Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    She'll eat an entire Old God instead of just the heart?
    Wrong crazy Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    The sad thing is, Thrall is actually among the better candidates now.
    Well it's not like I particularly care about Sylvanas. In that whole Saurfang story I just see her as the lesser of two evils (storytelling-wise, not morally-wise, just to stop the smartasses right here). Actually I'd be happy if every single Windrunner aswell as their human toys all died off. I'm just as sick as everyone else in the Horde of offing our Warchiefs every other expansion.

Thrall for me still has the Cataclysm stigma and even worse, seeing more of him means seeing more of Aggra, especially when she's the "First Lady" of the Horde. But I guess as long as it isn't that self-mutilating ball-less bull I should not complain.
    Last edited by Sangris; 2018-11-03 at 11:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

The sad thing is, Thrall is actually among the better candidates now.
    only cause they've killed off the good options...

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Undercity has already fallen the forsaken sit in Orgrimmar, so it could very well be SoO 2.0
    Be honest, would it surprise you if Sylvanas was somehow secretly doing really nasty shit in some "unknown" section of the Undercity?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    They literally said she isn't and she won't. Holy fuck, please infract this guy.
    they also said it wasn't her who burned teldrassil...

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Be honest, would it surprise you if Sylvanas was somehow secretly doing really nasty shit in some "unknown" section of the Undercity?
    That entire area is blight infested, though I bet before all is set and done she will make abominations out of the civilians in Orgrimmar, she has to top Garrosh after all.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Alex comment was on point, Sylvanas is and always was (well, at least from Cata) more inteligent version of Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Snake View Post
    That was just to humour Metzen.
    Don't think so. Look at Saurfang questline from 8.1. He don't start some conspiracy or rebellion. He's still hiding and traveling somewhere. Swamp of Sorrows are between Stormwing and Dark Portal, and I believe Saurfang is going to Outland to get Thrall back (he must be in Outland, otherwise he would react some way to current events of Azeroth).

Also I think Horde players wouldn't mind another Warchief change if we'll get back to Thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    only cause they've killed off the good options...
    Baine and Saurfang are Alliance puppets, Lor'themar tried to defect and is an elf. The allied race leaders are out by default. Gallywix is unironically my favored choice as I've enjoyed the Goblin vs Gnome stuff the most in this expansion, but that's not going to happen, so even if it agonizes me to write this, if we're losing Sylvanas then Thrall should be Warchief.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    That entire area is blight infested, though I bet before all is set and done she will make abominations out of the civilians in Orgrimmar, she has to top Garrosh after all.
    Undead Dolly and Dot. There you go, ultimate evil rank achieved.

10+ Year Old Account
    The main benefit of Thrall is that he does nothing, which means he won't fuck with the racial identities of the Horde anymore than has been done already. With him we might avoid fucking Calia as Forsaken leader.
    There's pretty much 0% chance Calia ends up as Forsaken leader. She'll end up being the gateway to bring the Forsaken model/general animation set to the Alliance (as a really, really stupid concept, but cat's outta the bag on that one). Looks to me like Nathanos Lickspittle is being set up to succeed Sylvanas once she swan-dives off the deep end thanks to Xally's influence in 8.2 onward.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

You think it was a coincidence that he just so happened to be at Blizzcon to ask a question when he's supposed to be retired?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Don't think so. Look at Saurfang questline from 8.1. He don't start some conspiracy or rebellion. He's still hiding and traveling somewhere. Swamp of Sorrows are between Stormwing and Dark Portal, and I believe Saurfang is going to Outland to get Thrall back (he must be in Outland, otherwise he would react some way to current events of Azeroth).

Also I think Horde players wouldn't mind another Warchief change if we'll get back to Thrall.
    He wouldn't just confirm Thrall coming back as warchief right there. Especially when being so vague with the Sylvanas story later. He's not gonna spoil the story.

Metzen's question was a joke and so was Alex's answer.

Also the title of this thread is misleading

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    they also said it wasn't her who burned teldrassil...
    They didn't say that. They framed it like it would be a big mystery/twist, but they never said she wouldn't burn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    You think it was a coincidence that he just so happened to be at Blizzcon to ask a question when he's supposed to be retired?
    No. It wasn't a coincidence. He decided to go to Blizzcon and decided to go to the Q and A to say hi. He asked the Thrall question cause he used to voice Thrall and loves him. Everybody knows it and it was supposed to be funny.

Also Metzen was the one who was in charge of lore for most of the time, I don't think he even wants Thrall back as warchief. If he did he would have made him warchief again when Garrosh was defeated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    To me that basically means Sylvanas kills Azeroth by the end of the expansion
    She will kill Azeroth... and then raise her as Undethzeroth, the ultimate (un)living weapon.
    Also, as undead cannot be affected by old gods, that makes Azeroth uncorruptable, hence Sylvanas is the true enemy of the void.
    Also also, that leads to Sylvanas + Undethzeroth being the setup for the next undeath based expansion.

2+2=4, "World of Warcraft: Reign of Undethzeroth" confirmed.

Hopefully now the haters will finally realize that Alleria is NOT the most insane Windrunner, since she is sane (keeping the whispers of the VOID LORDS at bay all by herself), and is not WORSE than Garrosh, the most heinous war criminal that has ever existed on Azeroth. Alleria alone can redeem the Windrunner name, stained by the crimes of Sylvanas the Mad and Vereesa the Lunatic.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

He wouldn't just confirm Thrall coming back as warchief right there. Especially when being so vague with the Sylvanas story later. He's not gonna spoil the story.

Metzen's question was a joke and so was Alex's answer.
    I think the part about Thrall coming back could be considered a joke, but the whole "warchief posting" thing feels like there could truth in it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Alleria Windrunner View Post
    Hopefully now the haters will finally realize that Alleria is NOT the most insane Windrunner, since she is sane (keeping the whispers of the VOID LORDS at bay all by herself), and is not WORSE than Garrosh, the most heinous war criminal that has ever existed on Azeroth. Alleria alone can redeem the Windrunner name, stained by the crimes of Sylvanas the Mad and Vereesa the Lunatic.
    i think you're looking for the rp forum

i think you're looking for the rp forum
    Yes, I am roleplaying as an Alleria fan.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Well they said in 2017 blizzcon that thrall would play big part in bfa.. so :P

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    There's pretty much 0% chance Calia ends up as Forsaken leader. She'll end up being the gateway to bring the Forsaken model/general animation set to the Alliance (as a really, really stupid concept, but cat's outta the bag on that one). Looks to me like Nathanos Lickspittle is being set up to succeed Sylvanas once she swan-dives off the deep end thanks to Xally's influence in 8.2 onward.
    While I do want Nathanos to be in charge of the Forsaken so they maintain their current track instead of the sadsack "i just want to be human uwu" selves in BTS or Calia's posse, that would make this entire chain of events completely pointless. We'd be exactly where we were with SoO, morally and organisationally speaking, except we'll have killed Vol'jin, Garrosh and Sylvanas as well as gutted Saurfang and the Horde's pretense of ever being moral to get there. I.e, it's worse.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.