Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Nah, reality.
    I'm kind of curious about something and your definition of racism. You say that a black person currently cannot have power over a white person because of the oppression blacks have faced... with that in mind, do you believe that a black man can rape a white woman? As most cops will tell you rape is about power. But by your own words blacks don't and cant have power over a white person. So doesn't that mean that in all cases the white woman should be charged with rape when a black man forces her to have sex? Because technically she has all the power in that situation, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    I'm kind of curious about something and your definition of racism. You say that a black person currently cannot have power over a white person because of the oppression blacks have faced... with that in mind, do you believe that a black man can rape a white woman? As most cops will tell you rape is about power. But by your own words blacks don't and cant have power over a white person. So doesn't that mean that in all cases the white woman should be charged with rape when a black man forces her to have sex? Because technically she has all the power in that situation, right?
    Black people as a group do not have the power to marginalize white people as a group. Racism is a system of oppression.

That does not mean an individual black person can't have power over an individual white person, say a black employer and a white employee.

And black people can certainly be prejudiced against white people and treat them unfairly. But, again, black people cannot marginalize white people as a group. They cannot oppress them as a race. As such there is no racism.

Rape is sexual assault in the form of sexual intercourse against a person's consent. Anybody can rape anybody. What a silly question.

Black people as a group do not have the power to marginalize white people as a group. Racism is a system of oppression.

That does not mean an individual black person can't have power over an individual white person, say a black employer and a white employee.

And black people can certainly be prejudiced against white people and treat them unfairly. But, again, black people cannot marginalize white people as a group. They cannot oppress them as a race. As such there is no racism.

Rape is sexual assault in the form of sexual intercourse against a person's consent. Anybody can rape anybody. What a silly question.
    So by that an individual black person could have power and authority over a white person and said black person, in that case, can be racist, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gobio View Post
    I still don't understand.

Back when I was in college, progressive is everyone is the same, no race, no gender, you can be whatever, nobody cares.

What happened to these bunch of new progressive that single out white people for shame? Can we just go back to old school progressive? ANTIFA is mostly white, can white people be proud of white antifa?????? most SJW are white, can white people be proud of WHITE SJW accomplishment? Seriously this is confusing as fuck.
    The white male hatred to me feels like someone is social engineering it by paying people to protest or say stupid crap on mainstream media. Generally speaking majority of people of any race doesn't like the white washing that's going on in the media, and any YouTube video that talks down on white people will get down voted to hell and back. So it seems it's a very vocal minority that speaks out, probably paid to do so. We have white people that hates white people. That's some suspicious shit right there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookimotive View Post
    reddit com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/9tes7j/kiaraakitty_banned_for_a_clip_that_was_recently/

Do you feel it is justified with a 30 ban and stripping of partnership for saying white devil?
    Yes, and a good example for others to shut it.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

So by that an individual black person could have power and authority over a white person and said black person, in that case, can be racist, right?
    Either you lack reading comprehension or you are willfully obtuse.

Either you lack reading comprehension or you are willfully obtuse.
    Yep, you're trapped. Either Blacks cannot have power over whites and thus a black male cannot rape a white woman. OR blacks can have power over whites and thus you can be racist towards whites.

Either way, you're opinion doesn't matter because, by your logic, you're a white male. Your opinion can never matter. You're racist just for being white.

Yep, you're trapped. Either Blacks cannot have power over whites and thus a black male cannot rape a white woman. OR blacks can have power over whites and thus you can be racist towards whites.

Either way, you're opinion doesn't matter because, by your logic, you're a white male. Your opinion can never matter. You're racist just for being white.
    No, you simply lack basic comprehension. I laid it out in the simplest terms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    I dunno man, there might be some farmers in Zimbabwe that would disagree with you.
    Or South Africa...

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Considering the casual racism our Korean posters here display, that one is actually not very surprising. :P
    It is racism when you let it affect you.

Grow a pair.

White devil makes me feel pretty good tbh. The devil was the first radical after all.
    What have the years of your life taught you to be?

"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    I dunno man, there might be some farmers in Zimbabwe that would disagree with you.
    Presumably he's talking about the US only, but of course it's Elba so who knows. Though I think his textbook definition is correct it's certainly not the way the word is used colloquially.

Instead of "racist" we could just say "bigoted towards {...}" and it would be correct, without the ability to argue against it based purely on semantics.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by George Lucas View Post
    This is insane. You can't be racist towards white people. Sure it is insulting to thin skinned whites, but it has no consequences for them in the real world, unlike discrimination of people of color.
    Seriously! They just don't get it. Dumb whites are too inbred and stupid to understand how the world works. They have no real problems. Just made up bullshit from Fox news they spew out of their toilet seat complexion mouths. Trumps kin sure are idiots lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    As long as it's only flashing your tits or ass and flirting with your chat while being married/ having a boyfriend, it's all good.

But using a racial slur. Nope, nope, nope.

Gotta love the Twitch "values."

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Huh. Actual equality? Who would have thought. Normally I would expect her to be able to literally kill some white dude, and get a pat on the back for fighting against PatriarchyTM. But I guess the world is finally changing...maybe...
    You mean like the one of NYT?

This was the streamers 2nd offense after she called an actual money in a zoo a TriHard on stream...(I literally got that from reading your link for 5 seconds, so how disingenuous is your post?)

Didn't learn once, darwin award rewarded for expecting a different result being racist again. And lol @ the people making this a thread of if you're able to be racist against white people when the person in general is bigot minded against more then white people as proven above.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2018-11-06 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    Racism is Racism, minorities can be racist too.
    And recently they are more often than "majorities"

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    It is racism when you let it affect you.

Grow a pair.
    You probably think you're very deep when you talk silly like that. You're not, actually. That's just a very silly statement.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by steristumpie View Post
    Nope, noone should be banned for shit they say or feelings they hurt. ... because all speech is free speech or none is.

Dont fuck with me when i say "chink" and i wont bat an eye when you call me a "cracker" or "white devil".
    And here we have an american caught in his constitution bubble thinking that the private space of companies still gets protected by free speech. Fuck out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinte View Post
    And here we have an american caught in his constitution bubble thinking that the private space of companies still gets protected by free speech. Fuck out of here.
    Lol perfect example. White americans are the dumbest creatures on the planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL