Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Les go Saurfang!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Genn's only issue with the Horde is with Sylvanas, as is Anduin's, Saurfang's, Baine's and so on.

The new wildcards are Tyrande and Talanji.
    Hahahahahaha. No.
    Remind me why did he left the alliance first time?
    Abd who launched the forsaken against Gilneas ?
    Guess what, both case, no link with Sylvanas

Quote Originally Posted by Vargas View Post
    I swear to Christ, the mental gymnastics people go through to defend Sylvanas is just as crazy as they are. You'd think that she actually was their big tiddied goth girlfriend or something.
    This.

Guys, Saurfang is working for the alliance because it is so obvious that you're the bad guys that even the OG icons of WoW's version of the horde are ditching you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Hahahahahaha. No.
    Remind me why did he left the alliance first time?
    Abd who launched the forsaken against Gilneas ?
    Guess what, both case, no link with Sylvanas
    What does him leaving the Alliance the first time have to do with him hating Sylvanas now?

Sylvanas willingly lead the Forsaken into attacking Gilneas because she had intentions to expand through it even before Garrosh.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another Sylvanas wanker talks about stuff he has no clue about. Yeah, Saurfang gonna throw that half-corpse out of the Horde and bring the Horde back to the good old time of Thrall's reign. Tell me now how is that traitorous act.

I swear it pains me how much Horde players dont even know what the true Horde is and who Saurfang is. Hint - the true Horde is the Thrall's one. Thats when all Horde races lived in harmony without loosing their identity, yet staying one. And hint - Saurfang wants to bring it back from the abyss of Sylvana's insanity.
    Last edited by Harbour; 2018-11-02 at 09:59 PM.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Call him traitor, you're gonna kiss his boots next expansion as your new Warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Another Sylvanas wanker talks about stuff he has no clue about. Yeah, Saurfang gonna throw that half-corpse out of the Horde and bring the Horde back to the good old time of Thrall's reign. Tell me now how is that traitorous act.
    You mean the time the horde started a full scale worldwar ?

Deleted
    And Sylvanas is a traitor as well imo lol

Quote Originally Posted by bluenote13 View Post
    Pretty sure this is where it is leading. The got rid of the last Alliance capital on Kalimdor and the last Horde one on Eastern Kingdoms proper (excluding the zoned ones). At the end of the war the Alliance is all on the EK, Horde on Kalimdor and then the factions are gone in the next expansion when the Void shows up and the two sides have to join forces.
    Factions aren't going anywhere. That would require an entire re-write of the game. Peope really need to stop this nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    The only traitor is Sylvanas..... Saurfang is a patriot.
    Patriots don't defect to the other side. He is a coward and a traitor.

Does it matter whether or not he's working with the Alliance? If the Horde populace sides with him then that kinda speaks for itself. The people who claim "honor" is a waste of time are complaining about Saurfang's "loyalty."

The cognitive dissonance is deafening.
    "I pulled up to moonglade about 7 or 8
    and yelled to the trainer "yo resto cya."
    Looked at my talent tree, i was finally there.
    To go to Karazhan and tank in dire bear."
    -Yarma

Sylvanas needs to go just so I don't have to hear her insufferable lap dog talk during quests any longer. #teamsaurfang

Sylvanas=Undead Elf Trump in a chainmetal bikini
    Saurfang= Hulking Orc Bernie Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    What does him leaving the Alliance the first time have to do with him hating Sylvanas now?

Sylvanas willingly lead the Forsaken into attacking Gilneas because she had intentions to expand through it even before Garrosh.
    Damn that's à pretty big lack of knowledge.
    He left the alliance because lordaeron refused to génocide the orcs. And it's Garrosh who started the attack against Gilneas. Sylvanas joined after and took the lead on this front started by Her ORC WARCHIEF, named by an other ORC WARCHIEF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    This is total bullshit. He is now working with the Alliance to bring down the leader of the Horde. He needs to die to the hands of Sylvanas for his traitorous ways. Also more bullshit from Blizzard paving the way even more for SoO 2.0 with Sylvanas as the last boss. I'm very close to being done with WoW with all the bullshit they released today and recently.
    Well, we honestly don't know if he's going to be with the Alliance, or he's let out to get back to his trusted allies.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I stand by my pet theory that Azeroth is already corrupted by the old gods (Nzoth says hello!), and that Sylvanas is waging a war against life, namely the planets, and the war is to create an arms race to design a weapon to kill Azeroth. It end with her killing the planet/possibly dying herself and revealing the truth for us to next expansion be the invading force for once, as we fight for survival of our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

I smell a Saurfang/Anduin united front, but not necessarily publicly. I see more of a scenario where Saurfang, backed by the Alliance secretly, goes back to the Horde under some pretense or staged escape to overthrow Sylvannas. Still eerily close to Garrosh 2.0 scenario, but I see an end result (at least in the eyes of Anduin) that he'll let Saurfang lead the Horde under condition that he helps get rid of Sylvannas, which should ease Horde tensions at the leadership level with Alliance in the long term, aka peace. Whether that works out in the end, my guess is it won't go as planned.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

10+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang is quickly becoming Vol'jin 2.0. A traitorous character not really doing anything other than going against his leader. The lack of death threats to his Warchief are the only things keeping me from calling him Vol'jin.

At the rate he's going, he's the poster boy for "I hate my leader" and the Horde will cheer for him and want him as Warchief. After getting the seat, he will do nothing, die by a trash mob, then everyone will cheer that we get a new Warchief yet again.

Vol'jin's legacy is that he was a weak traitorous coward who was in the right place at the right time. Hopefully, Saurfang's story is a bit different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    I stand by my pet theory that Azeroth is already corrupted by the old gods (Nzoth says hello!), and that Sylvanas is waging a war against life, namely the planets, and the war is to create an arms race to design a weapon to kill Azeroth. It end with her killing the planet/possibly dying herself and revealing the truth for us to next expansion be the invading force for once, as we fight for survival of our species.
    That sounds like a cool idea actually, But what about Light Vs Void build up.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account

Amazing character dev.

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    Still eerily close to Garrosh 2.0 scenario, but I see an end result (at least in the eyes of Anduin) that he'll let Saurfang lead the Horde under condition that he helps get rid of Sylvannas, which should ease Horde tensions at the leadership level with Alliance in the long term, aka peace.
    And then Alliance and Horde have to face a big threat (void stuff), Saurfang gets a deadly wound (from a void creature), with his last breath he names the next warchief, who starts with doing questionable stuff and progresses into more evil territory?