Poll: What do you think?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    naah shes too beloved to be killed off anytime soon.
    There's at least one year of BFA ahead of us. That's not "anytime soon".

**BfA ends**

K̶e̶r̶r̶i̶ Sylvanas merges her being with Anduin to become the purity of essence and the purity of form. She chooses freedom for all of us. In her new archangel like state she destroys A̶m̶o̶n̶ the Void Gods and saves the universe forever.

Final cinematic roles. Nathanos is seen sitting alone, solemnly at Gallow's End Tavern. Suddenly a familiar voice beckons him from the doorway wreathed in light, obscuring her figure. "You 'bout ready to get out of here, ranger lord?" the voice exclaims. Nathanos excitedly replies, "Hell, its about time" as he leaves his Lordaredian badge on the counter and walks out with purified Sylvanas
    Last edited by Khaza-R; 2018-11-11 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    **BfA ends**

K̶e̶r̶r̶i̶ Sylvanas merges her being with Anduin to become the purity of essence and the purity of form. She chooses freedom for all of us. In her new archangel like state she destroys A̶m̶o̶n̶ the Void Gods and saves the universe forever.

Final cinematic roles. Nathanos is seen sitting alone, solemnly at Gallow's End Tavern. Suddenly a familiar voice beckons him form the doorway wreathed in light. Obscuring her figure. "You 'bout ready to get out of here, ranger lord?" the voice exclaims, Nathanos softly replies, "Hell, its about time" as he leaves his Lordaredian badge on the counter
    god its so stupid. And to think it happened exactly fcking like that in sc2 lmao, still cant see how anyone can like this bs.

Deleted
    She somehow gets purged of her corruption (shade of sylvannas raid boss or something). Anduin tries to rezz her because she knows something important about the next expansion, but to everyones surprise she is still undead. She realizes that the forsaken need her (for some reason) and will have 80% less hate in her. Thanks Anduin, gives Horde back to Thrall and promises that she will only raise forsaken that have the equivalent of a organ donor card with them when they die. Marriage with Nathanos on the horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Frasabi also said the position of Warchief might be opening up soon at blizzcon. Who the fuck knows.
    She can stop being warchief while still being alive. And not a raid boss.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    She's far more despised than beloved tho
    Sylvanas is like Garrosh post-Theramore at this point. There is no neutral ground. You either love her unconditionally or want her strung up as a raid boss.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    They're going to Kerrigan her.
    That's what I've been afraid of for months and months by now. It really would be the final nail in the coffin as far as WoW's story goes for me.

All they confirmed is that she won't be killed off right now. Which I think is great, since I love Sylvanas as a character. At the same time, she is clearly evil now. And as no faction is supposed to be the "evil faction" in Warcraft, she has to be ousted as Warchief. There's just no way around that at this point.

She certainly doesn't have to be killed off just because she has to be ousted as Warchief, though. Certainly she is more intelligent than Garrosh and will have a contingency plan should her agenda fail. That may well lead to her becoming the Banshee Queen of a new faction of Undead.

I mean, think about it. How to make another Undead-themed expansion without recycling the Lich King as the villain? And how to find a compelling villain without pulling something out of a hat? Lead Sylvanas down an evil path and make her the Banshee Queen of a new Undead faction.

What else could you do that isn't recycling an old story but something new and fresh? Have the Scourge join the Alliance. Bolvar, Champion of the Alliance and the new Lich King is presumably not turning evil, and is also likely to become the father-in-law of Anduin. Flipping the tables, making things interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Sylvanas is like Garrosh post-Theramore at this point. There is no neutral ground. You either love her unconditionally or want her strung up as a raid boss.
    That's a bullshit choice that is offered to anyone not hating her.

Sadly it's not that simple. People don't even like her and stick with her because they don't want another MoP and/or a leader like the current version of Saurfang.

So unless Blizz thinks they can sell her death and destruction to her fanbase and another MoP to the Horde, then good luck to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
    yes he was, i was on top 10 world guilds back in mop and i sure killed him, number 10 world wide!
    Just in case this was not sarcasm: He didn't die, they captured him, you just gave him a beating with your belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
    just in case this was not a sarcasm: wow is a feeling and you cant take that away from me
    Nah that is just your head-canon :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    The fact that you can't even address each one of my statements point-by-point and having to use blanket one-word answers with "Nonsense", grasping at straws with the use of words like "likely" (a.k.a "I'm assuming but I don't know shit"), and reverting to strawmans about Vol'jin because you can't address the facts against your beloved Saurfang tells me all I need to know about your lack of argumentative acumen. If you wanna beleive you're in the right then you do you, but all the time you're dodging like a pro and avoiding the facts I've presented to you, you have no credibility (kinda like 90% of the rest of the Saurfang fanbase right now). Each point renders your blurb about "greater evil plot manipulation" utterly irrelevant because Saurfang did not know, and still does not, which makes him a traitor because Sylvanas is still his legitimately apppointed warcheif to his knowledge - it is a simple, irrefutable fact and that is why your entire "argument" falls apart (nevermind for all the alternative reasons if he somehow does know).
    Do you really need me to repeat the same thing 4 times in the same post? lol

You do think i have the time to waste on you on a detailed post when i know it will be pointlessly wasted on you? The point remains and it is inescapable. Her appointment was illegitimate. You trying to call another member of the horde traitor cause he understands that that person is not fit to be warchief of the horde is laughable at best.
    Your ad hominem attacks are just more proof that you have a terrible bias and will say anything to defend it... wich is why i really don't waste much breath (or typing in this case) with you.
    Aslo, Vol'jin is hardly a strawman. It is exactly the same situation. He left and he worked with the alliance to take back Orgrimmar. Shock! Awe! Terrible strawman! Nah, it's just you bending your back so hard for Sylvanas you contradict yourself.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-11-11 at 09:21 PM.

Sylvanas needs to burn into cinders and she has to suffer terribly every second its happening.

Anything less and it's just a pile of Horde/Sylvanas fanboiz wanking off into what laughably passes as a story for this pile of shit game.

Deleted
    The expansion should end with a big meeting between both sides to discuss peace. Sylvanas shows up to try and put a stop to it. Alliance try to kill her, a fight breaks out with the Horde. Thrall returns and stops the fight with his Shaman powers. The Horde decide to depose Sylvanas as their Warchief to restore their honour. Horde and Alliance reach a conditional peace and agree new distribution of their lands and it's borders. Sylvanas tries to kill everyone but is gravely wounded but manages to escape.

On the Alliance side, Anduin receives a report from Mathias Shaw that reveals Sylvanas' location. Anduin dispatches the Alliance player to kill her in secret so she cannot cause any further damage.
    On the Horde side, Nathanos gives up Sylvanas' location to the new War Chief and the War Chief dispatches the Horde player to kill her in secret so peace can be maintained.

Player arrives, kills some guards and faces a weakened Sylvanas' alone. Get her down to 10% health and she begs you to kill her. You can either put her out of her misery or leave her to die. The loot you get depends on whether you kill her or not, but no one except you and your faction leader will know that she's definitely dead.

It's something different than the standard raid boss finish they do every time and it also allows your character some freedom in how they behave without affecting the story too much.

Arthus was beloved too, and look what happened to him!

On a serious note, she is like, the most popular lore character.

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Arthus
    Now I see the resemblance. Arthus... Sylvanus... Her fate *is* sealed.