Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    Good on PayPal. Antifa are nothing more than a bunch of domestic terrorist.
    Another terrified Republican, scared of whatever the Right's boogeyman of the month is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    "The fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists" - Winston Churchill
    Fake quote, so fuck off.

Here's an actual quote

I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place
    Last edited by mmocf0b29d4c77; 2018-11-11 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Yeah, because nazis and anti nazis are the same.

Well played.
    Calling yourself "anti nazi" does not somehow magically make immune to hyprocosy... antifa is closer to nazis then 99% of the people they accuse of being nazis.

As a non white supremacist I am against this but it's their company and they can do whatever the hell they want.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    Calling yourself "anti nazi" does not somehow magically make immune to hyprocosy... antifa is closer to nazis then 99% of the people they accuse of being nazis.
    Wow, mmoc posters show their true colours

Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    Are there idiots on here actually defending the violent fascist thugs known as Antifa? The left never ceases to deliver new forms of delusion.
    The difference doesn't really seem to be level of violence nor will to use it. One group seems to be just more effective at it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, mmoc posters show their true colours
    You if anyone exemplify this with your "anyone not agreing with me is a facist".
    Take your beloved terrorist organization and stuff it.
    Best would be to cage people like you and the nazis up and let them brawl it out and never let any of them out.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    So it is fine to deny service to some groups, but when baker wont make cake for other group shit storm starts. Double standard is strong these days. Imo let anyone deny service to anyone for any reason but at least be consistent with backlash.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    lol you have no idea what terrorism is.
    Holding a threatening gathering of tons of people outside of someone's home and doxxing several people you disagree with while using thinly veiled threats and incitement to violence or menacing?

Yep, terrorist.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Antifa is fake news spreading SJWs..

I'm not saying the fascism is the way to go, but Antifa is spreading half truths and full lies to gain sympathy.
    I have pretty much only heared about antifa on MMO-C so I doubt they are much of an issue. Far right wing groups and white supremacists are all over the place though and much more of an issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    You if anyone exemplify this with your "anyone not agreing with me is a facist".
    Take your beloved terrorist organization and stuff it.
    Best would be to cage people like you and the nazis up and let them brawl it out and never let any of them out.
    Wow, just wow. I couldn't do better myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    Holding a threatening gathering of tons of people outside of someone's home and doxxing several people you disagree with while using thinly veiled threats and incitement to violence or menacing?

Yep, terrorist.
    That seems an extremely low bar.

Oh, wait, you're being disengenous. How clever.

Antifa and white supremacists are both pure evil.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by larix View Post
    So it is fine to deny service to some groups, but when baker wont make cake for other group shit storm starts. Double standard is strong these days. Imo let anyone deny service to anyone for any reason but at least be consistent with backlash.
    Bigots refusing service = anti bigots being refused service?

We got cha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Why are they equally bad?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Not to the Che t-shirt kids in this thread.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    So those thousands of allied troops that died fighting facists were extremists?

Gtf out of here
    You think the Antifa seen in the US is the same one as the group back in WW2?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Deleted
    Bigots refusing service = anti bigots being refused service?

We got cha
    Got that wrong - both are bigots just on oposie side of the spectrum. So yeah If one group is allowed to pick and choose customers so should any other group. You know that's what equality means.

Yeah, because nazis and anti nazis are the same.

Well played.
    their latest stunt with mob at tucker's house make them so different from what the KKK did/does?

Seems fair to me.

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    their latest stunt with mob at tucker's house make them so different from what the KKK did/does?
    Salisbury steak dinners are serious business.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Wow, just wow. I couldn't do better myself.

- - - Updated - - -

That seems an extremely low bar.

Oh, wait, you're being disengenous. How clever.
    ter·ror·ist
    /ˈterərəst/Submit
    noun
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis