Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    I’m not seeing the hypocrisy. Enlighten me please.
    The left sees the entire republican party as equivalent to "Radical Islamic Terrorism" and wants the right to acknowledge they are the problem. It's all about whos at fault, whos to blame, who can we hurt to satisfy the rage we feel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Because hypocrisy is oblivious to sides. There is no reason “both sides” cannot agree that this is hypocrisy. Until people start running in and distracting, in order to create division. By talking about sides and not the actual behavior, you are making the behavior acceptable.

Those who act as the OP highlights, are hypocrites, regardless of the side. The way you discourage hypocrisy, is pointing it out when you see it. Not brush it off as everyone does it.

- - - Updated - - -

Then why don’t you mock Trump, instead of whining about some random forum poster? Why are you telling me this, instead of just making him unemployed? Go for it... start mocking Trump, or at least the OP...
    Trump is a moron, he is a bad president.

Do i get to stay in the circle jerk now?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    The left sees the entire republican party as equivalent to "Radical Islamic Terrorism" and wants the right to acknowledge they are the problem. It's all about whos at fault, whos to blame, who can we hurt to satisfy the rage we feel.
    Really? I thought it was about fun?

to b ad its more fun to mock leftists who think they are perfect moral beings who never do wrong or harm to others.
    No, I would never take your job.
    You are projecting... still waiting for you to take that dudes job, by talking shith about Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump is a moron, he is a bad president.

Do i get to stay in the circle jerk now?
    Can you do it without calling it a circle jerk? That kinda gives it away...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

If you don't know by now, it's already too late for you..
    Last edited by King Shark; 2018-11-12 at 04:59 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    You ought not put out fire with fire. That just creates more fire, if you are trying to remain in relationship.

Or you can put out fire with fire if you are trying to isolate and divide, but I doubt you will like that outcome.
    If you think this gets anywhere without the GOP starting to care about even a patina of truth, you're delusional. That starts with their leadership. They can't say they need to address their "suburban women" problem, while being the face of the problem. The dishonesty that is apparently inherent in their current leadership needs to go. They quite literally can't even be honest with themselves. If graham was honest about needing to address the "suburban women" problem, he'd resign. If there is no shared reality, there is no solution.

If you think this gets solved without more elections pushing those idiots out (or relegating them to powerlessness), you haven't been paying attention to what their leadership is saying. Their leadership is what's pushing the problem. I don't know how you think compromise works in these circumstances. You don't compromise on the nature of reality. When you have people talking about "Alternative facts," "Truth isn't Truth," and "It's sped up, it's not doctored," there is no compromise. When they admit they have no evidence when making baseless accusations about global democrat conspiracies, there can't be compromise. These aren't just the nut job supporters, these are the leaders of the party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    If you don't know by now, it's already too late for you.
    That’s what making everything about two sides does. You cannot see the hypocrisy of saying an action doesn’t define a group, while asking when does an action define a group. It should be easy... just go ‘lulz stupid twitter posters’... but, no... she is wearing a MAGA hat... must defend hypocrisy, because not everyone on that side is a hypocrite!

No shit... but, guess what... the individuals like the OP, sure as hell are hypocrites... regardless of sides. But... as someone just said... it’s more fun to shit on the libs, than confront hypocrisy. Sides!! Shit... now I want mashed potatoes and red beans…
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Really? I thought it was about fun?

You are projecting... still waiting for you to take that dudes job, by talking shith about Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you do it without calling it a circle jerk? That kinda gives it away...

Dude everyone knows this thread is to mock republicans and by extension trump...i didn't give it away at all.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude everyone knows this thread is to mock republicans and by extension trump...i didn't give it away at all.
    No, I mean, you couldn’t mock Trump, without calling it a circle jerk. You gave it away, by calling it that. That’s not mocking him... if you say it’s not real in the same post.

Also, this thread is about mocking hypocrites. Are you saying all republicans are hypocrites, just because this twitter poster is wearing a MAGA hat? Ha! I guess you are right... you are mocking Trump, republicans and supporters... clever...

No, I mean, you couldn’t mock Trump, without calling it a circle jerk. You gave it away, by calling it that. That’s not mocking him... if you say it’s not real in the same post.

Also, this thread is about mocking hypocrites. Are you saying all republicans are hypocrites, just because this twitter poster is wearing a MAGA hat? Ha! I guess you are right... you are mocking Trump, republicans and supporters... clever...
    ooo you got it half right, im mocking humanity, because we are all hypocrites.

right wing and hypocrisy go hand in hand in just about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

https://twitter.com/Millie__Weaver/s...70619215151104

https://twitter.com/Millie__Weaver/s...54299258609666

I'm a bit late to comment on the MAGA bomber fiasco, which has disappeared from the headlines like... a week or two later? But this one was too good not to post.
    This is why I make fun of people that follow her on Twitter and follower her on Youtube, she is a dumb cunt. Just like the standard Mark Dice followers, Paul Joseph Watson, Styxhexenhammer, H. A. Goodman, and Steven Crowder. They are all pretty much retards. Oh, just looking at her Twitter now, I didn't know that dumb bitch was an Infowars "journalist".

10+ Year Old Account
    ooo you got it half right, im mocking humanity, because we are all hypocrites.
    You are? Doing a shit job of it... so far you have done little to actually indicate why hypocrisy is to be mocked. You are not mocking hypocrites, but making it seem like the norm. It’s like your intent is to mock hypocrisy, but your results justify it, because making fun of libs is more fun.

Here's a trial balloon for you: if Republicans would stop doing stupid, idiotic, blatantly hypocritical shit, and then on top of that, trying to deflect- quite poorly, I might add- from their shit behavior, people would have no justification to mock them.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2018-11-12 at 05:14 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

She vilified all of ISLAM for the actions of ISIS, but doesn't want all Trump supporters to be vilified for the actions of what a Trump supporter did. That is the fucking hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    This... and to add... this is not a right or left issue... this is a human issue... we are all hypocrites in one way or another, and that while she knows what's right, her anger, emotions, fear, etc, do not stop her from doing something she knows in her heart is irrational/wrong.

It is also easier to say "not everyone" when the "everyone" is part of your own "tribe"...
    Newsflash....both the current MAGA supporters and ISIS/Al Queda/etc. are right wing extremists. One's religion based the other is nation based, but nevertheless both are conservative and right wing.

You are? Doing a shit job of it... so far you have done little to actually indicate why hypocrisy is to be mocked. You are not mocking hypocrites, but making it seem like the norm. It’s like your intent is to mock hypocrisy, but your results justify it, because making fun of libs is more fun.
    well of course you think i'm doing a shit job, you don't like me.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Here's a trial balloon for you: if Republicans would stop doing stupid, idiotic, blatantly hypocritical shit, and then on top of that, trying to deflect- quite poorly, I might add- people would have no justification to mock them.
    i never said dont mock republicans, in fact, go for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    She vilified all of ISLAM for the actions of ISIS, but doesn't want all Trump supporters to be vilified for the actions of what a Trump supporter did. That is the fucking hypocrisy.
    It's not quite that, because she's apparently smart enough to leave herself an "out". She specified "radical Islamic terrorism", not "Islam". The thing is, she's attacking a bullshit straw man; everyone acknowledges that "radical Islamic terrorism" is a threat, it's just A> a threat that almost entirely exists within the Muslim world, as a threat to Muslims, and B> doesn't actually describe the overwhelming majority of Muslims, or anything inherent to Islam as a faith.

And she's unwilling to accept the equally-observable fact that radical right-wing terrorism is a bigger problem in the USA than radical Islamic terrorism, solely because she happens to be right-wing herself. This is where she underscores that her position in the 2nd tweet is rooted in rank prejudice and religious hatred, rather than logic and reason. But it's hidden in context, so if you call her out on it, she'll get all "NUH UH" and offended for correctly identifying her as a racist dingbat shithead.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Only if you think her use of "radical islamic terrorism" means "all muslims."

10+ Year Old Account
    Only if you think her use of "radical islamic terrorism" means "all muslims."
    See, @Orbitus? Called it.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    See, @Orbitus? Called it.
    yes yes guess every time some says radical islamic terrorism they really just saying those dirty muslims! so glad we got the mind reader endus here to straighten out what was really meant.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes yes guess every time some says radical islamic terrorism they really just saying those dirty muslims! so glad we got the mind reader endus here to straighten out what was really meant.
    There's a whole post up there explaining it. I know you're not gonna read it, I just want to underscore that it's clear you didn't even bother.