Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by thottstation View Post
    Blizzard's Saralyn Smith: "The power is with the influencers. We all know that."

https://www.influencerupdate.biz/new...f-influencers/

1. Preach
    2. FatBoss
    3. Bellular
    4. HealsVsBabyface (before he quit WoW)
    None of them. influencer is a stupid word.

Wowcrendor is mine.

I guess the same as everyones. I like Preach, Asmon and T&E. I liked Bellular for a while but ever since his quest addons budget went back into his videos (ty blizzard, that was totally necessary /s) it feels like he feels he has to use the budget to improve the quality and quantity so it's not really the same style that I originally watched for.
    I have never liked "heelsvsbabyface" he does literally everything people falsely accuse Asmon of doing, his channel is 90% angry clickbait for views.

I always champion this but as long as you understand the content creators bias and outlook then you can enjoy the content they produce even if you don't always agree with them.

Deleted
    Does this thread tell us, that 90%+ of the WoW playerbase is focusing PvE?

I'm not 12. I can play a game and decide for myself what I like and don't like.
    Watching other people play a game you could be playing yourself is something only Millennials could invent, and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post
    I dont care for streamers and shills personally. Only figureheads and content creators I like are some of the more casual ones who create actual enjoyable content amidst the occasional news/rant:

1. Nobbel87
    2. Nixxiom/Moocluck
    3. Crendor
    They actually come off as human, rather than Blizzard meat puppets (though Crendor is kinda borderline there). To that end I can see the appeal of Asmongold as well. Though I don't watch his stuff since he's on the polar opposite end of the spectrum. He often comes off as a nitpicking, whiny nostalgia-boy who thinks he's so "WOKE" by just complaining about things, meanwhile his followers eat it up. When it came to that sort of content I used to enjoy TB when he did the critical review/news coverage of WoW. Had somewhat of a good head on his shoulders with his cynicism.

Even then I still make it a point not to buy into the whole "influencer" thing (who the hell calls it that? Given how easily people buy into them, I can see the reasoning now. I miss when there were just community figureheads & genuine content creators). It's all just a way for Blizzard to try and keep people in the community and buying their shit.
    Nixxiom is not a Blizzard meat puppet? HHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHHA HAAHHAHAHAHA HA.
    Nixxiom's video timeline in case you didn't catch the "tone":
    BFA beta: "BFA BETA IS AMAZING!"
    End of beta, about 3-5 weeks before release (when many other Blizz puppets put out similar videos): "BFA WILL BE AMAZING CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO GO LIVE"
    1-1,5 months into bfa: "Where have I been? I've been playing bfa non stop because it is a-ma-zing!"
    2 months into bfa, when shit started to hit the fan: "My opinion about bfa's problems, who would have known it's going to be like wod, maybe even worse?"

Yeah who would have known, riiiight?
    Please......

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBoss View Post
    South Park. I've been playing since that episode.
    Maybe that episode deserves far more credit as a wow "influencer" than most people realize.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Resheph View Post
    I'm not 12. I can play a game and decide for myself what I like and don't like.
    Watching other people play a game you could be playing yourself is something only Millennials could invent, and enjoy.
    Millennials invented football? Man the older generation really should thank us for giving them their pastime of shouting at the TV in a pub, or going to a pitch to do the same thing. We invented spectating, the world really owes us so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Resheph View Post

Funny ol' world, in'it?

Quote Originally Posted by zupf View Post
    Asmondgod. He tells it like it is. Understands the game better than Blizz.
    Didn't blizz mention he is getting his own npc in a future patch?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    Tankspot
    Isn't he married to one of the WoWhead girls?

Quote Originally Posted by nymphetsss View Post
    Asmongold is a convicted pedophile, Im not sure thats the right type of "influence" people should want

meh infract me if you want he's talked about his conviction on stream, suppressing truth is always good?
    I'd call him the 'Sha of Toxicity', but 'convicted pedophile'? You're going to have to substantiate that mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    No one influences me with regards to WoW.
    Oh, you sweet summer child

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post
    Does this thread tell us, that 90%+ of the WoW playerbase is focusing PvE?
    Did you need this thread for that? XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Bellular because he doesn't come across as someone who'd write love letters to himself and his opinions like too many others

10+ Year Old Account
    Asmongold,Preach, Bellular, and some time ago i discovered Thete Gaming, very nice channel.

As for Taliesin and Evitel i dont take them srsly (They are too much at blizz 'white knight side' for me ), but watch their weekly show for LoL's And i love forum part of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    None; I don't watch any of these clowns. I'd rather just play the game.
    Same here. Not that I think they are clowns, I just play games and have fun. I don't really give a shit what others think about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    Oh, you sweet summer child
    I mean sure, leave out the rest of my quote that gives my comment context, by all means.

$10 says I'm older that you sonny.
    Here is something to believe in!