Has "release date" been mentioned?
    Mother pus bucket!

Oh wow...

Female Mccree...

How "original" of you, Blizzard...

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Except none of her abilities are like McCree's so
    Still seems lazy...

No Ocean hero? Ya know? Use Nets, and shit? Would be neat...

10+ Year Old Account
    I really want to know how Bob works. Like is he going to be a summon or a temp controlled character like Junkrat's Wheel.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

any info on release date?

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hey, another woman! that wasn't expected at all.

do we have to have a hero character named Ashe in every game that let you pisk heroes?

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    do we have to have a hero character named Ashe in every game that let you pisk heroes?
    Well, I suppose if you already have a character named Ash it'd be ok. Otherwise what's the point?

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Question is... does she have a slippy slidey minge that gets clanked by B.O.B or does she have a tight, clam shut flap that B.O.B protects and you must fight him if you want to romance her?

Trolling/Spam -Infracted. Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2018-11-03 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    nope
    This is what I come here for

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smilomaniac View Post
    Isn't the omnic Athena? I think I recognize the symbol from the old winston/reaper cinematic.
    I think Athena doesn't have a physical body but can move around the Overwatch network as needed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    I really want to know how Bob works. Like is he going to be a summon or a temp controlled character like Junkrat's Wheel.
    According to the What's Next Panel, he's basically a pet. Controlled by AI, acts as a "limited" extra team member. He can be healed and even nano-boosted. Helps cap and push objectives.

I'll have to see actual gameplay to get a better idea of how he works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Smilomaniac View Post
    Isn't the omnic Athena? I think I recognize the symbol from the old winston/reaper cinematic.
    Its name is Echo and logo design on its head seems to be different from the old Athena logo that used to be on it in older concept art. I guess it might be an "echo" of Athena.

Very creative name

Idk what to think about her personally.

I mean she looks awesome, fun and a colossus pain in the arse, but I dont think she's to my taste to play
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Did Jeff Kaplan say "dankful" instead of "thankful"? :P

Aaaaw! I was so hoping Echo was going to be the next hero. I thought it was Athena at first.

Another knock up is the LAST thing we needed. Atleast it's tied to an ultimate.

I also think they are bad with names. So uncreative. Is "Ashe" a common name in the American south?

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Has "release date" been mentioned?
    Like with Moira last year, I'd imagine she'll hit the PTR sometime next week. My guess is Thursday at the latest. Could easily be Monday like last year. As for her actual release date? Well if we look at Moira again, she was announced on 11/03/17, added to the PTR 11/06/17, and released 11/16/17. Given how quickly the last Blizzcon hero was added to the game, I'd say sometime between the 12th and 16th. Probably the 15th as it's a Thursday. a week before Thanksgiving again. Gives them enough time to collect data from the live game with a much larger playerbase to test out the hero, and come back post Thanksgiving weekend to make additional adjustments to the hero and fix any bugs not caught by the PTR.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Did Jeff Kaplan say "dankful" instead of "thankful"? :P

Aaaaw! I was so hoping Echo was going to be the next hero. I thought it was Athena at first.

Another knock up is the LAST thing we needed. Atleast it's tied to an ultimate.

I also think they are bad with names. So uncreative. Is "Ashe" a common name in the American south?
    Her full name is Elizabeth Caledonia Ashe. Ashe is an Irish surname. She comes from an aristocratic Southern family.

Last edited by Kathranis; 2018-11-02 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Knew she was gonna be the hero the second I heard Jennifer Hale's voice come out of her mouth lol
    As soon as I saw the character I was saying she'll be the next hero. Then they showed Bob and Echo and people saying I was wrong. Moments later Ashe was next and then people were ready to riot about no Bob until they saw her ult.

I'm looking forward to seeing how she plays out though. I wonder if she'll be good against Pharah or not, having another character to help counter would be nice, especially since I suck with the current ones.