Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Got to put out those Vulpera in 8.3!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    There is a big difference between stating your opinion in a constructive manner and simply whining without much thought.

And where did you see the sub account constantly dropping :3 Island expeditions are quite fun. Warfronts are relaxing and Heroic Warfronts will fix the difficulty problem for the less casual players. Azerite is getting its fixed in next patch. And yes, the game is enjoyable. I am enjoying it. If you don't, that doesn't necessarily mean the game needs to change. Maybe it means.... you do?

Never was it sold as a faction war, sorry. The fact you ignored all the hints at the announcement a year ago is your own problem. They even said it in the interviews back then - that it's not just a faction war expansion. Were you even paying attention? THIS is the N'zoth expansion lol. Although he might get postponed till next one. Regardless, they've been preparing him throughout all of Legion and they have given him more than enough spotlight in BFA. Now is his time. Also the Old God story doesn't end with N'zoth. The sky is the limit.
    - looks at announcement trailer
    - looks at cinematic
    - looks at warfronts

how was this not advertised as a faction war expansion. Your just being dishonest

and yes i knew the Old Gods would play a role clearly as soon as they let azshara slip that at blizzcon or whenever. I'm not surprised by N'zoth being in it i just don't think they should split focus from him with a faction war.

my view point isn't hard to understand.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    - looks at announcement trailer
    - looks at cinematic
    - looks at warfronts

how was this not advertised as a faction war expansion. Your just being dishonest

and yes i knew the Old Gods would play a role clearly as soon as they let azshara slip that at blizzcon or whenever. I'm not surprised by N'zoth being in it i just don't think they should split focus from him with a faction war.

my view point isn't hard to understand.....
    *looks at Mists of Pandaria cinematic*
    *looks at Warlords of Draenor cinematic*

Because we've never had the cinematics show one thing and then we fight a completely different thing at the end of the expansion.

*looks at 2-3 hours of Blizzcon interviews, Q&As and various other footage from 2017*

Because they never told us that the War is just a foreground thing and we have some much darker enemies stirring up in the shadows.

If you still thought it was going to be a faction war expansion (mainly, ofc thats the ongoing theme, but that doesn't mean that the main boss of the expansion will be... the faction war), then YOU'RE* just being delusional and naive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    *looks at Mists of Pandaria cinematic*
    *looks at Warlords of Draenor cinematic*

Because we've never had the cinematics show one thing and then we fight a completely different thing at the end of the expansion.

*looks at 2-3 hours of Blizzcon interviews, Q&As and various other footage from 2017*

Because they never told us that the War is just a foreground thing and we have some much darker enemies stirring up in the shadows.

If you still thought it was going to be a faction war expansion (mainly, ofc thats the ongoing theme, but that doesn't mean that the main boss of the expansion will be... the faction war), then YOU'RE* just being delusional and naive.
    You said it wasn't advertisied as the faction war expansion. Which is wrong.

As said I'm not surprised nzoth is the final boss I'm just annoyed by it

Quote Originally Posted by misterrium View Post
    there will be 8.3 I say, they will make the new exp announcement at blizzcon 2019 , dont think they will make the same mistake as legion at gamescom again. So we still have at least 1.5 years of BfA

The xpac will be unveiled way before blizzcon 2019, beta will probably start before/around blizzcon with a winter 2020 or december launch date

Quote Originally Posted by Improtaight View Post
    Hi,

do you think we'll see a 8.3 or will blizz just out of scope it in favour of 9.0?
    trying to save the current state of WoW seems like that's the best course of action.
    so many things have to happen/change in 8.2, think its just better to start a new exp.

i have seen some people saying that a lot of devs were pulled out of 8.2 and 8.3 to work on 9.0, but i guess those are just theories.

what are your thoughts?
    Yes there will be 8.3 because BFA is not at the same level as WoD.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

10+ Year Old Account
    Na, There probably won't be a 8.3. Blizz is gonna discontinue WOW in 8.2.5 and port it all to mobile and shut down the servers for PC players. Remember all their TOP developers are working on mobile.

On a serious note. Of course there is going to be a 8.3. Why in the world would there not be. By the time 8.3 hits all the classes will be fixed, azerite armor will be better and all of the expansions allied races will be unlocked. Not to mention we will have shit ton of content to dig threw, 3 raids, M+, 3 warfronts and a lot more.

P.S. Blizzard letting the cat out of the bag saying their top developers are all doing mobile projects. That explains a whole lot when you consider the state of BFA when it launched (and just like that a BIG piece of the puzzle falls right into your lap and your like Fukk me it all makes sense now).