Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you understand how kings work...or what treason actually is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    I don't think you understand how kings work...or what treason actually is.
    He definitely doesn't, and it's been explained to him in several threads in the past, he is either incapable of understanding, or he's a troll, I'm honestly not sure which.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

"You're the king? Well I didn't vote for ya!"

Deleted
    the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Anduin released a very important Horde prisoner out of custody right under everyone’s noses. This is an act of treason under the Alliance. He needs to be dethroned. It’s time for Jaina or Genn or another human from the seven kingdoms to take over as high monarch. Its also time for the alliance to stand on its own without the horde
    Not gonna even begin to point out the flaws in this.

Stormwind is an absolute monarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    "You're the king? Well I didn't vote for ya!"

"Slow clap" my friend I wish I could upvote this comment
    Last edited by Zandalariprelate; 2018-11-19 at 04:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    He definitely doesn't, and it's been explained to him in several threads in the past, he is either incapable of understanding, or he's a troll, I'm honestly not sure which.
    Ah, ok. Thanks.

Seeing how some like myself, that believe he is not the true son of varian and he is only his godson. I could see a possible true heir replacing him on the throne.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you confused Anduin for Sylvanas! She is the one who should be removed from her position...

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    As others have stated, he is King. He is the highest authority. Alliances are for him to forge or break as he pleases.
    Did you use that line intentionally? Its exactly what Sylvanas says in BfA trailer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Why? Not only does Saurfang want to literally overthrow Sylvanas, but if he succeeds there's actually a chance, with him in charge, at peace between the two factions.

This is bad how?
    Last edited by mmocb78b2e29a3; 2018-11-19 at 10:03 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    This is really a problem with the setting of WoW here. It is a medieval world with medieval standards, yet it is not a medieval world for it has advanced technology and equal rights and a lot of things the middle ages didn't have. Azeroth is a world vastly different yet familiar. And there lies the problem: People take a modern day view of the world and try to apply it to the game world. They judge characters after the modern mindset they have, not the medieval mindset the characters have.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Anduin released a very important Horde prisoner out of custody right under everyone’s noses. This is an act of treason under the Alliance. He needs to be dethroned. It’s time for Jaina or Genn or another human from the seven kingdoms to take over as high monarch. Its also time for the alliance to stand on its own without the horde
    He counts on Saurfang leading some kind of rebellion againts Sylvanas. Risky move, but considering Blizzard is rehashing Garrosh vs. Vol'jin storyline probably worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will support any decision that would dethrone Anduin.
    Seriously.

I mean Stormwind cannot say anything, he is their king.
    And his councelors support him.

But the NEs and other races could accuse him
    and propose that he steps down as "high king"
    (as if there was ever an apointed "high" king...but whatever.)

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    It would be funny if Saurfang just founds a new horde with all those who choose they cannot follow Sylvanas and abandon her. And then continue to fight the alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Naramag View Post
    It would be funny if Saurfang just founds a new horde with all those who choose they cannot follow Sylvanas and abandon her. And then continue to fight the alliance.
    For honor, Ofc.

Deleted
    It's called dethroned when they're a king

Also (from a British understanding) his literally incapable of treason

10+ Year Old Account
    lol impeachment.

too funny.

I understand I'm not helping by posting this but everybody realizes the OP hasn't made a single comment in this thread past the opening post right?
    This is clearly just a troll thread.

Stop replying here and let it die out.