Thread: RIP Stan Lee

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

RIP Stan Lee

Your cameos will be missed

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew this day would come, when all the previous fake scares would eventually become truth.

Sad to hear this, he's done so much in everyone's lives whos ever watched or read anything Marvel.

RIP

...Im sorry, but citation needed? Where did you hear about that? No news source i stumbled over told about it so far.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

While it's very sad to hear that he died, I can't help but also feel... relieved that he finally died. I've been following all the drama and stress that has surrounded and taken over Stan Lee's life recently and, honestly, it feels like Stan Lee can finally be at peace.

I do worry about his legacy, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post
    ...Im sorry, but citation needed? Where did you hear about that? No news source i stumbled over told about it so far.
    just google it, its legit
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Dude, just Googling "Stan Lee" will show you several websites talking about it.

Awesome guy, his cameos will surely be missed. Hope they do some kind of tribute for him in the next Infinity Wars.

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Dude, just Googling "Stan Lee" will show you several websites talking about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    just google it, its legit
    Is it tho? So far its only TMZ and the other websites are also quoting TMZ...

Don't misunderstand me, i don't need to be right, but i would like them to be wrong.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Thank you Stan for all the great entertainment ;__;

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Is it tho? So far its only TMZ and the other websites are also quoting TMZ...

Don't misunderstand me, i don't need to be right, but i would like them to be wrong.
    I find it hard to for them "to be wrong" in matters like this. Why would they lie about it?

Also, there's the Hollywood Reporter as well, with no mention of TMZ, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I find it hard to for them "to be wrong" in matters like this. Why would they lie about it?

Also, there's the Hollywood Reporter as well, with no mention of TMZ, too.
    Oh come on, you know very well how full of shit TMZ is 99,999999% of the time. And he was said to be dead sometime in July before.

But yea. Guess its true.

Oh come on, you know very well how full of shit TMZ is 99,999999% of the time. And he was said to be dead sometime in July before.

But yea. Guess its true.
    TMZ isnt actually "fake news" it just focuses on celebrity bullshit.

Their on site coverage of stuff is pretty impressive. Its just a shame its giving Kanye west shit as hes walking out of a car or something.

No one else manages to find charlie sheens cheques to prostitutes

Talk a massive influence in shaping pop culture gone. I wonder if this is what it was like when Walt Disney died. Sure his creations kept on chugging along but man it feels like you ain't gonna see that kind of passion again for a long time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sad news indeed. RIP Stan, thanks for all the creativity you bought into the world.
    Here is something to believe in!

Not just his age...he was married for almost 70 years. Not many survive the death of a spouse for months after being married that long. That he survived her for over a year was quite a surprise to me.

This man is one of the titans of the entertainment industry and will be remembered for his contributions. I salute you, Stan Lee.

A toast to his years of amazing cameos.

0:33 is still my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    This man is one of the titans of the entertainment industry and will be remembered for his contributions. I salute you, Stan Lee.
    Indeed.

I'm a bit deflated that his cameos appear to be his claim to fame with some. While they are awesome, they're basically one tree in a forest.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    An absolute legend, he gave the world a creative legacy that will outlive us all. The man may be gone, but the stories and character he created will live into eternity.

Goodbye Generalissimo. Excelsior!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30