Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePallyRanger View Post
    This is a nod to Warhammer 40K. WH40K Orks are actually fungi that physically grow bigger and bigger over time.
    Nice one, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Sadly that is true. They're trying to undo the damage with "he was severed from loa before it happened". But they shot themselves to a foot with killing him to begin with. Really disappointed with the main plot as we shouldn't get through "Horde searching it's heart" story yet again in such a short period.

It completely trashed entire MoP set up.
    Yeah and the alliance get the satisfaction of kicking the ass of the zandalaris, mock the horde as a whole and the forsakens the joke race gets a privilage treatment, my friend can't wait for some raid to kill forsakens and humans, some siege of stormwind where we kill Sylvanas and Anduin, VEGEANCE FOR RASTAKHAN!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

It looks like the nearby evil fungus people attacked first. It just says you're "examining" not "planting", quite a big difference.

Sylvanas is actually mindcontrolling that orc and every other character you see not going 100% apeshit about "muh honor"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThePallyRanger View Post
    This is a nod to Warhammer 40K. WH40K Orks are actually fungi that physically grow bigger and bigger over time.
    is that last part only 40k? I played Total War Warhammer and learned the Orks also have the fungi thing going on, pretty cool actually. Weird how WoW orcs are actually descended from the Breakers who's sworn enemy is the fungi-people on Draenor.

Anything but Garrosh, please. He would charge directly to a trap.
    ...and right THROUGH it, ignoring the damage because that's how brutal he was.

Fungal zombie orcs and no Botani allied race confirmed shouts? What has happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Yeah and the alliance get the satisfaction of kicking the ass of the zandalaris, mock the horde as a whole and the forsakens the joke race gets a privilage treatment, my friend can't wait for some raid to kill forsakens and humans, some siege of stormwind where we kill Sylvanas and Anduin, VEGEANCE FOR RASTAKHAN!!!
    Alliance self entitlement works like having rich, white parents, who are suddenly forced to actually pay taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Fungal zombie orcs and no Botani allied race confirmed shouts? What has happened?
    It's rather clear this was the funghi people living in Drustvar and Nazmir, not the Botani. Which are probably hanging out somewhere in Kalimdor, not on the Broken Isles.

5+ Year Old Account
    not sure what is wrong with this?
    seems pretty standard for the horde.

I also really hope that Zandalari will have one big victory against the Alliance just to deliver their vengeance but I fear that it's gonna end like with Greymane. No vengeance at all and the Zandalari will have to agree for peace for greater good.

And my blood will boil because I want to avenge him too in a way that it would hurt. Like crippling Kul'Tiran navy in return, and razing one stronghold with their army and dinos.

To see T-rex eating a horsie and such.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kadarne View Post
    ...and right THROUGH it, ignoring the damage because that's how brutal he was.
    But killing all others that charged with him and then dying to Quilboars in Stormsong. kek.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

I also really hope that Zandalari will have one big victory against the Alliance just to deliver their vengeance but I fear that it's gonna end like with Greymane. No vengeance at all and the Zandalari will have to agree for peace for greater good.

And my blood will boil because I want to avenge him too in a way that it would hurt. Like crippling Kul'Tiran navy in return, and razing one stronghold with their army and dinos.

To see T-rex eating a horsie and such.

- - - Updated - - -

But killing all others that charged with him and then dying to Quilboars in Stormsong. kek.
    I think it's Genn the one who kills Rastakhan and to be honest I hope he doesn't get away clean or face some punishment because he started all this bullshit with attacking the horde fleet in Stormheim giving the paranoid undead elf more reasons to start a war and now he is getting away with killing the Troll King which NEVER ATTACKED A SINGLE HUMAN TOWN, he is doing exactly what Sylvanas did to him but here it's Rastakhan dying instead of Talanji, man I hope we actually destroy Gilneas for good or cutting the arm of Anduin in front of the doggo.
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

I think it's Genn the one who kills Rastakhan and to be honest I hope he doesn't get away clean or face some punishment because he started all this bullshit with attacking the horde fleet in Stormheim giving the paranoid undead elf more reasons to start a war and now he is getting away with killing the Troll King which NEVER ATTACKED A SINGLE HUMAN TOWN, he is doing exactly what Sylvanas did to him but here it's Rastakhan dying instead of Talanji, man I hope we actually destroy Gilneas for good or cutting the arm of Anduin in front of the doggo.

To be honest Talanji dying would be even bigger disaster. She is his only heir, and he is running on borrowed time since Rezan is out of picture and aging rapidly.
    Talanji proved to be caring and passionate so I don't have problems with her ruling afterwards. The only problem I have is that is happened too soon, and I wanted to see more of that father/daughter relationship portrayed, as that's one of the stuff I liked about them a lot.

And I'm in the project to make a comic about her, her father and Rokhan.

https://i.imgur.com/5RW5uTJ.png < still Work in progress.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

To be honest Talanji dying would be even bigger disaster. She is his only heir, and he is running on borrowed time since Rezan is out of picture and aging rapidly.
    Talanji proved to be caring and passionate so I don't have problems with her ruling afterwards. The only problem I have is that is happened too soon, and I wanted to see more of that father/daughter relationship portrayed, as that's one of the stuff I liked about them a lot.

And I'm in the project to make a comic about her, her father and Rokhan.

https://i.imgur.com/5RW5uTJ.png < still Work in progress.
    I like your drawing style, I don't mind Talanji leading, to me she is a great character and has the balls to do things but she still rational and noble something that is becoming a taboo in Azeroth to the point Baine and Anduin are model leaders and citizen(really blizzard?) but yeah her promotion feels a bit rushed, blizzard should start doing some slice of life questline or dailies to explore the relationship between characters or some dialogue events that happens every while, the klaxxi has dialogue between each and other and you can see how they treat as brothers or the questline of Ebonhorne with Mayla, that should be a thing with Rastakhan and Talanji

I like your drawing style, I don't mind Talanji leading, to me she is a great character and has the balls to do things but she still rational and noble something that is becoming a taboo in Azeroth to the point Baine and Anduin are model leaders and citizen(really blizzard?) but yeah her promotion feels a bit rushed, blizzard should start doing some slice of life questline or dailies to explore the relationship between characters or some dialogue events that happens every while, the klaxxi has dialogue between each and other and you can see how they treat as brothers or the questline of Ebonhorne with Mayla, that should be a thing with Rastakhan and Talanji
    Exactly, I think it's one of those big disappointments when it comes to Zandalari portrayal that there is not even small quest chain to see their relation see them interact more.
    I was hoping that since he saw he was aging rapidly he would want to spend more of his remaining moments with Daughter.

We only had this one sweetness in cinematic :/

So this is what I want to tackle in my comic, to explore her relation with Rastakhan and Rokhan.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria