Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    You were saying?

Hey I ain't saying aren't hot. Just that obviously the magic lady in the fantasy world has witchy vibes to her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Same here.

I’m sick of her crazy Bipolar ramblings. She’s the most irritating character in the game.
    Also the fact she's basically responsible for everything bad that happens to her and that she is just useless.

Her promotion to grand Admiral is insane considering what happened to her last two rulership posts.

Fuck I hate her

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    How was it unprovoked? Jaina had her forces push further and further into Horde lands (Northwatch soldiers were marching into Durotar, Barrens, etc.)
    It was a legitimate military target.

I don't agree with the bombing of Theramore, but don't try to act like it was an unprovoked attack.

Nope. Sorry. You hve a fundamental misunderstanding of the events playing out right before the mana bomb event. Jaina, and her troops, were not "pushing further and further" into Horde lands, they were assisting Alliance troops who were trying to save the Night Elves from genocide from Garroah, and after Northwatch fell, and the military leadership sought shelter in Theramore, Garrosh followed and attacked the city several times from sea and air, leading to the bombing. Jaina and the Alliance were in no way being aggressive in Kalimdor, they were actively seeking peace, and Garrosh spit on the idea and pressed the attacks. It's why Baine took off, it's why Vol'jon went home disgusted and started thinking rebellion, the entire story arc of Garrosh once made warchief was him attacking Alliance in Kalimdor, claiming the entire continent for the Horde, and invading Ashenvale, then Darkshore.

Go read the actual lore in the books, in the game, and in the comics, and then try to support your "provoked attack" stance. Show us how the Alliance provoked what Garrosh was doing. It's one of the few times the writers made it black and white that everything was on Garrosh, the entire way. To even hint that Jaina provoked the attack is laughable at best. I'm not even a Jaina fanboy, but I know the story, and your hilariously wrong idea that she provoked the bombing is just gobsmacking in the face of established, uncontested lore.

I actually like Jaina, well written character with all those changes in her mindset, she just became like that because all things she cares or cared about got fucked up, arthas, theramore etc. she prolly got depressed af and ended up being cold and "bitchy" thats what often happens to people who lived through some tough and crazy shit. I still hope she'll be normal again, just like i hope arthas will ever return lol, but yeah i like the writing and all with Jaina.
    I hate sylvanas though huh...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    Really awful person

She looks like a witch
    Shes taking advantage of Anduin leadership weaknesses
    She likes to promote herself when her relatives are down
    She doesnt take charge of a fight, only comes when everyone is dead just to pretend that shes powerful when shes not or else she would be in Anduins place instead of him

Jaina is a traitor and the only reason why shes even helping is because she sees the opportunity to elevate her ego!!

Pure bitch, Id hate to have someone as fake as Jaina in Horde!
    I bet she doesn't like you either. Though, where does the traitor part come in?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Id hate to have someone as fake as Jaina in Horde!
    Look no further than who is currently sitting on Orgrimmar's throne...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    No actually Jaina is really a badly written character.
    Well, duh. But so is Sylvanas. And Saurfang. And Anduin. And Genn. And Tyrande. And Malfurion. And... basically every major character. Jaina is no more of a "badly written character" than the rest of the Warcraft crew.

Quote Originally Posted by AboikoS View Post
    I actually like Jaina, well written character with all those changes in her mindset, she just became like that because all things she cares or cared about got fucked up, arthas, theramore etc. she prolly got depressed af and ended up being cold and "bitchy" thats what often happens to people who lived through some tough and crazy shit. I still hope she'll be normal again, just like i hope arthas will ever return lol, but yeah i like the writing and all with Jaina.
    I hate sylvanas though huh...
    Arthas will return at some point, Gromm, Illidan, Turalyon and Alleria did but I doubt he and Jaina will be together again, the dude probably will just go with the flow and helping us to defeat some big bad guy and when everything is over he probably will pull a Kratos in escaping to another world/dimension to live a peaceful life
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    It's not genocide. It's burning down an enemy city.
    We are far away from a genocide.
    Can't people are still holding on that thought. Hey, lets put most if not all of forsaken in one place and use their bones for a great BBQ. I'm buying. It's not genocide, just a party

She is like most white women i would say, bit boring

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant008 View Post
    I have played alliance and when I came in Darnassus nobody was there so what do you mean with genocide? The night elf population is still afk in Stormwind. I'll send you my old christmas tree in januari if the tree was such a big deal, as a bonus you also can have the lights. We cool?
    --- snip ---

Dude, in-game population doesn't reflect what actually occurred in lore. Thousands of civilians, male, female, and children died in the burning.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-11-17 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Removed Meme Image

I don't even pay attention to her.
    "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen."

Old Jaina:

Current Jaina:

(if you don't know who it is, check out the movie called Split)

I'd rather have the old version back. But at this point I'd even settle for a version with one personality.
    Last edited by Evilfish; 2018-11-16 at 02:47 PM.

As long as she wants to Jainacide the Horde, she's got my backing. If she's changes her mind again I'm done with that bitch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    She is like most white women i would say, bit boring
    I guess it's oke to be a racist as long as it is pointed towards white people.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant008 View Post
    I guess it's oke to be a racist as long as it is pointed towards white people.
    Depends, if im black its racist if im white its ok

I really hate pimento cheese.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Really awful person

She looks like a witch
    Shes taking advantage of Anduin leadership weaknesses
    She likes to promote herself when her relatives are down
    She doesnt take charge of a fight, only comes when everyone is dead just to pretend that shes powerful when shes not or else she would be in Anduins place instead of him

Jaina is a traitor and the only reason why shes even helping is because she sees the opportunity to elevate her ego!!

Pure bitch, Id hate to have someone as fake as Jaina in Horde!
    I'd hate her too if she was preventing my faction from winning. It's petty, but I'd be upset.
    Good thing she's not.

She saved my ass from the Lich King, and was completely right about keeping the filthy, degenerate Horde out of Dalaran. She's alright in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Obvious OP is trolling, that question was the bait
    Hmm i guess some people have too much time on their hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why some people thinking putting down strong women makes them seem cool and tough.

Frankly, it comes across as pretty insecure.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really like Jaina either. I kinda like that everyone that gets with her turns evil and dies. Maybe its her turn to turn evil and die.
    "Creating a world without Yuno would be meaningless."