Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    i'm not sure your small brain can comprehend this but hiding insider sources to protect them is commonplace
    Yeah, it's not like there's a thing called editing to purposely omit some parts such as names. But hey, that would imply putting effort in a video to take advantage of people who like conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    There is just something wrong with some of you guys. You've been at this whole, "Blizzard is dying because they don't care about me!" shtick for over a decade now.

Maybe move on, play some other games, get some perspective, something.
    Like the lefty grievance culture they so hate, Blizz-bashers have built their identity on being both aggrieved and yet unwilling to just quit. They need the anger and the misery in their lives and can't imagine getting up in the morning not caring about a massive corporation's minutiae.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I am discussing the video I am discussing the lack of evidence or souses provided from a youtuber whose very popular for riding on outrage culture and has no credentials outside feeding the minds of dumb people who choose to believe him.
    Are you talking about the video in the Original post, or the 2nd video in the thread? I don't know (haven't been able to access at work) the first one, but the second one looks like it's from David Brevik, who was a lead programmer and senior designer on Diablo 2, and has worked for Blizzard previously (obv)...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

Deleted
    I am discussing the video I am discussing the lack of evidence or souses provided from a youtuber whose very popular for riding on outrage culture and has no credentials outside feeding the minds of dumb people who choose to believe him.
    Ive been following this guy for literally years and he gets ALOT of insiders information when theres drama inside a game developer/publisher. He is WELL KNOWN for never exposing his sources which is the exact reason the insiders send him information in the first place!

You are welcome to not believe him but some of us who have followed him for a long time and seen the dozens of times he has proven his sources to be real...

10+ Year Old Account
    I made it into the video until about 3:03, where the Youtuber claims that Heroes of the Storm "failed". Yeah, not even close. Blizz would not be giving it any sort of attention or development time if it weren't still making them money. It wouldn't have even gotten the amount of stage time Starcraft did at this last Blizzcon if it were a failure.

Whether this dude is making these emails up or he actually received these emails, seems to me that someone somewhere is definitely making some stuff up to spread around some lies about Blizzard.
    Last edited by AngerFork; 2018-11-19 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Clearing a couple incomplete thoughts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    Yeah, it's not like there's a thing called editing to purposely omit some parts such as names. But hey, that would imply putting effort in a video to take advantage of people who like conspiracy theories.
    This guy doesnt give a fukk about Blizzard, he doesnt care if they grow or fail... hes a trusted videogame drama Youtuber... the exact reason he usually gets insiders who send him their take on any ongoing drama.

Feel free to point me to anyone else out there who disgruntled insiders send their opinions to... cos id love to hear them

Quote Originally Posted by Prifter View Post
    I dont support Blizzard with my money anymore so I dont care if it crashes and burns. I'm just sad for the employees that are sinking with the ship.
    I'm a more bitter ex. I don't support Blizzard with my money anymore...and I hope it crashes and burns.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    What claims does this guy have to the facts?
    Who is he?
    is he important?
    Where are his sources?

Oh he's a drama youtuber of course, these people don;t need sources only dumb gullible idiots who will eat up whatever they tell them.

I'll wait until Jim Sterling does a video...
    Seconded, Mr. Fluffybear.

Also, I wonder how you got banned this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant008 View Post
    Check the stock, Activision Blizzard is dying. https://www.google.nl/search?q=blizzard+stock. I think the company will go bankrupt somewhere in 2019-2020.
    Hahahaha people are actually sooo clueless about the stock market it's hilarious.

I guess back in 2012 where it was 1/3 of the current price Blizzard was dead as well... oh boyyy.

Those AAA companies can diaf as far as I am concerned. No more creativity, serving the same soup again and again for the sole purpose to milk a maximum of money from casuals (their targeted audience) with minimum effort. And it works. Sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    I made it into the video until about 3:03, where the Youtuber claims that Heroes of the Storm "failed". Yeah, not even close. Blizz would not be giving it any sort of attention or development time if it weren't still making them money. It wouldn't have even gotten the amount of stage time Starcraft did at this last Blizzcon if it were a failure.

Whether this dude is making these emails up or he actually received these emails, seems to me that someone somewhere is definitely making some stuff up to spread around some lies about Blizzard.
    Failure doesn't necessarily mean losing money. They were expecting it to be the next league of legends which it obviously didn't become. Some of that might just be the moba fad died down but you clearly don't 2.0 a game that is doing amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LBStx View Post
    They were owned by Vivendi from 1998 - 2008.

Vivendi was a publicly traded company. They were also 100% profit motivated and gave 0 shits about game quality.

I think you might need to revise your entire argument.
    they were a small part of a diversified conglomerate. the merger into atvi changed everything.
    Authors I have enjoyed enough to mention here: JRR Tolkein, Poul Anderson,Jack Vance, Gene Wolfe, Glen Cook, Brian Stableford, MAR Barker, Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle, WM Hodgson, Fredrick Brown, Robert SheckleyJohn Steakley, Joe Abercrombie, Robert Silverberg, the norse sagas, CJ Cherryh, PG Wodehouse, Clark Ashton Smith, Alastair Reynolds, Cordwainer Smith, LE Modesitt, L. Sprague de Camp & Fletcher Pratt, Stephen R Donaldon, and Jack L Chalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    This guy gets insiders from alot of game companies when theres drama... he has proven it DOZENS of times.

He doesnt show the Blizz employees names because they will probably get sacked. Which is the EXACT reason employees trust him and send him information!
    Yeah always convinient too have information from alot of sources but cant show any of it to protect the sources, so we should just trust him becouse he says so, takes like 2 sec to delete a name and adress from a email.

Its also kinda funny but when its drama he gets alot of information and everyone seem to talk to him becouse hes so good at protecting sorces, but with new expansions or games him being a youtuber that could really earn alot money from that type of information he seems to be unable to get any information at all.
    Last edited by Raven; 2018-11-19 at 10:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    Ive been following this guy for literally years and he gets ALOT of insiders information when theres drama inside a game developer/publisher. He is WELL KNOWN for never exposing his sources which is the exact reason the insiders send him information in the first place!

You are welcome to not believe him but some of us who have followed him for a long time and seen the dozens of times he has proven his sources to be real...

I watched most of this video and am not even sure why people are offended - what did he say that is so radical?

the comments about cost-of-living are consistent with everything I have heard (and I have family there). It is a very different situation from most of the United States, and from what most people could consider 'normal' or even 'expensive.'
    Authors I have enjoyed enough to mention here: JRR Tolkein, Poul Anderson,Jack Vance, Gene Wolfe, Glen Cook, Brian Stableford, MAR Barker, Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle, WM Hodgson, Fredrick Brown, Robert SheckleyJohn Steakley, Joe Abercrombie, Robert Silverberg, the norse sagas, CJ Cherryh, PG Wodehouse, Clark Ashton Smith, Alastair Reynolds, Cordwainer Smith, LE Modesitt, L. Sprague de Camp & Fletcher Pratt, Stephen R Donaldon, and Jack L Chalker.

People seem to think Activision is responsible for all the bad, greedy things.

Mike Morhaime, former CEO, is worth 2 billion dollars and Frank Pearce, co-founder, is worth more than 1 billion.

In contrast Chris Metzen, the main creative guy behind building the franchises, is worth 10 million.

Think about it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Yeah always convinient too have information from alot of sources but cant show any of it to protect the sources, so we should just trust him becouse he says so, takes like 2 sec to delete a name and adress from a email.
    writing patterns cannot be deleted when shown.

if you seriously think smart people cannot ID the writers of some of the emails based on a sample of written text from them, you are very naive.

7+ Year Old Account
    Activision destroyed blizzard.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Linking that idiot's videos should be bannable.

It's conspiracy theories and conjecture, nothing factual. People pathetic and desperate enough to take it as gospel should feel ashamed of themselves.

If morale were actually low they wouldn't send it to this random Youtuber. They'd pass it by someone who actually has an editor - and a filter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Linking that idiot's videos should be bannable.

It's conspiracy theories and conjecture, nothing factual. People pathetic and desperate enough to take it as gospel should feel ashamed of themselves.
    can you provide links to factual things on this topic?