13 11.11%
  • I'm not voting/Haven't decided

16 13.68%
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Karl View Post
    What deflection... I was asked why I didn't care about Hillary's health compared to biden by a different person and you went and spilled your spaghetti everywhere.
    You were replying to me... I never once asked you about Hilary. Not a single thing about her. You used her to deflect about picking Trump as a lesser of two evils over Biden.

Talking about me not being able to follow shit.... You need to pay attention yourself.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    You were replying to me... I never once asked you about Hilary. Not a single thing about her. You used her to deflect about picking Trump as a lesser of two evils over Biden.

Talking about me not being able to follow shit.... You need to pay attention yourself.
    I wasn't you just latched on like a leech and started screaming nonsense.

You can go and actually read the post.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't you just latched on like a leech and started screaming nonsense.

You can go and actually read the post.
    In what post did I ask you about Hilary? Feel free to quote ME asking you about her. Til you do..

Do you often feel the points you raise are so weak you must resort to deflection?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Which you won't get with democrats, they'll wont the left-wing people anything they need. They are not even trying to appeal to them, a pick like Biden makes that clear.
    To beat a racist, senile rapist they pick a racist, senile rapist? That is the best they have to offer?
    It's the voters in the primaries that are picking Biden over Bernie.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    In what post did I ask you about Hilary? Feel free to quote ME asking you about her. Til you do..

Do you often feel the points you raise are so weak you must resort to deflection?
    I just think this conversation has moved past what your able to follow. At some point I feel moderation will intercede if I start to openly mock you so I am just going to move on .

10+ Year Old Account
    I just think this conversation has moved past what your able to follow. At some point I feel moderation will intercede if I start to openly mock you so I am just going to move on .
    Oh please, mock me about how YOU can't follow your own conversations and who you are having them with...

Do you often feel the points you raise are so weak you must resort to deflection? I mean seriously. All you have to do is quote me asking about her to show you mentioning her in a reply to me makes any sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    "They" didn't do anything to Bernie.

Bernie claims he can get young people out to vote...but they won't even come out to support him in the primaries.

You want to blame someone for Bernie's defeat? Blame his so-called supporters.
    seeing as my state didn't even get to hold their primary this year....
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    That's if there is a second choice, which any sane person would vote for. Voting 3rd party is effectively like not voting and saying you're fine with either established candidate. And that's fine, your right to vote comes with your right to not vote as well.
    Absolutely. But that does not change the reality of one's vote. I voted for Ralph Nader twice. It was basically a feels the best choice, but in reality only helped the one who won, to win. You do the same thing when you do not vote.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Biden might not be all that likable, but how the hell does one favor Trump over him? Or anyone running for the Presidency, for that matter?
    I think that's simple. Trump understands and knows what words and topics hes talking about. Biden's mental state is weakening day by day.

Once again. Biden shills were given the choice. Vote for Bernie and actually see change or get Trump for 4 more years. Looks like they wanted Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    I think that's simple. Trump understands and knows what words and topics hes talking about. Biden's mental state is weakening day by day.
    I can't believe you managed to type this out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    It's the voters in the primaries that are picking Biden over Bernie.
    Yes, exactly. That does not change anything.

Once again. Biden shills were given the choice. Vote for Bernie and actually see change or get Trump for 4 more years. Looks like they wanted Trump.
    Yeah, Trump sure understands and knows his words.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I can't believe you managed to type this out.
    Trump is an idiot but he is absolutely more coherent than Biden. Sorry that's just a fact. Have you been under a rock the past few months and missed all of Biden's speeches and interviews?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    He understands them more than Biden. That's for sure.
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.

What's up with this new talking point of supposed anti-Trumpers claiming Biden's mental state is worse than Trumps? You guys played that out real quick.

Trump is an idiot but he is absolutely more coherent than Biden. Sorry that's just a fact. Have you been under a rock the past few months and missed all of Biden's speeches and interviews?

- - - Updated - - -

Evidence, please.

- - - Updated - - -

Evidence, please.
    You must have been under a rock also. Go ahead and youtube Joe Biden gaffs / dementia. You will find all you need if you are really just playing dumb.

You must have been under a rock also. Go ahead and youtube Joe Biden gaffs / dementia. You will find all you need if you are really just playing dumb.
    Still not as bad as the videos that were just shown to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    What's up with this new talking point of supposed anti-Trumpers claiming Biden's mental state is worse than Trumps? You guys played that out real quick.
    Probably because Biden is polling better than 10 points.

Alrighty then. Let's wait until the Biden V Trump debate. We will see how well your comment ages