Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    I believe the women.
    Because women never lie right, or make false accusations to get their own way.

Man you have a lot to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    If he/she had a daughter and this happened to her he/she would probably disown her for being a money grubbing slut for daring to accuse a man of sexual assault/rape.
    Probably.

Or they would finally realize the truth: This shit happens, and people like them are enabling it to happen by not holding the actual villains accountable.

Probably the kind who thinks that a Thong = Consent as well (yeah...that's a thing going on now. Clothing =/= Consent).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by madmossy View Post
    Because women never lie right, or make false accusations to get their own way.

Man you have a lot to learn.
    Never said they didn't.

What I said is they don't about this. Because it ruins their lives due to backlash, harassment, death threats, forcing them to move.....Even if she had won....if Kavanaugh was put in prison or at the very least not given the job, she would STILL BE GETTING this backlash because of the right-wingers being upset that she put one of their own into prison/fired.

As soon as Ford came forward against Kavanaugh, her ability to live a normal life was over.

But we live in a society where a rapist can get less than a year in prison because they don't want his "one bad action" to ruin his swimming career...despite there being plenty of witnesses and evidence to prove solidly they raped their victim. Victim blaming needs to stop, and Republicans need to stop appointing sexual predators to high positions. Even Al Franken stepped down once his came to light...he didn't throw up a fight, he didn't have a hissy fit. He stepped down.
    Last edited by Keile; 2018-11-17 at 06:42 PM.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Probably.

Or they would finally realize the truth: This shit happens, and people like them are enabling it to happen by not holding the actual villains accountable.

Probably the kind who thinks that a Thong = Consent as well (yeah...that's a thing going on now. Clothing =/= Consent).

- - - Updated - - -

Never said they didn't.

What I said is they don't about this. Because it ruins their lives due to backlash, harassment, death threats, forcing them to move.....

As soon as Ford came forward against Kavanaugh, her ability to live a normal life was over.

The same happens to men who are accused falsely. In fact worse in most cases. A simple allegation with no evidence is enough to have them branded and sacked from their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by madmossy View Post
    The same happens to men who are accused falsely. In fact worse in most cases. A simple allegation with no evidence is enough to have them branded and sacked from their jobs.
    Really? Cause last I checked Kavanaugh is on the SCOTUS and he legit tried to rape a woman and performed absolutely horribly during a Job Interview.

For Brock Turner? ACTUALLY raping a woman got him a slap on the wrist and a "now don't do it again...darn boys will be boys..."

Name me one where there was no evidence and where the accusations were completely false.

You're just using that tired defense of: "Any woman can claim a guy harassed them and get them fired!" defense that the Right likes to cling to right now. When it's not true.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

As pointed out, there's already a thread ongoing about this-
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...n-a-woman-quot

An update like this can just be discussed in that thread when they're both still on the front page.