Deleted

Subtlety Rotation on ZUL Mythic

Hello my guild are trying to kill ZUl on mythic and i am 1 of the rogues. Can u explain to me how to do a good starter and some tips?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.ravenholdt.net/all-in-one...or-sub-rogues/

Should at least get you started on what to do on Zul

Mythic raider looking for help on his rotation, lol

Deleted
    Thanks it help a lot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Why not? Its my first time playing subtlety

to be fair most sub rogues are forced to play that spec on that fight, so they're probably not familiar with it. not to mention it's played on a talent build, which isnt used anywhere else.

if you had to play another spec/class on a mythic boss would you just wing it? or maybe would you look for advice on the class?

or have you mastered all 36 specs?
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2018-11-12 at 01:59 PM.

Hi,

I am one of those forced sub rogues, however i dish it some good dmg, i sometimes reach over 100k dps on the opener.

This is how i do it.

Pot > Shadow Blades > Shadowstrike > Nightblade > Shuriken tornado > Symbols of Death + Shadow dance > Eviscerate x 4 (because shuriken tornado will give me 6 CP x 4) > vanish > shadowstrike > Shuriken storm > Shadow dance > Eviscerate > Shuriken storm > Eviscerate > Shuriken storm > Eviscerate > Nightblade... Then repeat. As i am not a topdog sub rogue, im not 100% sure all do this, but i beat the main subs in my guild, so i must be doing something right.

Quote Originally Posted by Roardan View Post
    Hi,

I am one of those forced sub rogues, however i dish it some good dmg, i sometimes reach over 100k dps on the opener.

This is how i do it.

Pot > Shadow Blades > Shadowstrike > Nightblade > Shuriken tornado > Symbols of Death + Shadow dance > Eviscerate x 4 (because shuriken tornado will give me 6 CP x 4) > vanish > shadowstrike > Shuriken storm > Shadow dance > Eviscerate > Shuriken storm > Eviscerate > Shuriken storm > Eviscerate > Nightblade... Then repeat. As i am not a topdog sub rogue, im not 100% sure all do this, but i beat the main subs in my guild, so i must be doing something right.
    most of that's good, but you should save vanish for the second tornado

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    most of that's good, but you should save vanish for the second tornado
    Thanks alot, ill try that. However i figured id get to use vanish more times during the encounter if i use it early. But your idea sounds solid.

LFR Raider making fun of a Mythic Raider. Classic...

Oh.. looks like you're a BM Hunter... now I understand... you guys haven't ever heard of a rotation before.. it's more about smacking your head into the keyboard and enjoying your unlimited movement.
    Last edited by Kaver; 2018-11-12 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    LFR Raider making fun of a Mythic Raider. Classic...
    It's almost like a Mythic Raider knows when they need help and are comfortable enough to ask. Meanwhile, an LFR thinks they're the best ever and being held back by others.

Can't believe I've never seen that AIO guide on Zul. Very helpful!

The main thing to be aware of is farm mastery gear, its by far your most important stat in this fight

Deleted

Deleted
    Thanks to all for the tips . We killed zul the last thursday. We are now in Mythrax i will play outlaw here.

Thanks

Tbh Outlaw is only good for cheesing tentacle DPS. You're probably more useful as Assassination because you'll more easily kill Mythrax, Xalzaix, and the big add while progressing through the fight. If your raid has 1 or 2 DHs, Frost DK, Arms Warrior, etc. they will be able to handle the tentacles fine. Play whatever you want but I'd recommend Assassination for progression.