any cards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    meanwhile you get to see fat humans wearing animal skulls, throwing totems and praying to elementals makes more sense i guess
    Yeah. Fuck Kul'Tiran shamans. Makes no damn sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    It dates back to Vanilla, when they were faction limited; Shaman were emblematic of Horde and Paladins were emblematic of Alliance. Alliance have gotten a lot more room to play with the Horde toy than vice versa, is the complaint. Can't say I feel too strongly about it, though I'm not too clear on why any race which can produce priests can't also produce paladins, lorewise.

Since you asked earlier, I think this is the breakdown:

Shaman: A-5 H-8
    Paladin: A-5 H-2
    Seems fair then. Shamans make more sense for most Horde races, Paladins make more sense for most Alliance races.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Tidesages?

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    And no KT mages when they actually have magic school is as dumb. What the ook is wrong with them?
    There is? Where?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like Blizzard is purposely shooting themselves in the foot every step along the way.

Ion gonna walk up on stage in a hour and say: "I know you guys on Horde wanted more paladin options. I am here to present - Vulpera Paladins".

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Snake View Post
    Seems fair then. Shamans make more sense for most Horde races, Paladins make more sense for most Alliance races.

- - - Updated - - -

Tidesages?
    Mages make more sense.

5+ Year Old Account
    Stormsong Valley quests.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    But kul’tirans can be shamans, giving the Allys 5 shaman races while Horde still only has 2 paladins.
    You mean 4 as Dark Iron Dwarf is just a reskin of regular Dwarf.
    '' Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ''

Quote Originally Posted by kingpinuk880 View Post
    Its not wierd, shaman and paladin became available for the opposing faction at the same time (start of TBC). Since shaman introduction to alliance they have had more race options for shaman added over time, where as horde are stuck with 2. So people are getting frustrated.
    Horde have more shaman races than Alliance.

So many 4 letter words crossing my mind right now. None of them PG.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    Stormsong Valley quests.
    Mages make more sense.
    Or druids.

If i don get my Zandaladins ill unsub and participate in the shitstorm that will come. It will put the Helf fans to shame in comparison. And these racials suck compared to the KT ones
    Last edited by Vonazak; 2018-11-02 at 09:07 PM.
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    And no KT mages when they actually have magic school is as dumb. What the ook is wrong with them?

I mean there is a chance for extra quest to unlock them, gnome hunters came later in Legion. But the main reason to play Zandalari just died. I can only see myself race changing mage maybe (depending on racials) and going with druid.
    I was actually planning on leveling a druid with Gonk as my loa but I hear the feral spec isn't doing well since cataclysm and don't want to play balance because it's feel so alien for a zandalar, well maybe I will change my tauren to zandalar because I got sick of Baine. Just hope you are right and more foward we see another loa to worship but somehow I have the feeling a random Naaru will pop around and they will start worshiping him as a new loa
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Deleted
    Confirm that trolls can be Paladin ( with nothing to do with rezan) in HS... deny them in Wow...

Mages make more sense.
    Tidesages aren't mages. They are shamans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I wont lie, I was holding out for Zanda pally since you know...they have them in game etc and make the most sense to be every class in game imo. Ah well luckily I main a druid so I am still 50% happy.

And for the horde pally to Alli shaman ratio... thats BS too.

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo101 View Post
    Confirm that trolls can be Paladin ( with nothing to do with rezan) in HS... deny them in Wow...
    they will probably be available after the next patch, or the third raid, everything seems pointing to that

Guess no paladins for me to play on Horde. The one class that I really wanted to play as a Zandalari