Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I wish this incel meme would die. The word have a very clear definition. You can't use it to label everyone you dont like and expect me to take you seriously.
    Especially if it's in an attempt to get away at paying your fucking taxes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but I don't see the issue here, they're avoiding taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Why do you feel bad for him, he chooses to buy foreign gold diggers.
    Total lack of self-awareness. Think he's one of those "you pay for it no matter what" types who thinks that a foreign bride will love you as much or more than someone you meet in your own country. That may be true for some (although I doubt it's the norm), but this guy is reaching way out of his league, even given the fact that he's going the mail-order route.

Watching this become a war between sex workers and drug dealers is very entertaining.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The Thot patrol is out in force.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I guess I can't have a go at you for being judgmental, so have at it! Luckily for myself, I'm not.
    ah, just a regular old-fashion woman hater with a woman whose unfortunate to have you thrust upon her roger that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Total lack of self-awareness. Think he's one of those "you pay for it no matter what" types who thinks that a foreign bride will love you as much or more than someone you meet in your own country. That may be true for some (although I doubt it's the norm), but this guy is reaching way out of his league, even given the fact that he's going the mail-order route.
    I guess it would depend on what league you are talking about by the time it's said and done he will have spent more on a gold digger somewhere else than he would have at home. As far as the women she is very much in his league.

But, it's not love he is going to be buying. If money is the only investment he is willing to make, or her body is all she is willing, then they are made for each other. That said you already see how it's going to end.

My guess is he doesn't have enough money in the world to put up with his personality and she is probably going to think she is a gift for letting him breath the same air as she is in.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    I guess it would depend on what league you are talking about by the time it's said and done he will have spent more on a gold digger somewhere else than he would have at home. As far as the women she is very much in his league.

But, it's not love he is going to be buying. If money is the only investment he is willing to make, or her body is all she is willing, then they are made for each other. That said you already see how it's going to end.

My guess is he doesn't have enough money in the world to put up with his personality and she is probably going to think she is a gift for letting him breath the same air as she is in.
    I mean, she's pretty average but he's in the 1-2 range so I have to disagree. Ofc there's always other factors that contribute as to how much of a package someone is, hard to tell what it is though if you're only picking someone due to looks and you can't speak the same language.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we get that image removed? it comes from a source that is trying to inject a Trojan.

15+ Year Old Account
    I mean, she's pretty average but he's in the 1-2 range so I have to disagree. Ofc there's always other factors that contribute as to how much of a package someone is, hard to tell what it is though if you're only picking someone due to looks and you can't speak the same language.
    Psh he's playing ratchet and clank in that video, that's already better than a 2.

5+ Year Old Account
    The real issue in this thread is how many people seem to believe Capone was a criminal mastermind and not an extremely violent gangster who went mad from Syphillis. It wasn't really even the IRS that got him, it was his own dumb ass lawyer admitting his earlier criminal income. (and the decision by the US courts that illegal income is still subject to income tax.)
    The word 'Incel' in and of itself is a nonsense word for a nonsense concept. Thats all there is to it.
    Chicks selling nudes should pay tax, as should any income earner. Thats all there is to it.

Loving the idea that causing some chick selling nudes on snapchat to get audited is in some way 'striking back' though. Like who is striking back at whom? Why are they striking back? Why is this one person worth striking back at?

(Quick lol at the Americans who are genuinely and totally baffeled at the idea that sex work can and should be taxed and regulated like other employers.)

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Psh he's playing ratchet and clank in that video, that's already better than a 2.
    It would have been a 1 if he wasn't a video games fan

Should report the first screen, giving financial advice where you are told to evade tax is illegal. I believe that could be up to 40 years in federal penitentiary. Do it Internet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    Can we get that image removed? it comes from a source that is trying to inject a Trojan.
    Stop trying to click shit from the Internet. What do you expect?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Oh crap, she didn't report her taxes. The IRS don't screw around with that.

15+ Year Old Account
    It would have been a 1 if he wasn't a video games fan
    I gotchu 8D

I watched it now, of course it's a scam wtf lol

10+ Year Old Account
    That's because you equate looks with worth, I don't especially in this context. She doesn't look any different than every other desperate gold digger I have seen. I mean she isn't ugly, but then again he isn't poor, flip the circumstance for either of them, and as I said you have the same kind of people.

As for looks in general objectively I'll go with your call on the 1 to 2 scale.

But picture this a guy who works for HR when he isn't working is sitting in front of another monitor, collecting useless junk, and in the meantime probably neglecting everything else we don't see in the video. Then match that up with a woman whose only other real talent is putting on makeup she learned on YouTube outside of the fact she isn't fat which is a lot more likely because she starving because she is poor in the first place aside from her age, what else does she have going for her other than she isn't hideous at least yet?

Because I am pretty sure for whatever vice she doesn't have like eating food she can't afford, my guess is that it's going to be drugs to numb her to the fact she isn't loved by anybody.

The whole thing is just sad. They are a perfect match, he will die of a heart attack at 50, and she will have her green card and a couple of bucks from whatever is left.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I imagine it would be more likely that the incels are the ones paying them, obviously.
    If you generate an income you declare it for tax reasons. I have to declare even the dividends on my shares so what makes you think these women can get away without declaring?

The word 'Incel' in and of itself is a nonsense word for a nonsense concept. Thats all there is to it.
    Plenty of guys suffer from mental and physical disabilities which makes them not able to find a woman properly.
    Yet generally when it comes to the term incels, leftists who supposedly champion the causes of social justice, seem to make fun of them the most.
    Last edited by VanishingAct; 2018-11-25 at 12:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Stop trying to click shit from the Internet. What do you expect?
    I didn't click anything, Malwarebytes blocked it on viewing this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post

If you thought real acts of violence were bad, wait til you see how grotesque financial violence can get.
    You mean justice.

Lol. Reminds me of some documentary I watched awhile ago.

I feel bad for him, but I also think he's delusional.
    I've seen that, it was part of a broader documentary on netflix ( I can't recall the name). Yea i definitely feel for the guy but he had to know it wasn't real, like some part of him was there screaming at him self that he was being dumb