Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Synbaby View Post
    I don't mind Warmode being on all the time, however, I hate it when there is an alliance raid camping the Tortollan world quests with a 20 man raid and you ask for help from Horde and they do nothing about it
    What I dislike most about War Mode is that for some classes there are a number of EXTREMELY useful PVE talents locked behind flagging. War Mode should not have special talents associated with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    So is this going to be how Blizz responds these days?

Shadow and Shaman Players: "We don't like the mechanics, the play style!"
    Blizz: "We'll give you the revamp, but we can't do it in the beta, not enough time so I'm sorry you'll have to wait till 8.1"
    Players "We're waiting Blizz"
    Blizz "We gotcha fam, here you go...damage buffs all around! Everything is better!"
    Not even damage buffs all around. It's them adjusting talents in a bid to increase talent diversity, which was never the main problem, in a way that winds up being a nerf to the enhancement spec.

They are taking something that is already underperforming and nerfing it.

There is a relatively even balance of people who play Alliance or Horde.
    ....are they sure.......i think they might count accounts or something..or alts...because if you look ingame that is never the case

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a relatively even balance of people who play Alliance or Horde.
    Are Blizzard interviews some sort of comedy show now? when did it become a sitcom? i can almost hear the laughs from the audience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    We should find the big shareholders and show them the videos about the event and other social sites about it. They lie to their own investors. How to kill your company 101.
    I'm sure the shareholders have seen it, it's probably one of the reasons the Blizzard stock is still falling. It's funny how a company I used to love is turning into a campany I'm starting to hate.

Let me predict the future:

"The team is happy how shamans played out this expansion, so no mechanical changes were implemented."

To paraphrase Inigo Montoya: I think the words "plausable deniability" means something else than you think it means.

Plausable deniability is gone when you go "burn it! BURN IT!!!" Plausable deniability would have been her taking DS, preparing to invade Teldrassil and then it went up in flames while a zoom to her face showed a smile. Did she plan it or does she see it as something she can use to push her ideal of unavoidable war. She's done so before.

Plausable diniability is ambivalence regarding events, There's nothig ambivalent about "burn it! BURN IT!!!"

- And if Forsaken as undead are immune to Void MC then she took the decision of her own.

- If someone swooped in a torched the place that changes nothing about her giving the order and fully intending to commit genocide.

- If a deal made either her die in exchange for killing them, then she's both selfish and evil. As they mean less to her than herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    Is...is he aware to the average/majority of players who were there for WOTLK, the game absolutely made it look like Sylvanas was broadsided by Putress'/Varimathras' "betrayal" and if they're going to reverse on that, literally years and years (real time) later, they might want to lay some more IN-GAME groundwork?

A recurring issue I see with the storytelling in WoW is they insist on dividing really important stuff up into the borderline-fanfiction quality novellas/etc., and then letting us dig through poop in-game.

Like, come on.
    are you aware that if you fallow the lore of Wrath, outside the game like blizzard always do, was already imply many many years ago that Sylvanas knew about the whole Wrath gate, but she didnt stop it bc she saw away to remove 2 things at the same time, she knew about Varhimatas betrayal already and the plague will kill the Lich King. So she didnt care about leting they use it, and having later the alliance and horde purging Under city from traitors.

That is the thing that for some reason you guys tent to ignore all the short story and novels. Not to speak that Sylvanas been playing this part of treacherous leader for a long long time already .

Wait... there were seriously people who thought Sylvanas wasn't involved in Wrathgate???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Not even damage buffs all around. It's them adjusting talents in a bid to increase talent diversity, which was never the main problem, in a way that winds up being a nerf to the enhancement spec.

They are taking something that is already underperforming and nerfing it.
    Well that got a flat 5% buff recently too if I remember...but either way...they promised changes that didn't come in the beta, promised them for 8.1...and then all that is received is bandaid number buffs.

Ion suspects that many Alliance players had bad experiences in War Mode in the beginning of the expansion and have turned off War Mode because of it.
    That's an understatement. I started with it on... after getting killed and camped by groups of 5 horde, or raid groups... YEAH, i turned it OFF. 1 v 1 in open space is fun, 5 or 10 v 1 and being camped STINKS. 10% extra stuff for 200% longer quest time... NO THX. I might be more inclined to click yes if it would automatically disable it if someone was in a group larger than 2,3, etc..., or after pvp killed, you get the option to DISABLE it while dead. If you want to turn it back on, there'd be a CD, or at least have to hearth back to SW.
    Last edited by Superdon; 2018-11-13 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheViper View Post
    Yeh in an election, a 8 point victory is a landslide.

51/49 Is close, 54/46 is a gigantic advantage for the 54% side.

I guess they are hoping most people don't realise this and assume that 54/46 is close.
    To go along with this... in Heroes of the Storm, if a character has a 54% win ratio, they nerf it. If it has a 46% win ratio, they redesign it to make it better. Blizz's own HoTS team knows a 54/46 ratio is a big difference. It's too bad their WoW team doesn't...

Having a divided fanbase for a character is a lot more interesting than a one-sided, clearly the right direction path.
    'Divided', indeed. I've never seen the WoW community this whiny about faction "pride" before, so they certainly succeeded on that front.